Facebook is part of the illuminati.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by TheIsraelite777, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

So this is what it looks like when someone completely gets their ass handed to them, and doesn't know what to say.

2. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

I see the op still doesn't have anything to say in response to my last comment. I don't understand why he doesn't think a 20-something college student CAN'T start a site like Facebook with help from friends just because he can't. I probably couldn't either, but I know a (select) few who could. The guy was smart, but he was also in the right place at the right time, and took some extraordinary risks for the sake of the brand, including putting his own academic future at Harvard on the line, not that he needs it now. That risk in its own right is the very definition of entrepreneurial ability. He hit the nail on the head, even if he never intended for it to go as far as it did.

And No, Facebook has nothing to do with the Illuminati, that is rediculous. CIA, possibly, but hell, the government has plenty of ways to get your information, including the IRS and the Census Bureau.

I'm tired of typing. haha End.

3. BreathIn

BreathIn Member

4. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

This all brings it much clearer...

See, I thought it was odd that organizations such as the cia and fbi and the illuminatii and whomever else you could think of, were strong powerful agencies that did shit that needed to be done and yet still have problems getting the successes they hope for...

And here, after all that wondering, is the answer just sitting in a thread on hipforums...

The reason these agencies all have so many problems is because they invest all their money into projects that collect info from people who are willing to share it openly with the world...

Next, were going to find out that they also have wiretaps on the numbers you call to get the time....

5. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Looks that way. :)

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

why dont you make threads like these on Facebook and ask them?..

7. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

Maybe he lost his tinfoil hat???

or would that be tinfoil gloves???

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

i hope he wears a tin foil condom..

9. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

I'm glad i didnt end up like the OP