309 replies to this topic

#301 Fear The Wickerman

Fear The Wickerman

Gagging Order

• PipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted April 06 2017 - 05:00 PM

Dammit! That was the season finale, forgot about that, only 16 eps, now no TWD, no Legion, nothing to watch except stupid cooking shows

I dont really get why Maggie would be hot, but Im not the best guy to ask about that

Its still my favourite TV show ever though, which I get in my 40s, man if there had been something like this in my teens, i would have gone nuts and been such a fanboy

Daryl, Carol and Morgan, with those three especxially, I could watch this show for another 10 seasons, Rick can die, I dont care, and Negan had been a bit of a lame baddie, The Governor was the series best baddie

Sigh, another 6 1/2 month wait

There's always Fear The Walking Dead?

Maggie is English. She was drafted in to play Magge because she likes Mexican guys or something. You don't think she's hot?

Let's just say I wouldn't turn her down if she pulled her pants down and bent over in front of me covered in rotting flesh and blood, provided her arse was clean you know.

Why isn't Maggie hot? Because she's brown and she doesn't wear make-up. Therefore, you're a racist misogynist piece of shit.

Is it really your favourite show?

I do like Daryl, everybody likes Daryl. Carol is the vegan biscuit maker, and she can go psycho when need be so she serves a purpose. Morgan is OK, I'm a big fan of Lennie James but he's not Morgan Freeman.

I've posted this before but check out one of Lennie James' earlier roles in this one off Channel 4 drama about a black guy that gets sent down.

http://www.channel4....emand/33073-001

#302 Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla

Go Ape

• PipPipPip
  • 13,018 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted April 06 2017 - 08:28 PM

There's always Fear The Walking Dead?

Groan, 6 months on a leaky boat, then some stupid resort in the middle of nowhere, I'll watch it, but its nowhere near as good as the Daryl hour

Therefore, you're a racist misogynist piece of shit.

Errr, or option C. I never got why boobs are sexy

Is it really your favourite show?

What else is supposed to be?

Lets see, per decade, favourite TV shows:

Teens: It was that BBC show The Tripods, was crazy for that, and The Greatest American Hero

20s: Early 20s, memory is a bit fuzzy ;) , late 20s was Star Trek Voyager

30s was the Noughties (00s) All TV kind of blew, except for Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, oh and the first season of Heroes I was glued to, but then it turned to crap

Now 40s in the two thousand teens: TWD

Yep, havent been glued to any of those other shows listed, or any others like TWD, especially from that ep whenever it was where Carl had to kill his mother thru to the end of season six....

It was like every Monday, download it on the commute home from work, turn the phones off, lock the door, Chardonnay, cheese and crackers...if anyone fuckin interupts me in the next 46 mins...
  • La Ya Ya likes this

#303 Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff

the word is the bird

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 60,647 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted April 06 2017 - 10:01 PM

Good to see some action finally though, its been a slow season

Anyone know what gun that was that Daryl had near the end?, like something out of Robocop

its a modified ar-15

they added it to that link now

In "The First Day of the Rest of Your Life" (S7E16), Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) takes a rifle off a scavenger while continuing to fight his way through Alexandria. The rifle appears to be a Seekins Precision with a flat dark earth finish, Magpul UBR stock, Precision Reflex Gen III Delta Carbon fiber forearm in rifle length, the rifle appears to be a full auto SBR and has no sights

601px-Darylseekins2.jpg?

#304 Fear The Wickerman

Fear The Wickerman

Gagging Order

• PipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted April 07 2017 - 03:03 AM

Errr, or option C. I never got why boobs are sexy

Me neither, but the point is they are. That's all you need to know in order to enjoy boobs.

What else is supposed to be?

What else is what he says? I don't understand the question. Ah ha ha ha ha.

Let me see. Perhaps if you had taken the time to look you might find something else to watch on TV that's really cool.

You disregard a plethora great alternative TV series spanning many decades and genres.

Also, boobs and fannies trump cock any day, even Daryl's.

• La Ya Ya likes this

#305 Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla

Go Ape

• PipPipPip
  • 13,018 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted April 07 2017 - 03:37 AM

What else is what he says? I don't understand the question. Ah ha ha ha ha.

Let me see. Perhaps if you had taken the time to look you might find something else to watch on TV that's really cool.

Well this is the only thread on this site about a TV show that gets replies, I think that sums it up

#306 Fear The Wickerman

Fear The Wickerman

Gagging Order

• PipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted April 07 2017 - 11:50 AM

Are they going to do a time jump in Season 8?

http://www.avclub.co...SocialMarketing

#307 neonspectraltoast

neonspectraltoast

• PipPipPip
  • 3,546 posts

Posted April 07 2017 - 12:26 PM

When does season 8 start?

#308 Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla

Go Ape

• PipPipPip
  • 13,018 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted April 07 2017 - 05:21 PM

Are they going to do a time jump in Season 8?

http://www.avclub.co...SocialMarketing

Just flashbacks probably

#309 Fear The Wickerman

Fear The Wickerman

Gagging Order

• PipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted April 13 2017 - 12:05 AM

lol Eugene just turned up in a film. I'm watching Middle Man, dark comedy about stand up comedians. He plays a hill billy stand up comedian in it, very different role to TWD

#310 La Ya Ya

La Ya Ya

Fueled by Espresso

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • LocationLand of the Monkey Devils

Posted May 01 2017 - 02:18 PM

All I have to add at this time is:

Well, Season 7 just sucked for me. I have gone back to reviewed earlier seasons, those were just as rewarding the second time around and I took note of things that slipped by the first time around, esp. regarding the Wolf People episodes and how they found Alexandria. But Season 7 just sucked. I had such great hopes for the evilness of Neagan. Vanilla, I agree that the Governor was a much better bad guy. I suppose I will tune into Season 8 just for curiosity but I won't be anxiously waiting for the next episode or binge watching if I wait for the Netflix debuts.

As for titties or any erogenous areas, any that spark the imagination, well I'm interested.....

I am not a huge TV viewer but I did tune in for TWD ardently until Season 7, then it was just more of an obligation. I hate obligations.

My fave was Abraham after he came on the scenes. He was just so MACHO, I couldn't resist. Then they went and kilt him. The show hasn't been the same since, well not for me.

Maggie, she's Australian, I think or I thought.

DRINK COFFEE.  Do stupid things faster with more energy.

Click to shop at In Harmony Herbs and Spice