What’s your most embarrassing moment naked?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by mulliganman, Apr 26, 2010.

1. cindy94

cindy94 Member

I was tanning topless in my parents back yard. I had earbuds in listening to music without a care in the world and didn't hear the landscapers come to do the yard

2. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So after they saw you topless, what did you do? I wonder if they smiled at the site of your bare breasts?

3. cindy94

cindy94 Member

I got up and ran inside

bluewatersurfer likes this.
  4. leggs

leggs Banned

And a few times I let him

Justinsky and Jerkaddict like this.
  5. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

My 1st wifes sister....that was pretty bad.
    This was about 20 years ago, we were at their house at a pool party, a good 20 people there.
    I went in to their bedroom bathroom to change out of swim wear to regular clothes. I am standing there completely nude and she walks in.
    She wasn't drunk-drunk, but feeling good for sure... she looked right at my prized possession, made an approving chuckle and said "well she wins that one"... and walked out.
    I walk back outside and half the folks are busting out laughing...she told everyone.
    I wasn't really embarrassed, I don't embarrass easily, but it wasn't the most comfortable moment in my life either.

6. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

How did you let him see you naked those few more times?

7. leggs

leggs Banned

He asked and I got undressed for him and once let him do the undressing

Jerkaddict likes this.
  8. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Did you ever tell anyone that your husband's uncle saw you naked and that you let him undress you?

9. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

And you weren't uncomfortable with your stepdad seeing you naked? Was that the only time he saw you naked?

10. leggs

leggs Banned

It has never come up and I see no reason to bring it up

11. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Back in college I was visiting my wife, girlfriend at the time, we slept on the pull out couch in the den. After a fuck session I went to the bathroom and one of her roommates came out of her bedroom and turned on the hall light and there I stood naked. We all laughed about it the next day and my wife later told me that her roommate admitted to turning on the light hoping I was naked and that the first thing she did was look down at my cock.

12. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So did her roommate like seeing your cock? Is yours pretty big? I wonder if the roommate had sexual thoughts about you after seeing you naked.

13. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Man, I guess she liked judging from the smiles. I would say I'm that big about 6.5 but since I had just blown a load in my wife he was still pretty hard. I have no ideas about any of her thoughts

14. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Can you post more about the time you let your husband's uncle undress you? How did that come about? Like did he ask you to let him undress you, where did it happen, did he get undressed too, or touch any part of your body, etc.

15. leggs

leggs Banned

He came over to see my husband one weekend but my husband was out of town that weekend. We started talking about what had happened several years before and how much he liked seeing my body nude. We talked for awhile and he started undressing me and feeling of my boobs and fingering me.

Pussytimes, shanks59 and Jerkaddict like this.
  16. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Legs, did you let him fuck you or you suck him?

17. leggs

leggs Banned

About three year later yes I did

Pussytimes and Jerkaddict like this.
  18. Marko2015

Marko2015 Julia loves being watched!

We were visiting her parents just after we had met. Julia likes to watch me masturbate, so I did it for her one night. I took my time, went slow (at first), and had quite an explosive orgasm.

What I didn't know what that her mother was in the hall watching the entire time. She thought her mother watching was funny - I've never been so embarrassed in my life! Breakfast that morning was a little interesting.....

19. Geoffj

Geoffj Members

I was staying over my aunties place one weekend, my auntie and my cousin went down to the shops so I went to my cousins room grabbed a pair of her nickers from the floor, pulled my pants down and laid on her bed. I was really getting into masturbating while smelling the sweet scent of her from her panties. I never heard the car pull up or my cousin rush in cause she forgot something. As I blew my load I moved the panties from my face to see my cousin standing there jaw dropped watching. Oh my god was that embaracing, i could feel my face turn red

Joshua Van likes this.
  20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I remember a moment some 20+ years ago. My ex-wife and our two boys were staying at her parents beach house with them. We'd just gotten back from the beach so her parents watched the boys (about 8 & 11) while she and I got showered and changed to go out to eat. We finished showering and my "ex" wanted to suck me off so I sat down on the toilet...lid closed and she dropped to the floor and began sucking. Well, doesn't the door open and in walks our youngest son (8) and see's his mother sucking my cock...Out the door he goes, and of course the blowjob ended. We dress and head out so we can get the boys cleaned up and as we're gathering toys our son says to his grandmother...Nanny, I saw mommy with daddy's bippie in her mouth, why does she do that?...OMG, things really got interesting. Her mother just wouldn't drop the subject harping on the fact that we can't control ourselves and why would you (her daughter) do such a thing in our house...Geez!

Alonso376, Grand prix and Joshua Van like this.