liquor+beer+clonazepam=sloppy

Discussion in 'Potent Potables' started by hahaha04, Nov 20, 2010.

1. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

So, a little tale of stupidity that happened yesterday that i thought i would share...... Around 3pm i was bumming around my building with a friend that lives in the room across the hall from me. We decided to go and purchase a 30 pack, and then go and hang out at his friends apartment.

When we arrive at the apartment with a big ole' box of beer purchased courtesy of yours truly, the friend whose apartment it was, became instantly more open and friendly towards me, perhaps seeing the beer as a gesture of friendship.

Anyway, we sat down, cracked open a few beers and were watching TV, talking, and the friend whose apartment we were chilling at packed a nice fat bowl of some really dank nug. We began to play the new 'Call of Duty: Black Opps' video game, which was really fun.....i didnt even know that there was a new Call of Duty out.

So around 4:30, we were all sucking at CoD and all three of us took two shots of Jim Beam and continued slowly working our way through the 30 pack.

After a little more time, around 5pm, we stopped playing video games an put on the movie, Full Metal Jacket. The dude whose apartment it was, immediately suggested the drinking game of every time ANY character in the film says 'fuck' We had to take a shot of beer.

As the film was playing, as each shot of beer slid down my throat i obviously became more and more inebriated. Towards the end of the film i started getting the spins and lay down on the couch. I was sliding in and out of consciousness for about ten minutes and my friends decided that enough was enough and they told me to get up. As i sat up i instantly felt the urge to vomit. I attempted to control the puke that was rapidly about to exit my mouth but couldn't, in between the couch and the bathroom i threw up over some curtains, the floor, my hosts shoes (which were in the bathroom) and over my jumper. :( Also on my way over to the bathroom i knocked over the shot glass i was using and broke it.

So after about 10 minutes of vomiting into the toilet, i got up, still really drunk, and was told to stat cleaning up the mess i had made, which in hindsight is fair (who wants to clean up someone elses vomit) but at the time i really didnt feel up to it. Anyway, so another 20 minutes of cleaning later and it was time for me to leave haha. I looked at my watch and it was ONLY around 7pm on a friday, which is entirely too early for me to be trashed.

Before i left i calculated that i had drank; 14 beers from the case (the most out of everyone), and three shots of Jim Beam. I had also popped 1.5mgs of clonazepam earlier, before arriving at the friends apartment.

Sorry for that long ass tale......I am not really a drinker AT ALL and was regretfully definitely not careful/sticking to my limits. I normally hate on people who are like that..... :( to be honest i am a little dissapointed in myself for not holding my shit and also for looking like a cock at my new friends house. I obviously have apologized several times, but i suppose only time will tell if i am welcome back to chill again. lol.

2. SoulVibrations

SoulVibrations celestial viator

Don't feel too bad, i onced pissed on someones coffee table(with remotes and shit on it) and didn't know it till the following weekend when i saw them at the bar. LOL. good times...

3. dmob12

dmob12 Member

Dude, for me liquor+beer+clonazepam=jail.

4. whiteboy91

whiteboy91 Member

Personally, benzodiazapines barely effect me and combining them with alcohol helps me acquire a lot more of the benzo buzz (I am prescribed 4 mg of xanax for finals and it still takes me a few hrs to fall asleep). You said that you "were a prick to your new friends," and anger and hostility is common when taking benzos even without alcohol.

My doctor personally told me that it is nearly impossible to overdose with benzos (besides combining them with heroin or something lol). He said that i would have to take my whole bottle of xanax (approx 30 mg) and drink a case of beer for him to be moderately concerned.

5. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

benzos + alchohol = car accidents

otherwise the buzz is incredible as long as you dont over do it.

6. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

Benzos and Alcohol is just not a good idea if you ask me. Shit will fuck you up!

7. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

One of my worst drinking moments (and I didn't drink much- I had to quit though for medical reasons) was when I decided to take 2mg of Xanax to "loosen up" so I could hit up the dance floor (I hate dancing). Now, I take 2mg of Klonopin every day, but never mixed it or any benzo with a lot of booze. However, this night I had drank about 10 beers.

I got so agitated with a bouncer, because he told me to remove my friend (who fell asleep) from the premisses, that I, in retrospect, don't know how I didn't get locked up. I called him every expletive you could imagine stringing together into one long tirade. I also threatened him physically (he was bigger than me too- I am not a small guy, but he was a typical bouncer). I eventually told him to fuck off and just stormed out of the bar with my sleeping friend in hand! I don't know how I didn't get in BIG trouble that night, but I didn't.

I haven't had a sip of alcohol since then, and it was 5 months ago.

8. psyykonaut77

psyykonaut77 Member

Now that you told your story, I'll share my stories with booze 'n benzos

Well first off I have a high resistance to prescription drugs and don't drink often.

Last summer at my favorite girl-cousin's wedding, I popped 16 of my .5 mg k-pins (clonozepam) to lighten my mood for the reception. The k-pins hardly had any effect on me 'til i started drinking whiskey 'n cokes... it wasn't til' 8 of them when I began to not be so self-conscious of myself like I usually am and the k-pins were nicely awakened. Except for a few awkward moments and maybe appearing like a little foolish at the end, it was a good time (and was flattered that a non-single girl approached me to dance with her) my final drink count was 14 over the course of 5 hours and had no big behavior or memory issues.

I planned on doing the same thing except replacing k-pins with xanax at my bro's friend's wedding reception last month (brother was a groomsman).
    -----xanax+whiskey+wedding reception=amnesia+sloppy! This time my plan backfired when I took 4.5 mgs of my xanax.

The socializing at the reception started smoothly with the first of the people I chatted with :) And like the summer wedding reception, the pills hardly had much effect on me 'til I drank from the open-bar. As I began to drink more whiskey 'n cokes I began to stutter bad and only have random glimpses of interactions with people from a certain point. After drink #6(?), the interactions I had with the girls that were my age were all disasters. I have known the bride, maid of honor, and another main friend since elementary school and we graduated from HS in the same year. I haven't seen them in over two years and I really wanted to keep up with my girl relations. One of my glimpse memories I had was when tried to talk to the maid of honor, but she only gave me a "hi" with an attitude she didn't care about me and walked away, which isn't like her to be distant. And this part I'm not even sure if it really happened: I was in the middle of slowdancing with the bride when I was "petting" her shoulder with a big grin on my face when she quickly walked away from me :/ And I never got a good chance to mingle with the 3rd girl (whom I had a lot of fun with the last time I saw her at a college). When my parents told me it was time to go I remember taking another drink, and next in memory I was getting done puking in my toilet with puke on the wall as well.

Well, the girls I really wanted to get back in touch with had the opposite of what was supposed to happen. And I really don't want to know what other foolish things I was doing and saying that night; worst of all there was a professional filming the reception *insert intense salty feeling here* I know mixing booze and benzos intensifies each other and can kill you, but after the good summer wedding, I didn't expect xanax and booze to become a personal disaster. Mom and step-dad think I have issues with controlling my drinking now(I fell down the stairs when I got home and have no idea it happened and also don't remember drunk-dialing my friend). I was at a closely-related wedding and I wanted to enhance my sense of being.

Why did that have to happen on an important wedding? DAMMIT!!!!! Never again......

9. masada

masada Member

You described it wonderfully, not just clonazepam, but any benzo. If not jail, then serious harm to myself, others, or my or others property. Sucks since I'm an alcoholic and I'm regularily prescribed lorazepam.
    Last time I mixed my Ativan with my normal amount of alcohol I ended up smashing into a pharmacy. Luckily there was a metal gate so I booked it back home and didn't get caught. Guess what I remember? I remember smashing the window of the place, and then getting back in my room with no goods...that's it. This isn't even close the first time something like that has happened. So, topic poster, consider yourself lucky.

10. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

Haha ohhh man doctors used to give me benzos like candy.

Would usually drink with em, and woke up from blackouts in a psych ward a few times too many :(

You'd think they would, you know, stop giving them to me or something... but nope.

11. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

Tl;Dr

12. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

One time I was on GHB and decided to drink the last bit that was in the bottle. It was a stupid decision since it amounted to about an ounce or so of G but I ended up puking all over this girls house, bed included. She made me clean it up, but I did a half ass job really, and people told me I tried to rape this girl that was there, so I apologized to her and she said that it was okay and we were cool. I think I probably was just a bit too persistent with her is all, rape is a strong word, I probably just really wanted to fuck her, and was really fucked up.

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You were probably guy #4 of 16 that night to behave towards him that way. It's a club dude. It's full of drunk males who are trying to get laid, or get in a fight. Big egos, liquor, loud music, cramped quarters, and alpha male sexual/monetary competition. DING DING DING!

I can't tell you how many of my trashy friends relationships have ended in clubs, those same relationships that began in clubs haha. Sorry to any club lovers I just can't take that scene seriously. Every single person I know who is really into clubbing is a bonafide alcoholic, drug addict, and/or has major issues with misoginy/relationships/commitment/fidelity. It's not exactly a scene conducive to good relationships anyways, it's all about single people getting fucked up and going to bed with someone who's name they don't remember the next morning, usually just so they can brag to their friends.

how did I get off topic? :p

OP you drank WAY too much too fast, it happens to all of us. Just have to -always- keep an eye on how peer pressure is affecting your alcohol intake for the night, and if it gets to the point that your friends are looking you in the eye and accusing you of being a pussy, or of somehow ruining the mood/party, you just have to look them right back and say "I don't wanna puke all over your couch dude". I find that works very well. They are just in drunk jock mode and forget that there is in fact a limit to how much one can drink, and it's in fact not related to masculinity.

14. Comfortablynumb11

Comfortablynumb11 Member

No benzos and alcohol at the same time for me anymore. In fact I don't even want clonozepam prescribed to me again it's too addicting, makes me crave alcohol and apparently taking it daily makes me more prone to anger. I did not like having to go to the psych ward in the aftermath of my first and last total clonozepam alcohol freak out because I just couldn't deal with the crap I caused and wanted to off myself.

However I like how benzos feel so I can't say I don't have a desire to indulge in them sometimes. But when it comes to medication that's what marijauna is for not benzos as I don't find addictive behavior therapeutic which if I take benzos daily I want more and more and more and alcohol. I don't have that problem with marijuana.

15. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Benzos just make me chill, and most def not prone to violence, but if someone crosses me I wouldn't hesitate to step know wat I'm sayin'?