2 8 balls?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by randombox, Apr 13, 2010.

1. bmw5233

bmw5233 Member

I live in Mr. Noriega's former country and going into the slums you can find prices that are simply not believable for Americans. It's of the highest quality. That said, the product in general isn't that good - and I would NEVER pay stateside prices.

But when you go to the nice clubs and a beer is $5 or a g is $5...well, that's an easy economic choice.

2. haleymarie

haleymarie Guest

Hey does anyone have any coke connects up in San Francisco area?
    Just moved here and can not find shit

3. Head_Case

Head_Case Member

Defintely can't hook you up with any connects in the bay, but my boy just copped a oz for 450 of soild shit... Go to oakland for your weed, Frisco for the blow, berkley for the acid....

4. bam222

bam222 Member

2 8 balls would be called a quarter my friend

5. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

How can it be of the highest quality and then you say the product in genereal isn't that good? that is saying the opposite of what you stated at first of it being of the highest quality,then next you say the product in general is not that good?? Which is it? Is it high quality or not that good,it can't be both from the same people at once,either it is high grade or not that good,unless you are talking about two different places ,which you did not mention..

6. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

I can get a ball of some pure ass shit here for $100, but that is only because I've known the dude for a long time, so if it's good shit then it's not too bad of a deal...wanna hang, lol.

7. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

That is not true. If it is good shit you are going to pay a little more. He said he paid $240 for @ that is $120 a piece that is only $20 bucks more than I pay. And when I lived in Central Florida I payed $110 for some shit that wasn't as good.

8. bmw5233

bmw5233 Member

What I mean is that for blow, it's great. Just not a fan of blow in general, as an overall product.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ghey as.

I'm into five 8 balls

[​IMG]