Why is NORAD is tracking Santa Clause?

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Terrapin2190, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

It's on the internet, it's on every news channel... NORAD, our National Organization of Radar and Air Defense is tracking none other than the infamous Santa Clause! Is this guy dropping bombs disguised as presents?? NO. Is he a nationally known terrorist? MAYBE. Everyone does know about him and he comes around once a year to give kids presents that no one knows where they came from. Possibly getting in good with the kids to overthrow their parents? *)

WHATEVER the case... NORAD is keeping their eye on "him." If, in fact, it is a large caucasian male in a red robe and pointy hat commandeering a flying red snow sleigh. I for one think this is a bunch of bull. NORAD, The North American Aerospace Defense Command (which, someone needs a proper English dictionary or Rosetta Stone because, abbreviated, it's NAADC... not NORAD!), the same organization that couldn't take down the devastating passenger planes on September 11, 2001... is tracking the imaginary Mr. Kris Kringle. I'm sure he's on the most wanted list, just like this Osama Bin Laden character. But, I suppose it makes some kind of sense, since Osama Bin Invisible might be an imaginary fellow as well. And, as a post-note, I hate bringing the events of 9/11 into my rant, but they were involved with our country's catastrophe on that fateful day. Now, to boost their own RATINGS, they track Santa Clause for all the little clueless boys and girls. Wake up America. Stop using our nation's defenses as a ploy for entertainment. If we want entertainment, we'll turn on NBC and watch Entertainment TONIGHT!

Uh... anyone with me here? I'm anxious to see what other people think about this. If anything, use the news radar or some other national radar system like the weather channel. Not our National Air Defense Systems!

:willy_nilly: W-T-F, mate?!

:2thumbsup:

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

because norad is a public affairs organization and has no real part in defending the sky anymore than your local weather station..
    Real Military observation stations are secrets... Why would a nation give another nation its radar locations as they would be primary targets...
    Crystal Palace is an imaginary place, just like Santas home..

3. Chapter13

Chapter13 Member

it's not their fault, they got a message saying a bearded man who lives in a grotto in a far off country is on the move... they actually think they are tracking bin laden

4. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

TSA found him first.

Leaked scan:
    [​IMG]

5. TPWArcher

TPWArcher Guest

6. The Center

The Center Member

Maybe it is because Santa really DOES exist... Dum dum DAAA!!!

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

santa watcher[​IMG]

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]
    : Confidence is high. I repeat, confidence is high.

10. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

They have to do this so that all the little children know when to go to bed. It is future training for listening to authority figures regarding what they should do. :)

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

12. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

For fuck sakes, it's not like their using any REAL resources to track Santa. I'm a hardened atheist and I say let em' have some fun.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

14. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

Then how, might I ask, can they tell us where he is?