Processed food.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by mmj10, Dec 30, 2010.

1. mmj10

mmj10 Guest

Processed food with added chemicals, cigarettes, microwaves, pharmaceutical drugs, alocohol and many other things I'm sure, are all the governments means of putting an expiration date on its ever growing population.

Think about it, ingredients in our food are proven to cause cancer, diabetes, obesity and many other ailments, cigarettes obviously kill people eventually especially because all the radiation in our atmosphere gets absorbed into tobacco plants also because of additives. Microwaves render food molecules into unrecognizable substances that are proven to screw our immune systems, pharmaceutical drugs have some crazy bad things in them that should never enter our bodies including alluminum which causes permanent nerve damage and brain damage. Alcohol kills off the population with cancer, liver cerrosis, murder and car accidents. All of these things are effective means of killing mass amounts of people over time. The FDA is a joke. and the government won't legalize marijuanna is because it is proven to effectively treat cancer and many other ailments and it has also been proven to expand the mind. The goverment wouldnt want a healthy population of self aware individuals... that could get ugly when we all realize what they are doing to us.

Wrap your mind around that if you haven't already.

At the same time, there really is nothing we can do to change anything, after all the goverment is in possession of the guns and we as a population are outnumbered when it comes to bombs and artillery. But if you eat real food and avoid all of the above you might make it through an international sweeping of a good ol' virus and live to re-populate the world!

2. odon

odon Slightly Popular

What is the average life-span in the west?

3. mmj10

mmj10 Guest

around sixty to seventy... but how many years of out of those sixty to seventy are actually quality nowadays... have you looked at the elderly lately? alzheimers, terrible weight problems, chronic pain and a vast array of other health issues.

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

the easiest way to control the people is to control the food source.

there is a lot of money to be made in the last 10 years of someones life. People used to just die when they were ready, but now there is medication to keep them alive well past the point when their quality of life begins to go down.

5. odon

odon Slightly Popular

It's actually around 80.
    Using "the west" as a bar might have been unfair, though.
    Anyhoo, here in the UK life expectancy is going up (click on other countries and you will see it is going up not down in most countries).
    http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds...try:GBR&dl=en&hl=en&q=average+life+expectancy
    How do you explain that?
    I'm not sure if the countries that dip below 60-70 eat, drink or smoke etc anymore than countries with higher life-spans do, though.
    I think it's more to do with economic differences.
    Bottom line is...governments don't force anybody to eat drink or use their microwaves...infact they try and nudge people to have a healthier lifestyle.
    I'm not sure if you have investigated this very well.

6. odon

odon Slightly Popular

That's what people want.

7. broony

broony Banned

When i worked in a grocery store with volume over 1,200,000 each week in sales after the first month i felt sick how the population feeds this bullshit.

Unless you are buying local, from your neighbor, the food that is being put on the shelf is genetically modified. For only one reason; to make you sick, and think you save money.

Look into the monsanto corporation; its fucking disgusting what these evil people are doing to the public for there own personal benifits.

Everything in processed food hurts the health of the innocent people, and help the evil that wants to hurt.

Grow your own

8. mmj10

mmj10 Guest

I have investigated quite enough... or at least enough to be horribly disturbed. You live in europe, I live in America... the fattest country in the world. I also work in a grocery store, a very large, very busy grocery store, I see people killing themselves and their children all day long... now multiply that by all the grocery stores in the country... and I'm guessing there are a hell of a lot of grocery stores here, considering there are four within walking distance of my house alone. Almost all of my deceased relatives died of heart or liver failure, and many people I know can say the same. This country specifically is terrible when it comes to food and drugs, many additives in our foods here are illeagal in your country, And Im guessing that there is not a large population of people there that are now relying on motor scooters to transport them from point a to point b because they are too obese to walk... well... I see them all day long... in mass quantities, shoving ice cream and cheetos in their bascarts... it makes me sad. It also makes me sad that the doctors in this county have very little knowledge of nutritional science. your country is in many ways far more advanced... be thankful... things are looking pretty grim here.

9. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Not all of it.

10. mmj10

mmj10 Guest

most of the food is... and the food that is marketed as "healthy" is full of awful things man is not meant to digest. trust me... i get to see every product on our shelves.

11. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Precisely.
    You have seen people making wrong choices all by themselves.
    I know in the grocery store you worked in there would be healthier options too.
    I don't think you are a government mandarin forcing people to eat shit.

12. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Like what?

13. mmj10

mmj10 Guest

The dangers of processed food, food additives, and microwaves are also not widely publicized... Which I feel it should be. If your going to put aliminum in our nestle chocolate milk mix we give to our children dont you think we should at lease add a warning label warning of the impending brain and nerve damage? cigarettes and alcohol at least have warnings... why are warning not required on microwaves and food?

14. mmj10

mmj10 Guest

microwave dinners that are clearly labeled "healthy choice" or "lean pockets" Both are first of all "microwave dinners" the plastic trays in which you microwave the food in release harfull chemicals and estrogen when heated... and both foods mentioned contain soy products, aluminum compunds, sulfites and nitrites, MSG, and preservatives BHA and BHT. The lean pockets box actually says "...we start with only the finest ingredients".

15. mmj10

mmj10 Guest

excuse my gramittical and spelling errors, my herbal medication has taken its grip for the night.

16. broony

broony Banned

so do i

17. broony

broony Banned

Depends who you buy from. Most big corporations that is the truth.

Buy local, it will save your health and community.

Talking with anyone living in a city so vast is pointless. Country people; are on different sides of the coin.

Which is why we left the city.

18. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I'm with you here...I'd go with "health impacts", though.
    I'll have to stop you there.
    There are no real dangers with using microwaves.
    You are being alarmist.
    You don't do yourself any favours doing that.
    Pardon?

19. odon

odon Slightly Popular

You don't say...

20. odon

odon Slightly Popular

It isn't.

No, clearly I don't look into anything.