Methoxetamine is better than ketamine

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by HomeGrownIdeas, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Atomic Kickings

Atomic Kickings Member

There were reports of people taking it sublingually too when it first came about. I remember hearing good things from that ROA.

I guess the opiate comparison might make sense, i was certainly stuck to the sofa. Not that i couldn't move, more that i couldn't be bothered, was quite happy to just have a lie down.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Ketamine always reminded me of an opiate, a lil k and a lil weed is like an opiate high to me.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

isn't MXE pretty expensive though

4. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Compared to Ketamine, incredibly (in my area)

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

At the vendor im looking at and In my area, mxe is about 2 - 4 times cheaper than a vial of k would cost me if op's dose comparison is accurate.

6. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

MXE is cheaper than K for me too and actually much much easier to come by.

7. Atomic Kickings

Atomic Kickings Member

Ooops! Me too (see below)

8. HomeGrownIdeas

HomeGrownIdeas Member

*Edit* never mind i shouldn't be saying prices

9. budd0413

budd0413 Member

Hate to bring this back from the dead but I must say sublingual doses of this are far superior to nasal. I have yet to have an unpleasant experience with single sublingual doses of 100mg. I would say, with no scientific guarantee, that if you are used to blowing this then I would cut the dose down and try it under your tounge.

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

11. budd0413

budd0413 Member

Yeah that's for the big boy's

12. Black HAT

Black HAT Guest

Idk what you guys are talking about expensive.... from what i gathered its going for 40-50/1gram.... shit its cheaper than some K that i bought

13. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

i prefer k.

14. daisymeadow

daisymeadow Members

Why do people prefer K ? is it because K is a branded name and its a non-research chemical ??

15. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

because of the effects i imagine. k is more friendly and tends to be less likely to cause manic/psychotic thought patterns that mxe and other arylcyclohexylamines can that are closer to pcp. you cant really achieve a proper hole on mxe, its kinda a thing specific to ketamine. mxe has its own hole but its not quite the same. a k-hole is abrupt destruction of ego and reemergence ... the mxe hole is different and less predictable ime.

16. daisymeadow

daisymeadow Members

cool beans, so Ketamine is like the Morphine of opiates?...

Do you think there's something else like Ketamine but better? why I ask this is because, well Ketamine is expensive, maybe something could be made more cheaply?

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I prefer ketamine because it's like the epitome or class of these type of drugs. I'd consider it more the heroin of dissociatives, although I'm not all that familiar with opiates. Everything sought after for me in this class of drugs, ketamine has to offer. I find it to be!ore consistently fully enveloping, which I like. The only thing ketamine doesn't tend to do is have the manic edge about it as ace k mentioned, which many other dissociatives have and I don't find that particularly enjoyable or interesting.

No, I don't. I tried nor-ethyl-ketamine and mxm and the latter was decent but nowhere near as powerful or interesting.

18. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

lol no it's not.

19. felix4life

felix4life Member

Sublingual Mxe is the way to go.

20. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

MXM ... ie MXE where the ethyl has been replaced by a methyl ... is a lot closer to ket IME but less potent than MXE. It even tastes/smells more like ketamine but it still ain't ketamine. I think I'm done with dissociatives for a while, I feel they have nothing left to offer me, nothing yet to learn and have a dark side ... dwelling on dark nihilistic type thoughts and such. Last MXM hole was totally out of body, and had the realization that we're all just the same stuff/material being recycled over and over for eternity ... so we never really "die" but only occasionally become aware of what I just described and that there's really no point at all to this, this is just the way it is. A lot of my hole experiences consist of this idea, of being disentegrated only to be reintegrated and that this isn't the first time, or the last time this has happened. What I did like about MXM is the duration is shorter than MXE which is a plus IMO, since I don't have to devote and entire day to being dissociated. Ketamine is even better in this regard.

If i were to get the dissociative itch again though, it would have to be ketamine. It always was always pretty nice to me. I wouldn't fuck with too many of the non-arylcylohexylamine dissos like MXP and diphenidine ... those are sketchy as fuck.