Enbrightenment

Discussion in 'Gurus' started by Siddha Buddha, Jan 16, 2011.

1. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Yes there is a another teacher in the world and that one is not apparent.
    Communication happens between divergent particulars, communion is the extension and recognition of oneness.

The communication that makes the term guru have value is the attention of the student. You are seeking personal fulfillment. If you had a fullness to share you wouldn't be seeking it. What you want can happen, you can be the thing all those other sons see if you remember one thing. As I am healed all are healed along with me. If a person says that you are wise, recognize that it is their wisdom they see as much as it is yours.

There is one thing that a good teacher desires and that is, to be not needed, because that means you had successfully relayed what you know. When you really have it, it doesn't matter whether people recognize it or not, the lessons are always conferred to their greatest extent. All expressions of love are maximal and infinite patience brings immediate results.

2. Siddha Buddha

Siddha Buddha Member

The Way does not belong to anyone. Those 'teaching' the Way understand that it is Silent.

Far from truth.

This is not how Enbrightenment communicates the Way. The individual body/mind is healed, but because one person is God realized, does not mean all body/minds are healed. Reality will blatantly demonstrate this truth. Truly, one person cannot save everyone. That is non-sensical within the way of Enbrightenment. We all have a responsibility to practice, no one can do this for you. This is the paradox, that there is nothing to do, yet, each body/mind Must engage spiritual practice or there is no growth, no transfiguration. Understand the no~goal spiritual practice of simply Being who you Are, without adding. Deep genuine spiritual practice is empowered by a lack of egoic/separative conscious activity. Because the body/mind is programmed to relate to reality/all through a separative personal conscious relationship, this conditional state of the body/mind becomes the self created barrier of Realizing God. It is a state of consciousness that denies reality revealed, for a false conception, a false relationship.

It is like people are pinching their-selves, and blaming their human nature for the suffering. ;]

:sunny:

3. thedope

This means what? And what is the way.

Precisely the truth, you are here seeking.

Like calls unto like. Being of one mind, we share our thoughts. Creation is extension. Love is manifested by the loving heart. Peace is manifested by the peaceful heart. Virtue is manifested by those that cultivate it in themselves.
    These things, all conceptions articulated into action, are manifest where their conditions are met.

A peaceful man is a locus for peace and in this way becomes the light or example for other minds. The ray of creation proceeds thought, word, and deed., Elemental impulse becomes vibration which becomes particle. Intent is the gravity around which coalesce the circumstances of our lives. Mass attracts mass and purification is frequency modulation. We become the thing we would like to see.

The formula I present is sound. I say that as I am healed, all are healed, and we can check our work, and say, all cannot be healed as long as I am not healed.

4. Siddha Buddha

Siddha Buddha Member

We are one, and people are suffering from self created delusion. I do not view this one separate from that. This very body is not somehow cut off from others. The mental landscape and culture, the ideas and concepts that are the gatherings of life into focused ideals (interpretations). Our body is substantially consciousness. This consciousness is measured to extend beyond the body, and between people there is a general experience of shared consciousness. The thoughts that appear within this brain, of conscious experience are not owned. They are not mine, not yours. They are movements of collective consciousness, and we all share this local (to the Earth - in a sense) consciousness.

I am a part of the suffering. God Realization does not mean the suffering of the world is not real. This (Self realization) gives that suffering a reality. Reality is not an illusion, only the interpretation is the illusion. There is nothing un-real! No moment of life is un-real. Every thought, every conscious movement/dynamic of your whole life is real. The interpretation that thinks its way through life is false.

The way is how each person's heart guides their spiritual life, their practice, their growth. The way is Grace.

5. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

You're claiming to have 3 books published, and you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". Of course.

6. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

This thread is utter bollocks. Disappointing, as from the title I believed some form of rationality would be involved somewhere, but clearly not.

7. Siddha Buddha

Siddha Buddha Member

Hey, I corrected the mistake just for you and me. No one is perfect. I do take time with my posts, but they slip in there. I am actually thankful you caught that. Come on, have you ever made a mistake? :]P

8. thedope

Then why are you on these forums? Could it be that no one can tune into the illuminating wisdom oozing from your skull unless you say something. The body is a communication device.
    Everything is an idea.
    No. Animus animates animal. Your body does not get up and walk around on it's own.
    No, it has not. Consciousness has not been measured. Electrical activity has been measured in the brain and body.

That is what communication is for. How long did it take you to figure out that we share our thoughts?
    You're mistaken. Your mind is a kingdom you alone can rule. We share our thoughts but not our focus.
    Well your ideas about yourself are certainly tortured.
    We may say we are never upset by a fact, but the interpretation of fact.
    Further there are some meaningful things we can say about reality, i.e., reality is non-local not is it remote and nothing real can be threatened, only illusion is in jeopardy.
    The word Grace capitalized as you have written it is a tittle as in a form of address: used as a title when addressing a duke, duchess, or archbishop.
    We are constrained by the self organizing principle of life, it is our only prohibition. In that single prohibition, we may find grace.

Again, just because you capitalize a word, join words together using slash marks, or have special definitions for words, does not suddenly make what you are saying factual or wise.

It would be helpful to communication if you responded specifically to the questions asked of you.

9. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

I am having trouble with the idea of you being the one who "enbrightens".

The most profound realisations I've ever had were conclusions that I came to on my own. One learns best when they learn a fact for themselves.

Teaching someone creates a method of thought, a conditioning of the mind. Is it not better that one simply seeks and comes to their own realisations rather than adhere to a method? Once that method is challenged or cannot answer a question, the student is liable to question the entire method. Thus the method fails and the search for truth becomes distorted or lost.

A parent can tell their child not to touch a hot element on the stove. The child will not listen and will touch it anyways. After being burned it will never intentionally do it again.

People learn best when they are burned as oppossed to told.

It just seems to me that people could get a lot more out of what you're talking about if your information was simply shared; let them burn themselves (figure it out for themselves).

By way of labelling it "Enbrightenment" and calling oneself a teacher, it becomes a method that people learn. What is the fundamental problem with a method (mental conditioning)? Method has a single mind behind it, it is liable to be called a creation, a product. It also teaches "students" to think by method (conditioning), not by reason or awareness. Methods are synthetic. Everything one goes to approach will be analysed using the method rather than pure awareness. This can create a distortion with what really is, one misinterprets what is because they are looking at it through the looking glass.

I'm not at all saying that some of what you say is not beneficial or not true, I just think that it creates a product and a method (a conditioning). Like a religious mind or one who looks to their priest, it does not allow one to experience with their own mind.

10. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

11. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

I knew "The Way" sounded familiar.
    So this is a picture of you then?

[​IMG]

12. Siddha Buddha

Siddha Buddha Member

Find this quote for me, the one where it is said that, 'I am the one who enbrightens'?

To respond, realizations, do not follow. There is Self realization, and whole bodily awakening. These two support each other, and if a person tells me they are having all sorts of realizations, or have had all sorts of realizations, they are really just telling me they have come to some insights, or had intense yogic experiences. Nothing more is happening when a person is having realizations. Are you equating conceptual conclusions as Self realization? If this is this case, that Is Far from the communication of Enbrightenment. Those are born through perspective consciousness, not of the One and only Self realization. We all share that same realization. Like we all share the same spiritual anatomy. Do not think for moment that realization is somehow different for everyone. Not the case, the unique part of spirituality appears within the context of the personal experience, the unique bodily experiences, and the anatomical processes. It is not in regards to Self realization.

Answered above.

Not true for everyone, this is not a one size fits all version of spirituality.

This is the only way it can happen anyways. I am not learning for them. I can't practice spirituality for them. A person like me is present as a fire is present. You want to be warm, you want to feel the heat, go stand next to the fire. You don't ask a light bulb to shine on you. No one tells the sun to shine.

Please quote me the place where I gave 'the method'?

Conditioning happens regardless of you choosing this. No one escapes conditioning. Therefore, why not condition to the body/mind to support one's spiritual practice, why not condition one self from the conscious relationships of a separation? Learn to use what you have for spiritual practice, yoke Every conscious moment of life to the Divine, transfigure every living cell of the body through Light, allow the Divine to engulf the whole extant reality of you.

There are clear presentations for the reason why the name is as is, why there are structural properties to the language of the tradition.

There is no choice, every person must experience life through the individual body/mind, but that is not the only conscious experience, there is a collective consciousness. There are experiences within the collective body/mind of the people of this planet. It (the mind) is not just 'your' mind, you do not own the thoughts, a person does not own the energy appearing within the brain matter. There is no one there to 'own' these energies as if that one somehow created them their-self.

We shine together!

13. Siddha Buddha

Siddha Buddha Member

Very well could be said of your self. It is easy to blame Narcissus.

We have already agreed here earlier.

Tell me where body stops and consciousness begins. I could give you many scientific resources, from respectable sources that confirm consciousness is not located and/or limited to the body. Are you making this into science, if so, you will not find contradictions between Enbrightenment and confirmed science.

Your contradiction.

Where is this person that rules, where does that person begin and end? Show me their limitations, and why these are separate from everything else?

These ideas are not different from what has already been stated, except I (and you may also understand this - seems you do) understand that facts are interpretations. Science has done well with providing us with facts. Mathematics is as close to facts as one can philosophically get. 1+1=2 will never change. There are a few more places that seem like recycled agreements.

Your interpretation (or definition), but not the context of my use.

Interesting quote. :)

Don't read any more. What else do you want? Am I to change my writing style for you? Am I to create a post for each person here in the writing style they choose?

Done.

14. lunarverse

You never said those words. It's more connotative. By gathering together thoughts and concepts, considering oneself a guru and titling the package as "Enbrightenment", does that not put you in the position of 'Enbrightener'?

(I'm not being sardonic here, I'm genuinely curious)

If it seems that my conclusions are, "far from the communication of Enbrightenment," it is because I am not familiar with Enbrightenment.

Could you please explain the difference between the two (the words in bold). As far as I'm concerned (at the moment) any and every realization I have is from my own perspective. Even if I were to understand that everything is the self, there is only one, all that sort of thing, I am still realising it with my own brain, the flesh. Self realisation may regard the Self (oneness), but it is still realized through my own perspective.

But the truth is one. Should spirituality not accomodate that? Why ask everyone to analyse the material?

I understand, but again that creates separation. You being the light/heat, others are separate who come to bathe in it. Light is within all, people can be and have their own light and can be their own source of fire.

Light is within, not outside.

Christ representing the god (light) that is within all shining outwards.

Perhaps I am confused about what exactly "Enbrightenment" is. Is it a method of finding light, god, and self realisation?

Because then you would be consumed. Any mind that is consumed, regardless of what it is consumed by, cannot see clearly. All perception becomes distorted by what the mind is devoted to and so awareness becomes distored. Those who are not aware are dreaming, no?

I don't disagree with any of this.

15. thedope

We have already adequately determined that you seek an audience. You claim to have important information to disseminate, information which, if we had, would make all the difference in the world.

You are in denial.

"Whole bodily awakening" is code for some belief and without explanation is meaningless.

Which is not an answer. You are using a special vocabulary that has meaning to you only.

This quote is inconsistent with this quote:

"We all share that same realization. Like we all share the same spiritual anatomy. Do not think for moment that realization is somehow different for everyone.

I know the difference between cold and hot. Quite honestly, your rap is insipid. Not well conceived, or at least not well communicated. Your words do not attract as a warm fire does. They sound no less than needy.

Show me one.

Yes.

16. lunarverse

There is a seer within us all.

17. Siddha Buddha

Siddha Buddha Member

Many rivers one ocean.

You can either look at my link, or simply put, the total awakening of the whole spiritual anatomy, bodily (the human form).

Be back later.....

18. thedope

I know that the body is a communication device. What I've said is in response to your statement, "this very body is not somehow cut off from others"

Yes, but you forget.

Contradictions are apparent in what you say here in this thread.
    Given that this is the case I am not inclined to investigate further. You are not displaying the competence that would encourage me to do so.

Consciousness can be shown to be shared by many species, your body is not. My statement is that consciousness has not been measured, except as electrical activity. If you can produce some other evidence then do so, just don't use the time and space to make unsubstantiated claims.

Explain.
    No one moves your diaphragm except for you. There is not one condition in this world that does not emerge through the breath. Thought, word, deed.
    It is obvious that the context of your use is a belief system. The capitalized
    word grace is a dictionary entry, a specific symbol having a commonly accepted meaning. This is what I am saying about your rap, it is a specialized
    vernacular that does not signify substance to those uninitiated or not indoctrinated to your system.

Thank you. It is my own, given to me, now it is yours too.

It is what you want that I am addressing. I am providing a foil for your concepts so that you can demonstrate their integrity.

19. thedope

I know that the body is a communication device. What I've said is in response to your statement, "this very body is not somehow cut off from others"

Yes, but you forget.

Contradictions are apparent in what you say here in this thread.
    Given that this is the case I am not inclined to investigate further. You are not displaying the competence that would encourage me to do so.

Consciousness can be shown to be shared by many species, your body is not. My statement is that consciousness has not been measured, except as electrical activity. If you can produce some other evidence then do so, just don't use the time and space to make unsubstantiated claims.

Explain.
    No one moves your diaphragm except for you. There is not one condition in this world that does not emerge through the breath. Thought, word, deed.
    It is obvious that the context of your use is a belief system. The capitalized
    word grace is a dictionary entry, a specific symbol having a commonly accepted meaning. This is what I am saying about your rap, it is a specialized
    vernacular that does not signify substance to those uninitiated or not indoctrinated to your system.

Thank you. It is my own, given to me, now it is yours too.

It is what you want that I am addressing. I am providing a foil for your concepts so that you can demonstrate their integrity.

20. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Right. But you say you're not trying to be a guru.

Also, strictly speaking, the term 'guru' belongs to the Vedic traditions of India, and implies more than one who sets out intellectual knowledge or conclusions to his disciples. In the original conception, close contact is required between guru and disciple. It isn't simply a synonym for 'teacher'.
    The guru represents god for the disciple, and is said to be as good as god.

Personally, I take the view 'the fewer intermediaries between reality and myself the better'. But it's always good to be clear about the terms we use.