i think facebook is going to take over the internet.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Styve--At-Large, Aug 22, 2010.

1. moab

moab Member

The internet is moving toward defined trusted networks. facebook is as good a information overlord as anyone.

2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Very good!

Im amazed how many people GIVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM on that info gathering site!

3. sneha123

sneha123 Member

Hello, its seem to me as though facebook is attempting to assert its self as a (the) social backbone of the internet. if facebook ever partners with google, the free roam internet is fucked. Their entire basis is concentrated on integration of our world with their site....... thanks,

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

after this post i will never again acknowledge the existence of facebook or talk about it on the www....

disclaimer...null and void if i can somehow get laid through facebook

5. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm not on Facebook. I don't care how many billions of people sign up. I don't like the younger generation's idea of privacy. Much too trusting of authority. If you don't have privacy, you can't be a revolutionary.

6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

They dont care about thier privacy AT ALL!!

Its quite sickening.... Its like they are brainwashed and cant not put thier lives on there!! (Thier lives must be OPEN BOOKS)

I cant stand the ppl that when you try to tell them about facebook they say "EVERYONE IS ON IT"

Oh yeah??

NOT ME!!

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

if there really is such a thing as facebook.. why the fuck does the internet still need a billion dating sites? dont you know who you wanna fuck by now>

[​IMG]

8. Styve--At-Large

Styve--At-Large Member

i have come the conclusion facebook and twitter are the pretense to skynet.
    if a internet connected super computer with access to atomic bombs becomes self aware facebook will be a one stop shop to find out where the best population centers are and who they are going to kill.
    lol

plus every computer that has ever been on facebook has a cookie.

9. chrizt1an

chrizt1an Member

Doubt it I never gave in facebook I just deleted my twitter and set my chains free in social networks I am true to u hipsters now lol fuck all that social bs. If you need me you know my adress and phone number choose one period

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

hip forums is a facebook with a different title..

11. odon

odon Slightly Popular

That is an unfair characterisation of both websites.

12. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

If FB controls the Internet...and the CIA controls FB...and the Illuminati control the CIA...and the Space Aliens control the Illuminati....

I need a drink. And a tinfoil sombrero.

13. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

in most communities talking to a wall is considered weird :leaving:

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

Pittsburgh Illuminati connections...
    [​IMG]
    Donald William Wuerl
    get the point?..[​IMG]

[​IMG]

shit flows down stream.. :sultan:

15. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

FB will probably die like MS. Google will bring out it's own SN site and kill it hopefully.

FB is such a poor name.

16. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

17. raz5

raz5 زینب

facebook is so disgusting i suggest we all just stop using it

18. skip

skip Founder Administrator

When you consider all the scammers and hackers out there trying to get your personal info to exploit it, one has to wonder why anyone would intentionally give all that info and way more to Facebook. It's just a HUGE SCAM to get your personal info and sell it to corporations and the government. The gov't (CIA) financed Facebook, and now they have access to every bit of info on there, bar none!

Younger generations barely have a clue as to why and how the gov't will use that info against you, some day. It's ironic cause so far I think the gov't is now more afraid of middle aged Teabaggers than student revolutionaries. They seem to be more actively interested in overthrowing the US gov't than anyone else. And they're motivated and passionate about it, the way we were in the 60s.

Guess it's a GOOD thing they've got their profiles on Facebook and post up all their activities for their friends (and the CIA) to see...

Put it this way. Any organization seeking the overthrow of the gov't that has it's members all on Facebook doesn't stand a chance in hell of doing any harm now...

One day ppl will leave Facebook in droves like they did myspace.

Then sites like this will finally reach their potential.

19. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

I've never understood how or why people can't figure that out. It's beyond me.

The latter part is true I believe. People will one day wish they retained some form of anonymity, but only when it's too late.

I think that is the major appeal of this site. People can discuss whatever they want in an environment that, if they're smart about it, isn't detrimental to their personal life. Best of both worlds.

20. skip

skip Founder Administrator

German Companies Ban Facebook!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.88fc783a698a4e567a66bd5ad9118bc9.01&show_article=1

This is the start. Facebook will become obsolete in a few years...

The worst part of Facebook is the way other sites link to facebook, which allows facebook to record all sorts of personal info and put cookies on ppls computers without their knowledge and then they add those users to their list of users (supposedly over 500 million). That's how they pretend they have so many users when they really don't.