What’s your most embarrassing moment naked?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by mulliganman, Apr 26, 2010.

1. shoeless joe

shoeless joe Member

Lol sorry to laugh at your misfortune but that does sound funny! You would dance completely naked?

2. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Mine was when I was about 18, I had my twin sister staying in my apartment with me for a while till she found her own place. My BF came over one night and we went at it and then passed out. My sister didn't know he was still there in the morning so she flung my bedroom door open, said "Hey!" And then after a short pause she slammed the door. He was sprawled out on his back totally naked and I had managed to slip some covers over me but very little over my ass.
    She never said a word till after he left later in the day. Then she said "He has got one loooong shclooong." I laughed my ass off. She hadn't really been with a man yet so it shocked her to find him there, naked and I guess he had a full morning wood goin on.

Pussytimes likes this.
  3. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I may be an odd case here,but I've never had an embarrassing nude moment.I once though did share an iced bath with my Mum one Summer when it was really hot,but with no attendant embarrassment.

Pussytimes likes this.
  4. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Depending on where I worked...NC was topless and DC was nude. Glad you got a good laugh :)

1 person likes this.
  5. shoeless joe

shoeless joe Member

(Boing!) Down boy!;) But in that incident that you mentioned were you topless or naked? For some reason that story sounds like it would be funnier if you were naked:p

6. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I was naked ;)

1 person likes this.
  7. silk896

silk896 Member

I had a terrible "explosion" once with the start my period - my panties were utterly ruined. They went straight into the bin. Yuck!
    I was at work! Teaching!!
    It is no fun teaching a class of 12 year-olds with no panties. (i was still young enough to wear "panties" rather than underwear.)
    Certainly it isn't in the "Effective Teaching" handbook.
    Fortunately the skirt I had on wasn't too tight or too short.
    The school secretary rushed down and purchased some Cottontails for me, but that wa the longest hour I have ever taught for.

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  8. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

What's the difference between panties and underwear?

9. Enneh

Enneh Members

1 time I was helping myself in front of the mirror next to the door. Just when I came my dad opend the door without knocking. In the blist of the moment I turned to the door and shoot on his shirt and his pants..... I was horrified but he just started to laugh like a maniac. Still after 10 years it's the returning birthday story..

1 person likes this.
  10. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

Oh, it was for sure when my entire family walked in on me while I was in the hospital, they were having me try to walk after a week being paralyzed from the waist down, none of us heard or saw them come in, then my mom said something, and I looked up in horror as they're all there looking at me as I'm completely naked. Humiliating.

11. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Being I am always nude around home, I work in the yard and garage alot without clothes. One day while working at the workbench with my bare ass toward the doorI hearda female voice say hello. Turning around I was faced with a woman around 40. She was a census taker and very calm about the fact I was nude. I offered to dress while she ask her routine questions but zhe said dont bother.. This isbt the first time Ive encountered this. She was fine with it and did work and left. This storyis tied to my 80 year old neighbor who also caught me the same way. The man had never in 9 years of living next door ever came in my yard. But he did that day. And he has now for 3 years now and caught me on occasion. Always a surprise.

12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

When the park Ranger showed up.

patmandu22 likes this.
  13. LoveToPlease143

LoveToPlease143 Members

Dude that was so awkward and weird. Didnt she said anything later?

14. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Similarly i had a key to my friends house and usually snuck in to wake her... only she didnt tell me she went out and her mom was sleeping in her room....

Also being a grower, sometimes i had to explain it gets bigger

15. PeterF

PeterF Members

Once at the beach.
    Decided to be nude (not a nudist) and went for a swim. Start to become pretty horny an two girls stood there looking at it (they were topless but not nude). I than run towards the water and wait for a while until it cooled down. :)
    They stood at the same place as i walked out fast to my towel.

16. Captain Allan

Captain Allan Members

Trying to put on one of those stupid hospital gown when a nurse opened the door to ask me if I needed help

17. John1234567

John1234567 Members

During my vasectomy the doctor invited many female staff to look at the great job i did on shaving and it was cold in the office.

Joboo6 likes this.
  18. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

Years ago I was at a boyfriends house and we had been alone all day having bunked class and I was naked for the most of the day freely walking about after each round of sex and after our last round we fell asleep naked in his room and were waken by his mom literally in my face looking at me and him naked and she was disgusted. My panty was by her shoes and there was nothing to cover up with. She told me to put my clothes on and come see her. All I did was cry because the jerk boyfriend who was screwing me all day told his mum I came over for sex and have been begging him. I couldn't defend myself because his mum saw me naked and obviously my vagina was used.

Pussytimes likes this.
  19. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

My wife and I were at a spa retreat overnighter . In the early early morning we..actually (I ..who are we kidding ) woke up naked, hard and horny. After a few love taps she was ready to please. She asked if I could turn the gas fireplace place on.
    In the dark I rushed to the switch...forgetting that the fireplace was in a sunken in area with 2 steps....crash!!!! Onto my knees and hands face forward...she gasped with ....are you ok?....soft chuckle as well..

I said yeah...im ok.....she then lost it ...

I love my wife....

20. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

I am never embarrassed by my nudity. My wife and I used to go to nude beaches a lot on vacation. I played organized sports since I was a kid so I showered with a lot of guys. Same for when I was in combat. I have nothing to be embarrassed by and the girls who got a look ended up in my bed most times. :) Never had a reason to be embarrassed by nudity. Last year I walked into a Dermatologist office where a nurse and another girl, both young, asked me to take off all of my clothes so they could check my entire body for moles and photograph them so they could track any changes. Even though I am now old and overweight, did not bother me at all.

If you spend a lot of time in Europe you will find that they are not as uptight about nudity as we are in the States. Their commercials for soaps may show a naked woman lathering up. Italy had a game show where the female contestants lost an item of clothes if they got a wrong answer and all sorts of nudity at the beaches. No one stares and no one judges. We get embarrassed because we were taught that nudity was bad.

1 person likes this.