What’s your most embarrassing moment naked?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by mulliganman, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Uncontrollable sneezing fit.

2. T.C.

T.C. Member

Never been embarrassed by nudity.
    And, unfortunately, I've never caught any girls in an embarrassing situation, even a nip slip or something like this.

3. Goander

Goander Members

When I was dating my wife, one night after a wild sex session, I got up to pee and was still very hard and bouncing as I walked. Rounded the corner and there stood her mom in the hallway with me butt naked sporting an erection.

StrongRightHand likes this.
  4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

The day that 2 of Jane's sisters along with their husbands and children were staying with us.
    I went to take a bath and Jane took my clothes to add to the washing machine and said that she wold bring some clean clothes and towels in a few minutes. She started chatting to one of her sisters and headed off to work, completely forgetting that I was marooned in the bathroom without even a towel.

5. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Realising (when I was about 5 years old) that I hadn't put any underpants on prior to my PE lesson & having to shuffle into my PE shorts stark bollock naked.....(a kid saw me and commented but I think he just thought I was being daft).

6. Kerri

Kerri Members

I wanted to surprise a bf once by waiting naked for him on the couch after work. I didn’t expect he’d have a friend come home with him!

7. shaillythomas

shaillythomas Banned

I never faced this type of situation, but the very embarrassed situation all of these

8. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

This has to be the time when I had first got together with my now wife. We were having sex in my room at my Mums house. Whenever we had sex in my bed, it creaked too much and she didnt want my Mum to hear. So this time we were doing it doggy style on tge floor. I was pounding her so hard and it felt amazing, I felt like I was going to cum but I hadnt been in her for that long, couple of minutes maybe. I tried to stop but all I did was freeze. I just couldnt move, my effort to stop me cumming basically paralysed me. I couldnt move for a couple of minutes and was still inside her all that time. She was very understanding but it was so embarrassing. At least my Mum didnt walk in.

StrongRightHand likes this.
  9. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

Dont remember ever getting caught naked unless I wanted to be. I've always been extremely cautious getting naked, masturbating or anything relevant

10. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Getting snuck up on by a cop in HS with my GF, we were both totally naked. I can't really say I was embarrassed, more shocked. Although my gf was embarrassed enough for both of us. He was looking through the window trying to shine his flashlight on her and I kept blocking his view till she could cover up.

11. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

At the doctors, needing a camera to go in :(
    My not that big weenie became even smaller, it looked like a childs penis :(

Jimi Smacks likes this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife and I were about 26 when my mother, rather than ring the front door bell as always walked around to the deck out back to witness Nancy sucking my cock on the couch. We were both completely naked and she had the perfect angle to see perfectly. Talk about an "Oh Shit" moment. I was real close to busting out a load too.

13. jojo1

jojo1 Guest

My housekeeper walked in on me naked. Actually not embarrassing, but quite exhilarating.

14. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I cant ever remember having an embarrassing moment when naked as I love being naked seen naked and don't really embarrass easily .

15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Having my physical exam before starting football practice in the late summer, having to strip in front of the team doctor, my girlfriend's father, and having him handle my privates. My girlfriend (my wife for many years) still laughs about her father seeing me naked before she did.

16. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Cold water shrinkage after skinny dipping at the beach one night. She was my girlfriend at the time, so I didn’t take it personally, but still. She pointed and giggled and all I could do was point out her rock hard nipples. I redeemed myself after a shower, but it was kind of funny.

NubbinsUp likes this.
  17. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

Years ago I was at home with my gf...we had the house to ourselves so had been fooling around when the doorbell went. I threw on a t-shirt and my boxers and ran down to answer the door to the postman who said I had to sign for something. At the time I thought he was acting a bit weird, it wasn't till he was walking away that I felt a draft downstairs and looked down to see that my cock was hanging out the front of my boxers...the gf certainly thought it was funny lol

18. Treesa

Treesa Members

I was 22 and over at my boyfriend at time's parent's house and we were they there a few hours prior and had sex in his room. He saw the time and told me we still had an hour so we go naked to the lounge and he sits on the couch and I get on my knees and suck him and without warning not a sound his mother creeps out the kitchen and screams get this bitch out my house. I burst into tears and he tried to defend me but we both naked it was so evident I was ruined we ran to his room and got dressed walking out his mother tells me a whole lot of nasty things and I just apologized. Two days later he dumped me because she hated me. Nevertheless I regret ever being that bitch

Pussytimes, Jim Condon and theamos like this.
  19. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Her husband must be one deprived guy! Sounds like you’re better off. Can you imagine having her as a mother-in-law?

20. theamos

theamos Members

I me any my bf were 19 and we were at his house which we thought we had to ourselves. We were in the middle of having sex when his younger brother walks in as his brother (13 ish.) was doing oral on me. He just stopped his brother told him to get out. My bf wanted to keep going but the mood was over. I bet that was part of his spank bank for a while

shanks59 and Altman like this.