i didn't create this one

Discussion in 'Meme' started by themnax, Dec 7, 2010.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

but its one of the more interesting ones i've come across.
    by which i mean the fewest wasted meaningless (to me anyway) questions.

1. Do you snore?
    when i wake up with a sore throat i strongly suspect that i have done so. i've never been awake to hear myself though.

2. Are you a lover or a fighter?
    very much a lover. primarily of the kind of world i'd rather be living in. but i wish everything that's awaire of its existence the greatest happiness too.

3. What’s your worst fear?
    another right wing holocaust, like with hitler, only in america, from the teabaggers or whoever else takes up the gauntlet of neofascism in the name of populist money worshipping.

4. As a kid, were you a LEGO maniac?
    i don't know about the maniac bit, but anything i could make something else out of, yah. still am and hope to be till the day i die.

5. What do you think of “reality” tv?
    that if it was real, they'd call it what it really is: rather boring corporate mafia propiganda.

6. Do you chew on your straws?
    my? straws? i chew on my fingers, my pencils, even the pages of my books. as far as i know, straws are not a natural appendage.

7. Were you a cute baby?
    nature makes nearly all babies "cute", presumably so their parents won't eat or crush them.

8. Is the single life for you?
    the happiest times in my life have always been when i have been utterly and completely alone. and yes, this IS one of them.

9. What color is your keyboard?
    which one? (none of them seem to come in the kind of immaginative colors i like.)

10. Do you sing in the shower?
    i belive the phrase "you call that singing?" comes to mind.

11. Have you ever sky-dived before?
    another one of those; "precisely why am i supposed to want to?"s.

12. Any secret talents?
    secret? i have no secrets. just a lot of things no one else is interested in.

13. What’s your ideal vacation spot?
    by myself somewhere, out in the woods, where i can watch trains.

14. Can you swim?
    i can sink like a stone. or sort of float a little. hay, i'm a cat. whattaya want?

16. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko”?
    no. sound like more mainstream crap. but i OWN a dvd of httyd. and when dark crustal came out, however many decades ago, i went to see THAT five times, and collected everthing related to it i could. (none of which i still have, unfortunately)

17. Do you care about the ozone?
    i care about where the air we have to breathe COMES FROM. yes of course i care about what happens to the atmosphere that keeps us alive. anyone who doesn't is an idiot.

18. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
    yuk. sorry, i'm more into dill pickles and raw meat.

19. Can you sing the alphabet backwards?
    SING? it backwards. WHY?

20. Have you ever been on an airplane?
    yes. when i was in the airforce i flew standby commercial. oddly never flew in a military craft however. nor before nor since. (i grew up on trains. almost litterally.)

21. Are you a single child?
    Yes. and i'm glad.

22. Do you prefer electronic or manual pencil sharpeners?
    haven't used wooden pencils in ages. micro-tipped felt pens or drafting lead holders.

23. What’s your stand on hunting?
    you kill it, you eat it. that simple. no seasons and not wastfulness.
    that way is natural and good. anything else is a crime against both form and spirit.

24. Is marriage in your future?
    no. its in my past.

25. Do you like your handwriting?
    that's a wierd question. printing is easier to read. if i don't have a keyboard in front of me i'll print with a pencil or a micro tipped felt pen. otherwise, what's to like or not like?

26. What are you allergic to?
    humans. even if the body i walk around in are one

27. When was the last time you said 'I love you'?
    hell if i know. pretty sure it hasn't been in the last couple of years since my wife died though.

28. Is Tupac still alive?
    look i don't give a rat about personalities so i could care less. ok? i care about the kind of world we all have to live in, not some kind of media brainwashing crap to keep us from giving a dam about anything that really matters.

29. Do you cry at weddings?
    i cry with releaf when something unexpectedly good happens. weddings are neither all that unexpected, nor very often all that good.

30.How do you like your eggs?
    cooked, usually. although not often and seldom for breakfast. which i prefer to be of noodles and dead cow.

31. Are blondes dumb?
    any relation between what's on top of the had and what's in it is highly over rated. i would have thought we proved that in the 60s.

32. Where does the other sock end up?
    on my other foot, if i'm going anywhere. it probably doesn't match the first one though. this isn't a fassion statement, but it is why i buy all dark brown ones, so it doesn't really matter. that way, when one wears out, i only have to throw away the one that did, instead of both of them.

33. What time is it?
    every time i look at a clock it keeps changing.

34. Do you have a nickname?
    when i lived at bed spring acres they called me the mad proffesor. haven't really been that much socially around anyone since to pick up any. (that was over 30 years ago)

35. Is McDonald's disgusting?
    disgusting? what's that mean? it has no particular appeal to me.

36. When was the last time you were in a car?
    probably the last time someone gave me a ride to a Baha'i meeting.

37. Do you prefer baths or showers?
    if i'm going to get wet, i prefer to make it last long enough to be worth doing,

38. Is Santa Claus real?
    one answer to that is as good as another. i think the question can be taken somewhat ambiguously.

39. Do you like having you neck kissed?
    shure. ok. no big deal. i like long hugs better though.

40. Are you afraid of the dark?
    i love 'the dark'. it's the damd humans that scare me.

41. What are you addicted to?
    trees, trains, computers and little furry creatures with big sharp teeth.

42. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
    either. with syrup or molasses blended in. but not often.

43. Can you crack your neck?
    no thanx.

44. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
    once as a patient. several times as a friend accompanying someone who was.

45. How many times have you brushed your teeth today?
    brushed? teeth? oh i still have a few. not all of them.

46. Is drug free the way to be?
    well basically, the things i'm interested in, i need what mind i've got, without chemical alterations, thank you kindly. i think that's probably why i've never gotten addicted to anything,

47. Are you a heavy sleeper?
    no. i'm a large green cat from a small green planet in a distant galaxy.

48. What color are your eyes?
    you look at them. you tell me.

50. Do you like your life?
    its been a long strange trip and i like it that way and i doubt there's one in a hundred i'd have been happy to have traded it for, not that there haven't been its share of alarums and frustrations, all of which i could have lived without,

51. Who’s better: Stone Cold or The Rock?
    who, what, how, why? and is there some reason i should care?

52. Are you psychic?
    well i think loud. people often answer questions i think of but don't ask, usually because i didn't really want to hear their answer. sometimes you just know things that there's no logical reason for knowing. sometimes they're right. sometimes they're wrong too.

53. Have you read "Catcher in the Rye"?
    i'm not sure if i did or not. i've read all sorts of just about everything else. mostly f&sf and some mystery. really NOT into mainstream though.

54. Do you play any instruments?
    I play at them. not well. haven't had anything to practice on for several years. thinking about curing that by getting myself a midi-keyboard over at fry's. real soon now. (played french horn in high school. also other brass, some reeds. no strings.)

55. Have you ever stolen money?
    i've only once even ever been accused of that, and it was a deliberate false accusation for political purposes then.

56. Can you snowboard?
    never even thought about trying. i'm not into physical nor competitive. done a lot of hicking around on snow shoes when i lived up in the mountians. that's also been a few years. (i don't think snowboarding existed yet at the time.)

57. Do you like camping?
    i grew up in the woods.

58. Do you snort when you laugh?
    not often, that i know of.

59. Do you believe in magic?
    i believe there's all sorts of things no one knows anything about. including me.

60. Are dogs a man’s best friend?
    friends are friends. of whatever species, universe, or state of being.

61. You believe in divorce?
    to each their own. i believe in whatever sees fit to exist, when it isn't destroying the kind of world i'd rather be living in. the availablity of the concept is better then the nonavailability of it woul be.

62. Can you do the moonwalk?
    i can't afford a space suit.

63. Do you make a lot of mistakes?
    only when i get in a hurry or forget things. not more then several times a day.

64. Is it cold outside today?
    yah. thank god if finally figgured out it was supposed to be winter.

65. What was the last thing you ate?
    i think it was an avacado stuffed with cottage cheese. or it might have been some of that lemon chicken from trader joe's.

66. Do you wear nail polish?
    no. i use zap-a-gap. (you figure it out)

67. Have you ever been kissed?
    yah. what he/she/it/they said.

68. What's the most annoying TV commercial?
    TV? thank god for the internet so i don't have to watch that crap. (and the commercials are usually the BEST things on there, which isn't saying much.)

69. Do you shop at American Eagle?
    if you're talking about clothing, i shop at goodwill and other thrift stores. (so i can spend what i save at fry's and the train store!)

70. Favorite song at the moment?
    probably something by sage taylor or foxamore or one of the other muscians on here.

71. Do you like your job?
    i like the idea of a job. but not of having to beg society to have one. fortunately i sem to have something resembling a pension.

72. Do you like your classes in school?
    haven't taken a class in anything in a while. never know when i might again. i DO like learning things. i DON'T like the competitive atmosphere concept though.

73. How do you like your meat cooked?
    cooked?

74. Do you like these surveys?
    any excuse to spam my feelings, preferences and opinions all over the world is a good one.