Male ejaculating from cunnilingus

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by billgour, Jan 16, 2011.

1. xiangni

xiangni Members

I had a girlfriend for a year who wasn't a fan of intercourse (to put it mildly. Don't ask). So every time for a year I could only go down on her. It was very exciting for me, so I rarely needed extra stimulation to cum. Learned to control myself better from the experience, so I don't cum so easily anymore. However, I think if I let myself I'd have no problems cuming just by eating my wife. I don't like it that much anymore - the year left a bad taste in my mouth (pun not intended) and my wife wants me inside her when I cum. So, nothing wrong with that. And I doubt your partner would complain either.

2. ravenup1

ravenup1 Members

I dont usually ejaculate from cunnilingus, but it surely happened when I dated this Indian girl a few years back. She had beautiful super long black hair, huge boobs, the perfect lips...and the best part, the juiciest big clit ever which swelled up everytime I was around her. I would go down her and eat her till she was screaming in pleasure. Just a few licks and fingering her would get her yummy juices flowing and man, that gave me such a big hard on and soon I surprised myself by cumming all over...and so was she. I then get to stick my member in her tight **** and watch her huge boobs giggle in pleasure.

My wife now doesnt really like me going down on her, and I miss my indian girl so much. I tried contacting her a few times just to eat her out, but looks like she found another white man :(. Sadness.

3. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

My Ex BF did this when he ate me out, or when he sucked my tits. I found it very hot but at the same time, as soon as he came he would stop pleasuring me. So because of that, I didn't get a lot of foreplay, he didn't last long during intercourse either.

4. Python 8

Python 8 Members

I have , one time . Never met her before or since . Too bad

5. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

What you could do if you want to fuck her is to eat her until you are almost about to cum then move up fuck her, cum in her, then go back down on her and finish what you started.
    Trust me she will love it and if you need some help bring her to me and I will show you how to do it.

Well Candy when you are a hot of a girl like you. You make men cum, but I would make sure you cum too. So give me a try honey.

1 person likes this.
  6. Goander

Goander Members

I have from rubbing against the mattress during cunnilingus. Probably because humping a pillow was the only I masturbated until I was 18.:smilingimp:

7. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

That’s fucking hot !

Goander likes this.
  8. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

69 is one sure way to accomplish that !!

Angela36 likes this.
  9. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

There has been times that I’ve come very close I have always felt like if a woman squirts in my face while I’m eating her out, I’ll blow my load instantly.

10. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Almost - my erection presses strongly into the sand or the beach towel. However, the very occasional time I've come during cunnilingus I've told my partner that she's made me more excited than any girl ever- and that usually brings a smile to her face and makes her a more willing partner in our canoodling

11. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

My husband came pretty close on a number of occasions from dry humping the bed while doing it. He has enjoyed doing that so much, he was often content to jerk himself off while doing that to me.

DaveTheBiGuy and Micheal9 like this.
  12. Ronel lebuna

Ronel lebuna Members

Agreed with this, it's all in our mind. maybe you get more excited when you know you're about to eat pussy that's why your ejaculation came early, PE issue

13. Python 8

Python 8 Members

As I think back on the one time it happened to me.......she was begging me to fuck her so that probably contributed to my getting off .

14. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I 've leaked precum while eating a pussy.

15. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

I can see why, if I was eating your pussy I'd probably cum while eating you too!!!:smilingimp::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout:

All kidding aside, I have never had an actual orgasm while going down on a woman, but I have gotten very, very close and left a very large wet spot of pre cum on the sheets:fearscream:. Needless to say it only took a couple strokes to make me cum after I slid my cock into her pussy.:confounded::weary::smile::smirk: This all has to do with how much I love and enjoy eating pussy. :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyecat::hearteyecat::hearteyecat::hearteyecat:

16. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

I have while eating her but mostly it was from grinding the bed as I did it.

17. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

In high school, the very first time I licked a vulva, I can remember first staring at it first close up — it looked so delicious and exciting. And I wanted so much to lick it, and yet the thought of, “she pees out of that thing,” made me hesitate. Finally I briefly touched the tip of my tongue to her exposed clit. And wow! My libido went crazy, and I buried my tongue, lips, and if I could have, my whole face, in her sweet ravine. The sensation and taste of her bits in my mouth was absolutely sublime. And although my penis was untouched by anything but air, I ejaculated within seconds of starting.

Since that first time there have been only two other times that if squirted spontaneously while giving head — both with my wife during a 34 year marriage. I wish it could have happened more often. It is a sweet way to cum.

Of course I’ve always had the opportunity to use my hands to touch myself while licking, but I’ve never done it. During my marriage, my wife was vehement that she wanted all my semen to end up inside her VJ.

So my question to the ladies: Would you be offended if a man masturbated to orgasm while licking your vulva?

bananaman321 likes this.
  18. JS420

JS420 Members

I had it happen to me a few times over the span of my life. Sometimes while eating pussy the woman's reactions when she cums just get me so excited that I can't help myself.

Angela36 likes this.
  19. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

I had a girlfriend who I would cum when I was eating her pussy!
    I loved it then we would fuck like rabbits!
    It was great!

20. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

It's all about the heightened state of arousal. As a teenager I've blown nuts heavy petting. At least your lovers can tell you're really into it and that they're the one that turned you on.

shanks59 and bigredinmass like this.