What kind of threesomes do you like?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by YourRuca911, Apr 11, 2010.

1. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

Complete agree. We didn't have our first 3some until she was 45. Now we try to have one at least once a month. I will say it is fun to cum and then sit back and watch the other guy finish her off one on one

Attached Files:

6Sailor9 and Lovnflman like this.
  2. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Definitely hot and a keeper. How old is she?

3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I think what ever works out. When it's 2 straight men. We try to avoid contact with the other guy. We only had a few threesomes with wife. First time she wanted both guys in the bed with her. getting attention from both.

Alice in SC likes this.
  4. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

My wife and I have had a FFM 3Some with another woman, and honestly, it wasn't that much fun for me, as the ladies were more into each other than me in the moment.

We've also had a MFM 3Some with her boyfriend. Unfortunately, her boyfriend was really awkward about it, and ruined the fun. It started with me just watching them. I'm not gonna lie though, watching my wife suck his cock before I joined them was the hottest thing I've ever seen.

One of my ultimate fantasies is to have a MMF 3Some with my wife and another bisexual guy, where everyone plays with each other