Question for guys about threesomes?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by nonco55, May 30, 2010.

1. Hollyp0pz

Hollyp0pz Guest

I just had an unexpected threesome with two guys (unexpected in a way i was with one guy and then his friend just came and got in bed with us)
    I didn't have sex with either of them cos I dno only just met I didn't feel comfortable to

They still had their fun though and didn't seem to mind sharing lol I remember at one point the guy I was kissing told me to turn around and get with the other guy

They were sucking my nipples, licking me out, fingering me, I didn't know if threesomes would be my thing but I loved it even though there was no sex and I'd always choose a scenerio where there's two guys and just me every time I couldn't get jiggy with a girl, I could kiss a girl but not other stuff I'd feel well uncomfortable

Also the guys didn't get with each other their attention was solely on me I legit felt like a wee princess lol

2. green83

green83 Member

Holly,

sounds like you had fun! Welcome!

3. Luvat730

Luvat730 Guest

I have participated in a number of orgies, gangbangs, threesomes, etc. it's all about the pleasure and good fun. If your gay or bi do whatever. If your straight don't lol. Do whatever you comfortable with IMO. If you in a orgy with some gals, guys, some bi or not. Just don't do anything with them if you don't want to. It's all about the experience, make sure it's good and comfy for you I say.

4. YoungHippie91

YoungHippie91 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I would prefer two girls with me as thats my experience! I'm a bit greedy! :p

5. lovemeformymind

lovemeformymind Member

I've never had any kind of threesome but I did entertain it in a past relationship. She had been in a few before we ever got together and we discussed bringing either a man or a woman and once almost actually did bring a man. We have long split up and as much as I have always wanted to with her I have never really been interested in it with anyone else.

6. Wulliebull

Wulliebull Guest

There is a HUGE difference between love and sex. At the same time though sex brings out emotions and affections you didn't count on if you go into it blindly. I've been a member of many swinger sites, talked with them one-on-one, played with them and sat down to monthly dinner group gatherings .. Two things kept coming up as a common rule. 1) The relationship must be secure, established and solid in the beginning. A threesome, foursome or moresome is not something people want to do just to "spice up the sex life" - It will backfire 100% of the time! 2) You know your personal boundaries, boundaries as a couple and take the time over a few adult beverages to be sure that the potential playmate knows what they all are.

If you stick to them 2 guidelines, there is no reason you can't have the time of your life! Be it with another guy or gal ~ they are your (colective) limits, your choice

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I would even consider having a threesome with a male & female but would depend on ages & looks etc. But watching 2 girls seduce me either at the same time or me undress them first & let things go from there.

8. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

I've had this conversation with about every guy I have ever dated. Every one of them pretty much have felt the same thing. They're not interested in sharing their GF with another guy, but they're all interested in doing two girls. Some of the guys have said they would do MMF if the girl wasn't their girlfriend, but most of the guys I know don't want to be rubbing skin with another guy. That seems to be the results of my unscientific survey.

9. lovemeformymind

lovemeformymind Member

I've only ever wanted to do it with a girlfriend! Lol

10. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

IMO there is nothing hotter then a woman being takin care of and taking care of two men at the same time! Yes I would do it with my own woman. I have nothing to be jealous or insecure of and I feel she is super sexy so why the hell not her?

Ricki Loessberg likes this.
  11. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I agree fully with enhancer13 and think that two men with one woman is far hotter than the other way round.
    The woman is constantly being taken care of and there's no greater sight than seeing another man's cock balls deep in your woman's pussy, really close up.
    I love the sensation of being sucked off as I watch another man pounding away at her pussy. Hot, Hot, Hot!

1 person likes this.
  12. toesucker30

toesucker30 Member

The threesome encounters Ive had so far have been MMF. My best friend and I did his girlfriend a few times and he and I had a threesome with a female friend. I actually liked seeing him pound a girl and cum inside them along with me.

13. armyrunner44

armyrunner44 Guest

Like a MFM that turns into a MMF. Love the idea of a guy pulling his dick out of my wife and me sucking him.

14. assman68

assman68 Guest

I have done both, I am a guy and I find it more thrilling to be in a MMF threesome. I have only had one FFM threesome but I didn't find it very fun because the girls were not into each other. I would like to try it at least one more time to get a true experience of it.
    At least I went down on my wife as the other guy was inside her ( she loved that!!!). And no I am not gay nor have gay inclinations but going down and giving oral while there is a real dick in your woman is a big turn on for all three!!!

15. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

2 guys and a girl - sounds like heaven - id do everything with everyone :)

Simon :sunny:

16. herne

herne Member

second that

17. Bertie_Marc

Bertie_Marc Guest

I have had 2 3somes. Both MFM, and I loved them (I am a guy BTW) No male on male contact but I just love watching my woman with another man it drives me insane. Looking forward to my first FMF or FMFM soon

18. Alex0256

Alex0256 Member

I prefer having two women with just me. I think it's hot while I give cunnilingus to the one woman the other woman gives me fellatio. Or with both of them giving me head.

StrongRightHand likes this.
  19. mted

mted Member

I'm open to both and my girl wants to try out both as well. Even though there is certainly something glorious about being with 2 girls at once, the scenario I most often find myself fantasizing about involves seeing her fucking another guy.

StrongRightHand likes this.
  20. RaceCarrington

RaceCarrington Guest

I would have to be drunk before I would have another guy there