How many one night stands have you had?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by kenny9990, May 26, 2010.

1. katelin101

katelin101 Member

2 crazy teenage days

2. HotNSexyMilf

HotNSexyMilf Guest

6-15.. good i dont have to think about it to narrow down further. lol

3. TheWhiteOne216

TheWhiteOne216 Member

Pre or Post becoming a Milf????

Sorry just trying to hit 100 post tonight.

But i would still like to know.

4. Ivana13

Ivana13 Member

One was after graduation formal with a friend of a friend I met there. We shagged for hours and went our seperate ways. He later tried to get in contact via the mutual friend, but I declined to try to drag a nice night in to anything more.

The other was premeditated. A house mate and I somehow decided we were going to just go pick up some police and fuck em for fun. Well basically lol. I had a friend (who was a cop himself) get us in to the police social club, ...and too easy - mission accomplished.

5. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

if one night stand means someone you fucked then never saw/spoke to again than 1.

6. Wine Country Nudist

Wine Country Nudist Member

7. Just naughty

Just naughty Member

I had just one & paid a huge price for my mistake.It was with someone I knew & we used the pull out method.Even tho he didn't cum inside me I got pregnant.Ended up having him pay for the abortion & since then we broke off all contact My stupidity was more than enough to make me never want to do it again.

8. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

once. I wouldn't do it again.

9. Eternal Soul

Eternal Soul Member

10. traceyb

traceyb Member

out of the 13 different guys i've slept with, 9 have been one night stands.

11. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

None

1 person likes this.
  12. franx144

franx144 Banned

I don't get the whole one night stand thing. I wouldn't have a clue as to how to do it: Get a woman to sleep with you when you are total strangers to each other. I have been with prostitutes but I don't think that counts. I have had sex on first dates but at least we spent some time getting to know each other, have dinner, etc. In fact I had sex on the 1st or 2nd date every time. I guess my whole sexual experience is so skewed: I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21 and then I spent 9 years with the woman I lost it with. Since losing my virginity I have been in a relationship all but 11 or 12 months out of 27 years. I had friends who could do it and I know several of my partners had them before I met them but I am clueless. I guess it's a combination of not being good looking enough or a nice dresser or a charm your pants off personality.

13. uglypuppy

uglypuppy Member

I'm not sure if I've had 1, 2, or 4.

The one was with a friend of mine that I now consider a brother (what would Freud say?).
    Then I also slept with another dude. We slept together on 3 separate occasions, but it was definitely a 1 night stand set-up. Does that count?

14. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

"You know what Freud said, 'If it's not one thing it's your mother,'" Groucho Marx.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

15. crazyinvt

crazyinvt Member

I have had many one night stands while single. Mostly with married women.

My wife prefers one night stands over any other kind of sex. She says that one time with someone you just met and will probably never see again is the best sex ever.

16. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

Not sure because they always come back for more. LOL

17. FitGuy87

FitGuy87 Member

I've been with 5 girls that I never slept with again after doing them once.

1 - girl at house party that I lost my virginity to. Not much to mention from that one, probably felt better for me than it did for her.

2 - friend of a friend that I decided to hook up with while drunk. Was my first time having sex with no condom, and I soon became addicted to the feeling of skin to skin.

3 - a total nympho that I met while on a vacation and spent the night at the hotel with. We did everything, I fucked her in the ass (the first time I ever had anal sex) and came in all her holes. Didn't catch any diseases, fortunately.

4 - a 'friend' from uni that I hooked up with on the spur of the moment. I kinda fancied her and the sex was great fun, but it resulted in her getting pregnant (she told me that she was on the pill, and I could cum inside her if I wanted to). She was upset and had an abortion, so I wouldn't think she was lying though. I became more cautious with cumming inside women since then.

5 - girl I met at the night club, wasn't a particularly memorable fuck on any account. My last one before I found my current girl.

18. uncut7in

uncut7in Members

It's got to be over 300

19. bigdaddyjim

bigdaddyjim Members

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie