What’s your most embarrassing moment naked?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by mulliganman, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

How did you feel seeing him naked and with a boner? Did you get sexually aroused at all from seeing his erection?

2. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

It’s kind of hard to put it in perspective without knowing both of your ages. How old were you two?

3. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I really don't get this. How would you two end up in the same room when bathing? He in the shower, and you in the bath?

4. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

5. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

Most embarrassing moment ever while naked...
    Probably when I was 17 when I was living at my parents house on a Friday evening when my parents had planned to go out with their friends.
    My new then-boyfriend had bought for me some lingerie, stockings, stripper heels which I wore for him. We must have been having for sex for at least an hour, when I walked out into the hallway for the bathroom wearing just my stockings/heels, then noticed my dad was there going to the bathroom...
    I...just...died!

My dad actually laughed it off after my BF had left, he was cool with it. My mum was proper upset though.

6. No Shoes

No Shoes Banned

When I was a kid I had a hiding place where I would JO in the old coal cellar in the basement. Once my parents went out so I snuck down the back stairs naked and played with my self for a while until I heard the car pull up before I expected them home. Somehow the door latch hung up and I could not get back into the basement and upstairs where my clothes were on the bed. I had to work on getting the heavy metal hatch open and crawl out onto the driveway then somehow get back in the house unseen. As I got the hatch partially open I saw two feet and then my Dad pulled the hatch open and yanked me out by the arm. He made me stay naked streaked in sweat and coal dust until he had to go back and pick up my Mom, I sat like that in the yard for about an hour. Then I got the yelling and spanking when they both got back.

7. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

LOL! Do you think your dad got an erection after seeing you that way? Did your mom ever say anything to about it? I'm surprised they were OK with you having sex with your boyfriend at their house.

8. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

Well, one time I was about to get banged, I was completely stripped and trying to look sexy and I fell down the only 2 steps in our house. I bet that looked cute....boob flying everywhere. Klutz....

9. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

Urg I hope not.
    My mum was a "good girl" type before she met my dad, she only ever had one boyfriend before him. From what I gather I think my dad was quite the player back in the day.
    She was just really sulky around me for days, I really wanted to say to her nasty horrible things like she's only jealous because the guy she saw with me that night was so hot and things. Glad we never went that far. Its not like us as we're a really close loving family we'd do anything for each other etc.

It was my dad who was fine with me bringing guys back, my mum though was just just easily shockable. We're not even a typical strict religious type of family, we're all atheists. Just my mum didn't like it, so I moved out ASAP. Then when I left she was calling me every day seeing how I'm doing and things... lol bless her.

Alonso376 likes this.
  10. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

I remember back when I was about 19 years old. My mother considered me to be “disrespectful“ because I left a condom wrapper on my nightstand. And yet my younger brother was often seen sneaking girls at the back door that he said brought him breakfast!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  11. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Well, the reason your dad laughed it off probably had something to do with you being naked in front of him when you were 12, like you said in your other post. Interesting that when you were 12, he said he didn't think it was right for you to walk naked in front of him, but he didn't complain about seeing you naked (except for stockings & heels) when you were 17. He probably thought you looked hot naked, lol.

12. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Are you this creepy IRL?

C/S,
    Rev J

YouCanTrustMe and TAZER-69 like this.
  13. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I’ll bet it was sexy as hell.

creampie00 likes this.
  14. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

I wasn’t entirely naked but got caught by my sister wearing her panties...I was 14 and always horny so no judgement LOL! Parents were gone for the weekend and she was supposed to be at a movie with friends. They decided not to go and she had run home to grab something. She never would have noticed but when I reached up to grab mom and dad’s liquor she saw them! Thankfully I was helping her so she didn’t embarrass me or even yell too much. She got a pissed look on her face and told me to put them in the wash before she got home and then she left. I was mortified

15. leggs

leggs Banned

When I was 15 and my step dad came into the bathroom while I was drying off from a shower. He just stood their since we were alone and watched as I finished drying and then said I great I looked and went on

Pussytimes and Mr. Man like this.
  16. Brittney blonde

Brittney blonde Members

Most embarrassing moment was when I was 16 I had headphones and a ipod going house to myself to go downstairs and my brother and a few of his friends were sitting there

Deejay88, shanks59, Mr. Man and 2 others like this.
  17. Jenny9595

Jenny9595 Members

Not quite naked but I think it’s on topic.
    Went to the dentist last month and just had to go for a wee.
    They had two toilets, not gender specific. I locked the door and sat down to pee, trousers and underwear around my ankles.

Suddenly the handle of the toilet was pushed down, causing that immediate panic that comes naturally. Unfortunately the handle of the door pressed down on the handle that controls the lock and the door flung open. Before I could react a man burst in. He quickly realised, looked suitably flustered and left with a big apology.

Unfortunately the guy was the dentist.

Laying in a dentist chair is generally a vulnerable feeling, only managed by your trust in health professionals.

I can tell you the vulnerability was multiplied many times. His red face suggested he’d probably got an eye full. I suspect my face was just as red.

I’ve never been so pleased to get a clean bill of health and be able to run away!!!

Deejay88 likes this.
  18. leggs

leggs Banned

My husbands uncle came to pick us up after our wedding night and I was in the shower and had no idea he was in the room. When I came out I was totally naked and he got a great long look at everything. He never let me forget that

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

At least you know he appreciated it.

20. leggs

leggs Banned

Yes he did to the point he always wanted to see it again

Pussytimes and Jerkaddict like this.