Processed food.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by mmj10, Dec 30, 2010.

1. broony

broony Banned

WOW no he is not. You need to do more research into cancerwaves. They are horrible for you'r health.

You are very very wrong on this matter. I think the system has you just how they want.

2. broony

broony Banned

Why you would post in such a topic when you don't know anything. No disrespect odon

3. odon

odon Slightly Popular

It's called sarcasm. Sorry.
    Just because I live in a city does not mean I'm stupid and can't and don't look into these types of issues.
    You were being unfair so I thought I'd be sarcastic.

Cancerwaves?
    If you post some Russian research from 1952 I'll know you are being disingenuous or just plain not looking into these issue that well..

4. broony

broony Banned

No im not talking about the russian ban, and later how they now support them.

I can give you a lot of links into the dangers of microwaves if you wish. The evidence is very real, and scary.

I don't feel its necessary to write a paper on hipforums.

Why anyone would think cancerwaves are safe is beyond me. I suggest you stop using them, and spread the word.

5. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Go for it.

50 years of research.

6. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I'm a patient fellow.

7. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I believe that most of the GM food in America is that which is made from corn, which is a big percentage of all processed food.

I have also heard that in the U.S., life expectancy is now going up only for the well-to-do, going down (slightly) for most Americans.

8. odon

odon Slightly Popular

The Grocery Manufacturers of America estimate that 75% of all processed foods in the U.S. contain a GM ingredient.

Cautious/Moderate words and probably true.

Do you think it is a government plot as the OP thinks?

9. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

No, I don't think it is a government plot, except that it is true that federal farm policy, driven by very bad politics and stupidity, uses huge amounts of taxpayer money to subsidize corn and the thousands of things made from it. A typical grocery store in America has 2,500 items that have corn in them.

Things made from corn.

10. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

It's a good bet that that corn is a GMO... as you previously pointed out.

11. broony

broony Banned

When it comes to GMOs Monsanto is pure evil. They are working on patenting all food, animals, and even humans. As of right now several countries are starting to run out of water. Mexico, India, China by 30% if the next 10 years. Now Monsanto is trying to control the water supply as well.

India - http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=is-india-running-out-of-water

Mexico -http://www.worldvision.org/worldvision/radio.nsf/stable/wvradiostory_101407_waterprotests

China and asia - http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/jan/23/china.india

All food and water on a global scale will be owned by a few companies and Monsanto is #1.
    http://www.care2.com/news/member/185341883/682841

"We now believe that Monsanto has control over as much as 90 percent of (seed genetics). This level of control is almost unbelievable," said Neil Harl, agricultural economist at Iowa State University who has studied the seed industry for decades

More at this website below.
    http://www.knowthelies.com/?q=node/5529

Endless information on GMOs. Where DNA companies are doing most of there work. Its the best information on this topic i have found. It goes down to the exact science. http://www.etcgroup.org/upload/publication/602/01/synbioreportweb.pdf

We’re going to build you exactly what you are looking for: Whole plasmids, whole genes, gene fragments . . . and in one to two years, possibly a whole ge- nome.” – John Mulligan CEO of Blue Heron Biotechnology

In the documentry The Future Of Food, farmers talk a great deal about how corn has been destroyed and wheat is next. Monsanto already owns almost all of the corn patents in mexico. The movie focus's on this a great deal. I highly recommend it.

http://www.thefutureoffood.com/

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Actually, top level Monsanto employees have served on the FDA, EPA, and on various federal judiciary branches. Monsanto employees are interchangeable with government employees and I highly doubt thats accidental. So yes, our government certainly does have an interest in the genetically modified and unsafe foods we put in our body.

Preservatives and additives in our food have been linked to cancer. There is a lot of money to be made from cancer. The pharmaceutical industry also has money invested in our government in the form of campaign contributions to ensure the election of politicians who will look out for their interest. Between politicians with interests vested in Monsanto, who genetically modify food and use growth hormones that are known to cause cancer, and politicians with interest vested in the pharmeceutical industry, who make a lot of money from heart disease, cancer, obesity, and various other ailments that our food supply causes, I have a hard time believing its all coincidental.

I am far from a conspiracy theorist or an alarmist, but when the people that control your food suppy are installed in government and make laws that effect your food supply, laws that primarily protect the interest of huge corporations, its a little hard to ignore the possiblity that the government certainly has reason to be interested in the food supply of their people.

13. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Apparently conflict of interest isn't a factor in dealing with the "syndicate" (federal gov't/corporate alliance). These thugs are effectively hardened criminals who DO NOT look at the general public as people entitled to any rights if their actions (NOT words) are to be used to assess them. Between games played with the food supply and pharmaceutical hi jinx I have a tough time believing that there's some covert eugenics policy afoot- perhaps in the interest to keep government entitlement programs (like Social Security) solvent. Don't think for one moment that as a whole the government isn't above "liquidating" a portion of the population for a "worthy" cause of limiting monetary loss.

14. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

Everybody profits: pharma industry, population weakening and reduction, chemical industry...

15. haha_wintaaa

haha_wintaaa Member

...clearly America sucks.

16. odon

odon Slightly Popular

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Lily Films, Inc..
    Sorry about that."

I do not think that is true.
    How do you patent ALL Food, ALL Human life and All Animals?

By Vandana Shiva, Director of the Research Foundation for Science, Technology and Ecology, New Delhi.

"what you are seeing is not just a consolidation of
    seed companies, it's really a consolidation of the entire food chain.
    Since water is as central to food production as seed is, and without
    water life is not possible, Monsanto is now trying to establish its
    control over water. During 1999, Monsanto plans to launch a new water
    business, starting with India and Mexico since both these countries are
    facing water shortages."

11 years later how much control has Monsanto have in regards to the supply of water in the world?
    Ok, lets stick with India, China and Mexico.

I don't care who owns the water supply, tbh.
    As long as they are following regulations, why should I care?
    As for food...your links try and suggest that too but they do not do a very good job.

"Monsanto Owns and Controls 90% of the Food Supply"

Does it really? I'm sorry this is too funny.
    I did learn a few new things, though...so thanks.

http://www.faoiraq.org/images/word/Iraq National Seed Policy 2008.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_81

I agree food should be labeled if it is GM.

17. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Nice post.

I do not think GM is unsafe.
    For me to be alarmed I would have to agree thet GM food is unsafe.
    I'm not sure if you can show if any of the people in the so-called "revolving door" between government and Monsanto have done anything that has put public health at risk.
    Just because you say GM food is unsafe doesn't make it so.

I do not think you can deny even the US government has varied programmes in place to make healthy eating more prominent. E.g: http://www.mypyramid.gov/

18. odon

odon Slightly Popular

19. Amyoxl

Amyoxl Member

Yup, it's all George Bush's doing, aided by Haliburton, BP, and the Republicans, of course.

20. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Actually this has taken bipartisan support and the lion's share of the blame is with people who willfully furnish themselves as the lucrative market to those who slow poison us. If we don't buy processed food then it isn't profitable.

The whole blame game is a device used to defer responsibility from where it belongs.