Facebook is part of the illuminati.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by TheIsraelite777, Nov 7, 2010.

1. TheIsraelite777

TheIsraelite777 Banned

What do you guys think? Do you really think a kid from college created the biggest social networking website in the world? I doubt it. I bet the illuminati created it and used him as the fallback guy. They want everyone's information and they are getting it. I'm ashamed to say I used facebook everyday. :[

The kid who created it was seen wearing a logo with the star of david and a hidden satan's face. This is Illuminati at it's best. http://gawker.com/5556552/the-facebook-illuminati-symbol-hidden-inside-mark-zuckerbergs-hoodie

We must stand up to the illuminati aka freemasons. They are an open society now but they are still keeping there real reasons for being around secret. My friend's friend told him that his uncle was a free mason.. his uncle told him if he was to tell anyone about what they do, they would kill him. His uncle said he was also pretty high up in the free masons.

Jay Z, Rick Ross, Rihanna, DAFT PUNK!!! They are all illuminati. They are going to take over one day.. They are Satanists! They are going to rule the world!!! They do it by getting all the famous people to join so they will have them on there side.

Thoughts? Questions? Comments?:afro:

2. idioticnumbskull

idioticnumbskull Member

If you want to convince people you may want to tone it down just a little bit :)

3. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

LOL! I'll believe it when I see it. There's better things to worry about! Forget secret societies and worry about Big Pharma, Big Oil, Big Medical, Big Insurance, B(P)ig Energy, Agri-Biz, the gradual but steady political whittling of our rights via the Wars on Crime, Drugs and Terror . . . .

. . . end rant . . .

4. TheIsraelite777

TheIsraelite777 Banned

They are all controlled by the illuminati unfortunately... :O

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

When that's the crux of your argument, I really don't think much of it ;)

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

7. TheIsraelite777

TheIsraelite777 Banned

I'm in college. I'm going for the same thing he was going for. And I could never create a website so sophistacated. Didn't spell that right but whatever.

8. Duck

"Because I suck, he must too"

9. TheIsraelite777

TheIsraelite777 Banned

Lol, not the point at all. You actually think some kid could create something like that? Even if he was a nerd and did nothing but that 24/7 he still couldn't do it. He doesn't have the experience. He had help. That is all there is too it. You have to have thousands of people to help run a site like that. I remember when the website was first made.. and it ain't much different than it is today. So there have always been hundreds of people behind the wheel.. the only question is who?

10. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

Its all to find out early about the "dangerous people" they have to eliminate when there are uprisings in society.

11. Duck

Yes, I do think a "kid" could create something like that.

What exactly are you going to school for, bro?

Facebook really isn't that complicated.

12. BreathIn

BreathIn Member

Although I somewhat agree with you, the site has changed drastically...

Remember?
    [​IMG]

Simple layout, like your typical blog template..

13. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Actually they are not. In fact they are part of what I call The Circle Jerk. It has to do with big business and right wing politics. It is not a conspiracy. It is just cronies watching each other's backs and protecting each other's interests. If only the left wing political sphere and the area of socially responsible business planning could operate the same way rather than constantly getting bogged down in procedures, terminology and what I used to call "Robert's Rules of Order."

14. skip

skip Founder Administrator

It was the CIA that financed Facebook's inception and growth, not the illuminati, although there may be overlaps between the groups.

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the queen of england just joined facebook...you cannot befriend her or poke her

16. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

LOL, poking the queen...

I like it... lol

17. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

He did. but not the illuminati. One of his best friends at Harvard was a tech genious (self-proclaimed, nonetheless) which helped him design the site. He also had deep pockets and the ability to attract a couple good investors early on. And as soon as the site grew to an unmanagable size HE DID hire thousands of people to run it, but the executive management is still kept within a small circle of friends and family.

Do a bit more research and you'll see that this is true. If he was part of the iluminati, don't you think he would have been thrilled that Social Network was released? According to his interview (though this is only talk, and he could be simply putting us on) he was very unhappy with the idea to bring the story to the silver screen, and particularly unsettled about the way it turned out.

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I dont even her husband likes it

19. OhSoDreadful

OhSoDreadful Childish Idealist

Okay I see the star of david, but those pop up everywhere.

where is the satan?

20. TheIsraelite777

TheIsraelite777 Banned

I agree with that 100%:2thumbsup: