How To Pass a Urine Test :)

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by chairmanMEOW, Apr 28, 2010.

1. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Yes, but don't count on it to work every time. If youre going to be tested regularly you need to stop using drugs. At the very least weed, because its really easy to fail a drug test for weed.

2. wallace2112

wallace2112 Member

Yup im being tested regularly...

3. Nunya68

Nunya68 Guest

OK I've been a smoker for a long time (30+ years) and have to take tests once in awhile to get my medications. I have tried everything under the sun and NOTHING worked. Saw this on the aspirin and thought what the heck. I've refrained for 50 days (only weigh 100 lbs soaking wet) and still showing up +! I usually clean myself once a year and freeze it so when the time comes I have MY OWN CLEAN URINE! But at day 50 still showing positive I was really getting bummed out and would like to have a toke! SO last night I found the info here and tried it. THE only thing I did differently was at 1 hour prior to testing myself (by this time I'd gone 3x) I only took 2 aspirin instead of 4 and took another 2 Tums (walmart brand). AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT FINALLY GOT A NEGATIVE on my test strip!! I'd heard about aspirin, but so many of the sites were saying it didn't work. As for the drinking bleach or vinegar I think not and it's very dangerous to do! Now I just hope that I've stored it in the freezer its going to continue to show negative, figured I'd test it again to be safe in a few days. I would just like to thank ChairmanMEOW for this information! I have already passed it along to many! OH So wish I'd found this long ago! All the detox products I've tried are like you said, BUNK! And besides that expensive!
    SO Thanks again! Good Luck to those who are willing to give it a go!

4. Nunya68

Nunya68 Guest

Oh yeah also at 1 hour prior I took a B Multi-Vitamin to make my urine more yellow!

5. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Look up Quick Fix synthetic urine.

6. Nunya68

Nunya68 Guest

Thanks!

7. Nunya68

Nunya68 Guest

I've heard and read the powdered form is best, but I don't know anyone that's tried it. Know many that have used JAZZ (detox drink) or the one with the volcanic ash and it's worked for them, but I ALWAYS seem to be the exception to every rule and none of it worked on me! So I was truly shocked when the aspirin trick worked! You can only guess what I'll be doing tonight :)

8. nomiomi

nomiomi Guest

Im on probation I smoke weed every once in a while I smoked 4x in a row. And only smoke not very often when in pribation stay high when not on probation how long will it take to get out of my system so I can go to probation and test clean

9. nomiomi

nomiomi Guest

Ok my thing is right now I'm on probation. When I'm not I stay smoking weed. So I can't smoke like I want right now. But I smoke everyonce in a while on probation. How long does thc stay in ur system if u don't smoke alot? I smoked 4x in 4 days. I weigh 226 & I'm 5'5" tall

10. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

how about u just dont use drugs? that method is not fool proof and if your test is lab tested they can tell you are trying to defraud the test

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. Dolo420

Dolo420 Members

Do I have to do it the day of or can I do it weeks prior?

13. Dolo420

Dolo420 Members

Do I have to do it the day of or can I do it a week prior?

14. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Or you could just not do drugs for a while?

"Ow! Stop hitting me! It was only an opinion!!"

:D

I'm allergic to aspirin so that would prob my only option if I needed to go that route. I'm too paranoid to strap anything to my legs.

Watch it pop on me. "Sorry, I was nervous! Can't take the test now, seeing as I just 'vacated my bladder'..." :)

15. HarrisonGarvin

HarrisonGarvin Banned

Everything you have shared is right sir,I just had once drug(urine) test from
    [SIZE=110%]Gulfstream Diagnostics. After that never had any test.[/SIZE]