Nobody has got ghost according to Quran

Discussion in 'Islam' started by Emre_1974tr, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Emre_1974tr

Emre_1974tr Member

Unlike the traditional Islamic doctrine which is under the influence of sects and hadith fabrications, in the real Islamic doctrine of the Quran people have NO ghosts/ souls/ spirits. People do NOT have a divine component, a soul, a spirit nor a ghost.

Everything created in the universe is material, physical and real, NOT an illusion. (for example the first man Adam was made from clay element and the jinn was made from fire element)

Heaven and Hell are NOT mental delusions. They are “physical” places created in another universe.

Unfortunately, terms such as soul- spirit (an immortal divine component, a ghost that can exist on its own without the body even after death) have succeed to enter Islam due to wrong translations -which are made under the influence of hadith fabrications- and Islamic mysticism (sufism). But in the original text of the Quran (Arabic version), they are NOT available.
    In the Quran, people have “nafs”, which is the equivalent of “life energy”, “ego”, “character”. People are born, they die and they will be “physically” recreated in the Hereafter:

Does the human being think that We will not gather his bones? Indeed, We were able to make his fingertips (The Resurrection, 75: 3-4)

As also can be seen in the verses, people do NOT have souls/ spirits, they only have “nefs”, which dies together with the bodily functions. And as again can be understood from the verses “most” of the people will be recreated in the Judgment Day. We use the word “most” because there are some exceptions. The Quran gives the examples of very meritorious people, such as martyrs or prophets and on the other edge some deadly sinners, such as the Pharaoh who committed outrage to his people.

These exceptional people have already started to reap what they have sown. They are either rewarded in Heaven (physically) or punished in Hell (physically).

Examples to the righteous who go to Heaven immediately after their death:

· Do not count that those who are killed in the sake of God are dead. No, they are alive at their Lord receiving provisions. Happy with what God has granted them from His favor, and they rejoice for those who have yet to follow them. There is no fear over them nor do they grieve. (The Family of Imran, 3: 169-170)

· A man came running from the farthest part of the city, saying: "O my people, follow the messengers. Follow those who do not ask you for any wage, and are guided. Why should I not serve the One who initiated me, and to Him is your ultimate return? Shall I take gods besides Him? If the Gracious intends any harm for me, their intercession cannot help me in the least, nor can they save me. Then I would be clearly astray. I have acknowledged your Lord, so listen to me! It was said, "Enter Paradise." He said "Oh, how I wish my people only knew of what my Lord has forgiven me, and made me of the honored ones."We did not send down upon his people after him soldiers from the sky; for there was no need to send them down. For all it took was one scream, whereupon they were stilled. (36:20-29)

Example to the disbelievers who committed “deadly” sins and tyranny:

· So God protected him from the evil of what they schemed, while the people of Pharaoh have incurred the worst retribution. The fire, which they will be exposed to morning and evening, and on the day when the moment is established: "Admit the people of Pharaoh into the most severe of the retribution." (The Believer, 40: 45-46)

And the following verses refer to the common/ordinary people, possibly the majority of the disbelievers:

· The horn will be blown, whereupon they will rise from the graves rushing towards their Lord. They will say, "Woe to us. Who has resurrected us from our resting place? This is what the Gracious had promised. The messengers were truthful!" (Ya sin, 36: 51-52)

In the Quran the word “Spirit” only refers to the “Holy Ghost/Spirit” and to the messages It brought. For example:

We gave Moses the book, and after him, We sent the messengers. Later We gave Jesus son of Mary the clear proofs, and We supported Him with the Holy Spirit. Is it that every time a messenger comes to you with what your minds do not desire, you become arrogant? A group of them you deny, and a group of them you kill! (2:87)

Such messengers, We have preferred some to others; some of them talked to God, and He raised some of them in ranks, and We gave Jesus son of Mary the proofs and We supported him with the Holy Spirit. Had God wished, the people after them would not have fought after the proofs had come to them, but they disputed, some of them acknowledged and some of them did not appreciate. Had God wished they would not have fought, but God does whatever He wishes. (2:253)

God said, "O Jesus son of Mary, recall My blessings upon you and your mother that I supported you with the Holy Spirit; you spoke to the people in the cradle and in old age; and I taught you the book and the wisdom, and the Torah, and the Injeel; and you would create from clay the shape of a bird, then blow into it and it becomes a bird by My leave; and you heal the blind and the leper by My leave; and you brought out the dead by My leave. I have restrained the Children of Israel from you, that you came to them with proofs; but those who rejected amongst them said, "This is an obvious magic!" (5:110)

He sends down the angels with the Spirit by His command upon whom He wishes of His servants: "That you shall warn that there is no god but I, so be aware of Me." (16:2)

They ask you concerning the Spirit. Say, "The Spirit is from the command of my Lord, and the knowledge you were given was but very little.” (17:85)
    It was sent down with the trusted Spirit. (26:193)

Possessor of the highest ranks, the One with the Throne. He sends the Spirit with His command upon whom He wills from His servants, so that they may warn of the day of Summoning. (40:15)

You will not find any people who acknowledge God and the Last day befriending those who oppose God and His messenger, even if they were their parents, or their children, or their siblings, or their tribe. For these, He decrees trust into their hearts, and supports them with a Spirit from Him, and He admits them into paradises with rivers flowing beneath, wherein they will abide. God is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. These are the party of God. Most assuredly, the party of God are the winners. (58:22)

The day when the Spirit and the angels stand in line, none will speak unless the Gracious permits him and he speaks what is true. (78:38)

Some dangers of thinking that people have spirits/ souls:

- Having a belief that people have spirits often leads up to the sanctification of the humans. It leads people to associate himself / herself with God.

- It also contributes to building up a strong belief of spiritual evolution. As a result of this false belief, in order to evolve spiritually, people praise suffering and pain. When they encounter a disastrous situation, instead of getting out of it, they welcome it and take it as a reward. However, according to the Quran, the bad things that come to us are either to test us or a result of our sins, our own malignancy.

- Spiritualists regard life as a school where we, as students, learn and mature. These people maintain that suffering / pain is a must for spiritual evolution. Thus, it turns the evil into hidden heroes having a special (key) role in the spiritual evolution process. Those who can read between the lines can easily realize that it glorifies the evil (even Satan). Also spiritualists
    tolerate the immoral behaviors of the ones who are not spiritually evolved (!)

- Belief in the spirits opens the door to reincarnation, which means that we will be different creatures (different gender, different personality, different appearance etc.) in our other lives (!) In other words, it means that a person that dies is gone forever, which is actually a very materialistic point of view again if you read between the lines.

- Some spiritualists think that death is something positive as spirit confined to the physical body will be set free and unite with God and become one. This deviant view also praises suicides.

- People, who believe that people have spirits, mostly swap the belief for the Judgment Day with reincarnation and thus, they reject the belief in reward and punishment in the afterlife and eliminate Heaven and Hell, attributing symbolic meanings to both. In addition, they adopt ascetic lifestyles and scorn the beauties, provisions God gives us (in this world and in the other world).

- People who believe in the spirits are more likely to be cheated by the jinns.

Regards
    Emre

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

Salamalekum.... :sunny:

So, what youre telling me is. none the Souls on City data were interested in what you had to say.... It appears they are soulless eh?..'.
    نسخ لصق http://www.muslim-spiritualist.org/index.html
    What we are doing is having an open intelligent mind to investigating psychic phenomena and comparing this to our Religion, this has amended our interpretation of some traditional Islamic cultures to a more Spiritually attuned interpretation of the Holy Qur'an. We have not added anything, just clearing out man-made traditions.

Spiritualism (Arabic: Ro-hany-iah) is an 'Ilm' or Knowledge, that communication can and does take place from the Spirits of people who have now passed over (died) from this earth life. There are many levels, or planes in the Spirit worlds, some high, some ordinary and some low. We are only interested in the communication and wisdom from the highest and brightest in the Spirit world. Like attracts Like; we have no purpose for communication with the lower entities. We do not have a 'Sheikh' or Cleric or any sort of thought control, rather we have open minds and look with scientific interest into understanding the greater depths of the universe for ourselves. Spiritualism therefore is independent of any particular Religious Faith, though it is of major significance to all Faiths! There are Christian Spiritualists, Jewish Spiritualists, Hindu Spiritualists and others who don't align themselves to any established faith, just calling ‘Spiritualism’ their Religion. The core is all the same though; the problems that we need to address in our respective cultures are different.

Spirit Awareness is as old as time, it probably pre-dates any religion in the world as the way our ancestors linked with our Creator. Those who could practice this awareness in the ancient world where called 'Shamans' in some cultures, and were respected as wise healer-priests, they were of either gender, or sometimes of ambiguous gender. Sometimes though, motives were not pure and controlling cults emerged. Within Islam, the Sufis practiced spirit awareness and manipulation of psychic phenomena, sometimes to an amazing degree, but their objectives have gradually changed, whereas we are more like a scientific-development of the original 'experiential' Sufis. In modern times; 'Spiritualism' began as a scientific investigation into spirit or psychic phenomena, though there are several allied roots to the movement we have today: Mesmer (1734 – 1815) described 'animal magnetism' and whose researches lead to hypnosis made a very significant step. Madame Blavatsky (1831 – 1891) who was founder of the Theosophical society was another major influence into this new scientific interest of previously mystical esoteric secrets; a later president of the Theosophical society was Rudolf Steiner, the founder of Steiner schools. Allan Kardec (1804 – 1869) founder of French Spiritism was another leading mind. The Society of Psychical Research (SPR) was founded in London in 1882 bringing scientific people together. Dion Fortune (1890 – 1946) Occultist, who's very profound and advanced writings approached the subject from the ritual magic perspective – 'active' investigation of the spirit plains contrasting with 'passive' mediumship!

Some spiritualists regard our movement as dating from 1848 when scientific investigations began into apparent communication from 'beyond the grave' with the intelligent wrapping noises around the Fox sisters in the USA; though we must always remember the other comparable workers in this field, and indeed not dissociate ourselves from other groups, albeit of different names, who work in the same subject area world-wide!

In the Christian Religion there was considerable resistance to these scientific investigations, Spiritualist were accused of witchcraft and receiving messages from the Devil, and many Spiritualists were badly persecuted! In 1951 the British law was changed, repealing the old witchcraft laws thereby enabling Spiritualist to call themselves a separate 'Religion', and now able to conduct naming ceremonies, marriages and funeral services. However, when Spiritualism became a "Religion" in Britain, while it did stop persecution of Spirit-Mediums, it also had the disastrous effect of separating 'scientific-minds' from 'spiritual-minds', which has stunted the movement's progress ever since: As truly the secrets of the Universe are to be found where the 'Spiritual' and the 'Scientific' meet! When Spiritualism is applied to Islam though, it is not necessary to become a separate religion because of persecution, it is an 'Ilm' or Knowledge (Arabic: 'Ro-hany-iah') which can be used as a tool giving profound evidence, to help clear our Religion of man-made dogma. Much in the way the original Sufis did!

Communications (Channelling) from the highest and best in the Spirit world always tell us of the importance of Love, Peace, Harmony, Kindness, Healing and Service to others. Spirits tell us that Loving Kindness to others, especially in the face of difficulties, is far more important for our happiness in the afterlife, than just 'Religious Devotions' or learning knowledge about religion!

The understanding we get of what is like in the Spirit World, from the communications received, is remarkably similar to the many well documented accounts of people who have had 'Near Death Experiences', that is, those people who for a short period of time have been clinically dead, but have then resuscitated as their spirit was told to go back. For further information see the books by Dr Raymond Moody.

Everybody has psychic abilities to some extent – woman's intuition is an example. Spirits can sometimes visit us in vivid dreams while we are asleep, but a few people are sensitive enough to pick up communication from the Spirit-World while they are awake, then by dedicated practise and attunement, this ability can be developed and used for great benefit to mankind, both with Spiritual Healing and in 'Mediumship'. The link with Gender

These very sensitive people who are called 'Mediums', are able to receive communication (Channelling) with those who have died, bringing conclusive evidence in another world. Mediumship can be in different ways ranging from; inspired thoughts, visions - both in front of you and within the minds-eye, hearing words in your head, sensing smells or slight touch. Depending upon the Medium, this can happen while fully awake or in various degrees of trance. Mediums cannot always call up particular spirit-people to come forward as one would call a friend on the telephone – the Spirits come to us, but only when they are ready, willing and able to do so. We can always talk (telepathically) to our Spirit Guides, but trying to link with specific dead people, like a particular dead relative or friend, tends to block the telepathic spirit link! The more you concentrate, the less likely you will be able to receive anything! Mediumship works by letting the mind 'free-wheel' and then outside spirit influence can register an impression.

There seems to be two distinct modes of communication from the spirit world; one mode involves something resonating within our subconscious mind for the inspirations, visions etc, so the Medium’s personality will necessarily have much in common with the nature of the communicating Spirit. (be that high, peaceful or otherwise) The other mode of communication is where the Spirit overrides the Medium’s own thoughts, only possible where the Medium has a very passive nature.

However, Spirits are closer than most people realise, and they influences all of us not just Mediums – great Scientists, Artists and public Leaders have all been helped with their inspired thoughts by the Spirits who are close to them, (Like attracts Like) but most people would never realise or accept their own mediumistic ability, many would even doubt the existence of the Spirit planes; such has been the brainwashing by the religious establishment! Hallucinatory drugs that cause vivid images are actually views from the spirit realms, but seen in a totally uncontrolled manner where dark forces are likely to take advantage and cause havoc for the person taking the drugs. Mental conditions such as Schizophrenia is also often uncontrolled mediumistic linking with the spirit realms!

In the Spirit-World itself, there is a lot of organisation necessary for good communication to take place involving our 'Spirit Guides' who perform different functions. Also, a sort of 'energy' is taken from those of us sitting for communication, which is used by the 'Spirit Guides' to erect barriers to keep back those Spirits necessary for the protection of the Medium, so communication is generally better (and safer) when a group sits around the Medium. Also, the 'Spirit Guide' that manifests to the Medium, is actually a means of the Medium opening up the spirit-link, and may not necessarily be the same identity as what is apparent; in some cases it is just a mechanism to trigger the correct altered state in the mind of the Medium!

"You cannot be where Spirit is not!"

Still-Mind: This physical universe of matter, manifested-energy and movement is only like a hologram movie being played out, it is "effect" but not the "cause"! The cause of everything is Still-Mind, initially the Still-Mind of The Source; The Creator; The Great Spirit; The-God; Allah, which is neither male nor female but both. The Human Still-Mind or "Spirit" is created by The Source, but is basically the same – both are "Still-Mind". Another way to describe Spirit is 'Light' that does not form shadows!

Our Spirit (Arabic: [​IMG] ) therefore comes directly from Allah, and is fed by Allah so that it can grow in brightness: Providing we allow it to grow, by becoming kinder and more compassionate in our behaviour! The Spirit is eternal and never dies, it does not have a shape or form, and it does not have a sex or gender. All Spirit is part of the Unity of Creation.

The Spirit (Ruh) cannot act directly upon the physical body though, there has to be an intermediary called the 'Spirit-Bodies' (Arabic: [​IMG] ) The 'Spirit-Bodies' appear to have several aspects which have been named: the Etheric Body, the Vital Body, the Astral or Emotional Body, and the Mental Body, in that order - the Mental Body being closest to the Spirit (Ruh), and the Etheric Body being closest to the Physical Body.

So there are 3 fundamental levels; The 'Physical Body', the 'Spirit-Bodies' and the 'Spirit'. When we sleep, the Spirit-body can leave the Physical Body though it is still connected; a silver coloured cord has been seen by some people. At the time of death, the Spirit leaves the Physical Body permanently which then just becomes skin, meat and bones without life. The Spirit-Bodies and the Spirit continue to live, and it is the Spirit-Bodies that can sometimes be seen by clairvoyant psychic people. It is possible to give and receive communications with so-called ‘dead people’ through both the Spirit-Bodies level and at the Spirit level.

While both the Spirit and the Spirit-Bodies survive 'death' of the earth life, only the Spirit itself is eternal, the Spirit-Bodies do eventually pass away: there is much evidence that the Spirit will re-enter a new Spirit-Body and Physical Body at some time in the future in order to continue developing in 'Spiritual Progression'. This is different to the concept of 'reincarnation of bodies', as this new person will be a different and unique person to any previous earthly identity of the Spirit. The Muslim Establishment does not accept the concept of reincarnation, though the Qur'an clearly states (29 : 19): See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

The word 'Soul' (Arabic: Naffs) is a confusing word because some people use it interchangeably for 'Spirit', while other people use it to describe the 'Spirit-Bodies'. The word 'Soul' can also mean 'psyche' as in psychology, and the Arabic translation 'Naffs' is often associated with the aspect of the Spirit-Bodies known as the 'Mental Body'. So because of these ambiguous meanings, we prefer not to use the word 'Soul'. The word 'metaphysics' has likewise ambiguous meanings concerning spirit. Also, to clarify another ambiguity, when someone says that they can see 'Spirit', like in the misty form of a man or woman, what they are actually seeing is their 'Spirit-body', the Spirit itself has no shape or gender!

Communication seems to always come through the Aura, their aura linking with our aura. There are correspondingly 3 fundamental levels: The aura of the 'Physical Body' of living people can be attuned to, this is called a 'Psychic Link'. Those people who are very gifted can read a lot of information; including events in the past that happened to the other person and some events of the future destined to happen! Even some information can be picked up from articles that a person has handled a lot such as keys or a watch. The next fundamental level is linking with the aura of the 'Spirit-Bodies' of "dead people", (discarnate spirit), this is called 'Mediumship'. A fair amount information can be obtained such as their; sex, size, character, and also feeling the symptoms of any illness they had towards the end of their earthly life. The third fundamental level is linking with the aura of the 'Spirit' itself, which is confusingly called a 'Soul Link', with this type of Mediumship, no feelings about the body or energy of the person is obtained, but a tremendous amount of philosophy and wisdom can be received. In practise, most Mediums are using a mixture of the three fundamental levels of communication, to obtain as much information as their gifts will allow. On rare occasions; Spirits from the higher planes communicate to us with amazing wisdom, so as do Angels, especially where a special healing is needed, but these events are not ordinary.

Scientifically speaking; Mediumship is repeatable evidence;
    ...but it does have a signal to noise problem!

A few words of caution here: Ascertain by logic what the fruits of any Spirit communications are, as to where exactly its source is, do not just assume! There have been many communications in the past where the recipient thought it was from a Divine or Saintly source, but actually it was from a mischievous spirit, hence this has lead some people into very misguided actions. True communication from the higher levels will never be anything but Love, it will never encourage any hurt on any person or creature....

3. stoney69

stoney69 Member

man how do you guys do such huge posts! takes a while to even do the speedy scroll

4. Emre_1974tr

Emre_1974tr Member

Our video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXA38GeVM6k"]YouTube - Spiritualism and Islam

Regards