Facebook is part of the illuminati.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by TheIsraelite777, Nov 7, 2010.

1. TheIsraelite777

TheIsraelite777 Banned

Computer support.

The odds of a kid with little to no experience creating that is just impossible. Do you realize the complextivity of that website? It's too big for one kid to make. Just too big. I can make a website easy but it'll be nothing like that. Java scripting, C++, ETC. You would have to know everything about website making. EVERYTHING down to the little last detail. It's too complex. I know alot about the languages and I could never make a website like that. Not in a thousand years. When you start working with adobe flash, it gets complicated. VERY COMPLICATED!

2. TheIsraelite777

TheIsraelite777 Banned

That is what they tell the public man. You honestly going to believe what the news reporters and all say? Are you going to believe him? When he is actually working for the illuminati? You can't be that gullible to believe they would actually admit they are part of the illuminati? It's A SECRET SOCIETY!!! The people who first came out and spoke of there existance mysterious died. ALL 4 OF THEM!! Anyone who has researched the illuminati has ended up dead or in prison.

3. Cold Brains

Cold Brains Member

Yeah maaaan. Did you know a guy made a car that runs on water? It just won't come out because of the Government maaan.

4. TheIsraelite777

TheIsraelite777 Banned

Thats preposterous!!! I mean just imagine the money that could be saved... They just don't want to lose none of there precious oil.. Fucking democrats.:beatdeadhorse5:

5. Cold Brains

Cold Brains Member

Careful what you say maaan. You never know when they might be watching.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Daft punk is part of the illuminati :confused:

lol....

I am sure that the CIA and whoever else is using Facebook to keep tabs on people, but I think claiming that facebook is part of the illuminati is a little silly....

claiming daft punk is part of the illuminati....now THERES a conspiracy theory with some substance behind it!

7. TheIsraelite777

TheIsraelite777 Banned

Go to youtube, look up daft punk live.. Every video is a video of them in the middle of a pyramid playing there music.. They helmets are the all seeing eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Uc3BMdP9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj9AYdsb5Kg

Why would they use pyramids like that? And it's not just those two videos. it's every video.:2thumbsup:

8. TheIsraelite777

TheIsraelite777 Banned

Fuck the government. They know where I stand already.

9. TheIsraelite777

TheIsraelite777 Banned

I'm a loud mouth. they already know about me man.. Trust me... I'm prolly first on the list to go.

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

pyramids and eyes are symbols that show up in a lot of places for various reasons, not just things related to the illuminati

11. TheIsraelite777

TheIsraelite777 Banned

Are you really that ignorant? Signs and symbols are all around us and you won't to believe it's just a mere coincidence? Ha puhleaseeee.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

you think daft punk is part of the illuminati and i'm the ignorant one??

do you think the ancient egyptians were part of the illuminati as well? because they kinda started the pyramid thing....

look at my signature picture. Its by an amazing artist named naoto hattori. Multiple eyes are a common theme in his work...do you think he is also a part of the illuminati?

13. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

That's the single stupidest argument I have ever heard. ...Gee...how old was Bill Gates when he started his ventures? 17? Yeah...try again. Just because you're not as smart or as good at programming as Zuckerberg or Gates doesn't mean that either of them are parts of conspiracies. Not that I don't believe Facebook is a tool the government uses to categorize people, I completely believe that, but you really need to strengthen your arguments and use some logic if you want people on your side.

14. TheIsraelite777

TheIsraelite777 Banned

*Starts rubbing one out*

Wait for it... Wait for it...

*Ejaculates in his face*

:2thumbsup:

15. OhSoDreadful

OhSoDreadful Childish Idealist

I've always said what's really going on in the world is far more exciting than what we see right now but I'm still looking for satan in that logo...is it the circle that says platform beside it?

If you can pull up mspaint and draw it out for me so I can see it I'm on your side bro

16. TheIsraelite777

TheIsraelite777 Banned

I was hoping you could help me find it. They claim Satan's face is in it.. I've looked trust me.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

General Electric is the Illuminati , they make lamps..

so is Westinghouse and Sylvania....

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

lol orison you crack me up

19. TheIsraelite777

TheIsraelite777 Banned

You are 100% correct about that.:2thumbsup:

20. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

Why can you still not accept that an intelligent individual (not neccessarily Zuckerberg, possibly his partner) could create a SN website simply because you can't? On of the most critical lessons a business person will ever learn is to accept and admit when one cannot do a certain task and delegate to someone that can.