First bust, this was some BS

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by SWISHERSWEETS, Sep 26, 2010.

1. SWISHERSWEETS

SWISHERSWEETS Guest

When I lived in Calgary, I used to sell, so I went to meet a couple custies over at a train station near my house, so we go, he was buying 10Gs, so 100$, i was with two friends and the custy was with a friend, we meet up, exchange goods, then start to walk away.. heres to mistake, as were walking away i turn to the right and see a fucking police van parked at a fence, the cop gets out and starts yelling "HEY GET THE FUCK BACK HERE"
    so were like oh my god, we just got busted on some amateaur shit, so the cops talking to us, saying "you guys robbed a liquor store", im like PHEW, they didnt see us sell the weed. So he keeps telling us 5 that we robbed a liquor store up the street, im like guy i didnt steal shit, so i opened up my back pack and showed it was empty, my front pocket of my bag actually had all my marijuana paraphenilia, which i totally kept hid when the cops tryed searching us. The idiot that bought the weed off me had the weed in his hoody pocket with his hand around it.. the cop looks at him and says whats in your pocket, guy says nothing, and the cop finds the ten grams of weed. haha, so he gets arrested for posession, and two more cops come driving through the park in their cars, so their like this ones got "veed" as they said, so they put him in the police van, the rest of us sat there like fuck, they asked me to empty my pockets, I had 100$ in my right pocket, but i grabbed everything but the money. Then ask for more information on us, so we tell them, then he simply say "oh, you guys are free to go, it must have been some other kids" lol. my boy didnt get charged, they made him stomp it out, and pour coffee on it. this was 10Gs of purple Kush, so it was fucking hurtin that they got rid of it. But we all got off scott free, that was the last time I was caught with weed or anything.

Sorry for the essay haha.

2. MrKewl

MrKewl Member

You're lucky he didn't pat you down. Stay careful.

3. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

10g's of "purple Kush" for $100?

4. culinaryoverlord

culinaryoverlord Member

Cowtown has slightly higher prices than a lot of Canada, but nowhere near as bad as the far north or the eastern Provinces. 10g for a note is pretty fair as long as it is good smoke and weighed true. I commend the OP for keeping his cool and not making a bad situation worse.
    C/O

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

cheap in Canada

6. MrKewl

MrKewl Member

swag in a bag

7. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

10/g is standard in my part of canada, sometimes you get fire stuff, sometimes you get a bit weaker stuff, but I've never gotten what I'd call 'swag' here.

8. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Where I am, people are charging upwards of $15 a gram for high grade. That's because the ounces are going for $8 a gram ($220), so there isn't much room for profits. Of course, I don't buy off these people, but it's pretty common to my knowledge.

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

100$ for 10g is a bit of a ripoff in canada unless its nuclear shit :D

10. Zadooey

Zadooey Member

What paradise do you live in where you can get 10gs of purple kush for 100$ AND have the police do nothing but make you stomp out your weed when you get caught? Here you get arrested and that would cost you 200+ dollars