Horse Drawn Journey

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by kikker_vanger, Aug 31, 2010.

1. S&L

S&L Member

I did grow up with horse and wagon as primary transport. Now I wish we could go back to it! the distances I have to cover for work in one day would take at least one week by horse & buggy!

2. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

So what exactly transpired from the milk wagon & 7s?

3. kikker_vanger

kikker_vanger ?

Wow sorry i had forgotten about this! I still have 7s and my wagon but am yet to actually leave! Finishing my degree at present. 7s is broken to harness but i don't do a lot of driving at the moment we ride a lot though, i intend to do some endurance with her. The wagon has a roof and such but is just sitting in the shed waiting for some use. Um yeah that is where i am up to at this stage, i have taken her camping and what not, in my little brake cart quite a lot but no large scale journeys have occurred to date. She is looking good though, we are doing a 40k endurance ride on the 9th of May, so fingers crossed we don't vet out! We have been training like crazy! I cant think of any other updates! If i think of anything ill add it :)

7s small.jpg

7s small 2.jpg

2 people like this.