Question for guys about threesomes?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by nonco55, May 30, 2010.

1. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I will answer on behalf of my husband, who has our bi girlfriend & myself at his beck & call 24/7.
    He manages to have sex at lest twice a day with us during the week & more on the weekends.

BoyToy69, bored home and Deejay88 like this.
  2. stoat69

stoat69 Member

I've had several threesomes. Some were two women and me, some 2 guys and me, and as I'm bi, 3 guys. No particular preference, as long as everyone has fun, and gets their rocks off.

3. Vbnm124

Vbnm124 Members

MFM implies 2 males without bisexual interaction. I’ve done this and we loved it. I’m a watcher so part of the time it was just the 2 of them while I watched. Some with all 3 doing what ever. It’s about having fun, not labels so if you try don’t get tied up thinking it makes you gay

Sharesrule likes this.
  4. Thorshammer

Thorshammer Members

I'd prefer a MFM. I'd like to see a big cock in my wife.

5. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I've been in an all guy threesome. Am I gay? Well for that hour I was. Just like I consider myself gay when I have sex with men. Any other time, I don't consider myself gay.

I've also had a threesome with two women. Well kinda. Had sex with one with her friend naked laying next to her and they were making out. Once the first one came, I got on the other and fucked her too.

I've also shared my wife with other men. Up until a month ago the focus was on her. Then a few weeks ago, a guy she's been having sex with was eating her out and I sucked his dick. Super surprised my wife when she looked down and saw it.

DaveTheBiGuy, Natepnt66 and Mrcurios like this.
  6. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Ok, now you gotta expand on that! Did she not know you like cock? How did she react? What about him?

7. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

She knows now but she really didn't until pretty recently. He was pretty chill about it. He said he didn't care. He said any blowjob is a good one.

Wife said she really can't be mad at me for liking dick seeing as I am ok with her sleeping with other men

Paulievcvc likes this.
  8. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I'm not having threesomes now but I tended to have no preference, unless the guy was a dick [pardon the pun]
    Not easy finding the right people, some think they are okay with it then kind of freak out, a low grade freak out.

9. BuffaloJoe

BuffaloJoe Members

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  10. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Being that my wife found most of our sex partners we had more MMF's, I was bi and it was all good. :p

11. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

That's a great and honest answer, because two guys having sex together is definitely gay sex.
    How did your wife feel about seeing you suck another guy's dick? Did she enjoy it, and would you have liked it to further than you just sucking his dick?

My wife has a boyfriend. As a bisexual guy who's a total bottom with guys, I wouldn't hesitate to suck his cock with her, or even bottom for him if he was interested

12. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I'd be with your first answer, me another guy and a hot woman. Did one years ago with me and two women. Not what I'd imagined it to be.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  13. bsboy

bsboy Bi boy

2 girls, 2 boys, 1 boy - 1 girl, I think there are no more options

Kimmiescock likes this.
  14. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I grew up with them; when we experimented, we didn't leave much undone. MMM, FMF, MFM were all figured out and done; growing into the adult versions, yeah, sometimes, not a lot of fun and we're not big on sharing sex like this but I've had a lot of amazing group sex experiences.

bsboy likes this.
  15. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

We forgot ; 3 monkeys and 4 kittens, 2 hamsters and 1 Chihuahua, and the ever popular 3 dog night.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  16. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ha! Ha! Love it!!

17. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I liked any threesomes, mfm ffm, all great! My girlfriend always set them up, no doubt I could tell the girls were more into each other. But I still enjoyed.

6Sailor9 likes this.