The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'TV' started by dabla, Nov 1, 2010.

1. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

How many opportunties did they have to kill Negan? Of course they're not going to kill Negan in the first episode.

All these flashforwards(?) seem to indicate to me that this might be the final season?

2. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Funny that Rick is such a bad shot, considering he was a cop! and his girlfriend, she did practice shooting to become a good shot but it seems it didn't help at all.

Jude96 likes this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

This was the first season where I was actually more interested in Fear the walking Dead (season 3) vs The Walking Dead ( season 8)

Fear the Walking Dead was actually pretty awesome this season just finished.

This current season of TWD, ugh, I'm getting so sick of Rick and Maggies bullshit speeches, I miss Glen, and there is no where near enough Carol or Daryl

And this storyline is getting stupid, a season and a half ago they couldnt scratch themselves without the saviours knowing, now all of a sudden they can organize a surprise seige and seem to be evenly matched number wise.....and yes a dozen chances to shoot Negan thus far.....who also seems to do nothing but rant

I so want Rick to just shut the fuck up and die

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh no, not the cgi tiger

5. Well he's out of it!