Nibiru hidden by Google Sky?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by lillallyloukins, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Styve--At-Large

Styve--At-Large Member

back on topic, [after reading the whole thread]

holy crap!
    what this New-Age Galactic federation stuff you're talking about?

2. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

it's loooong to explain... it would probably be easier and more informative if you Google them yerself... Google them both... the Galactic Federation of Light AND the Galactic Confederation of Light.... they are both claiming to be speaking the truth, so you'll have to make yer own mind up as to which one resonates with you, if either of them do... i think it is important to just go with what feels right...

3. lillallyloukins

thanks.... didn't know that... can they tamper with images if they rent a satellite, do you know?

4. Leones

Leones Member

My guess would be.. If the pictures you recieved from the satellite were in a digital form. Anyone could take and tamper with that image and post it on the internet so that you or I could see it, but that each photo might be "encrypted" with something to make sure if it were used in a court type setting etc. That Google Earth could verify that it was a real picture.

Google Earth could see whether it was tampered with kind of like using serial numbers on their own product and checking back logs, but anyone browsing pictures on the internet wouldn't be able to tell if it was a good "photoshop".

maybe.. haha

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

no one speaks the truth. truth is what is there when no one is speaking.

6. lillallyloukins

that's a lie :D

7. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

this conspiracy is gay.

8. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

yes it is. people just want to belive because, they want to belive.
    they just don't understand, that belief is not the same thing as proof.

there is no nibiru. there never was.
    here is the proof.

www.2012hoax.org/nibiru

9. jmt

lol

dont you always knock down on every conspiracy here? :D

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

For every conspiracy theory out there, there are an equal number of debunkers who often make similar mistakes out of their zeal to expose a lie or an exaggeration [​IMG]

Hotwater

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there are a LOT of places on google satalite images that you can't zoom in as close as you can some others. i have no idea the real reason for this. in some cases it may have something to do with international agreements, and in others with perhaps with just not having been favorable surface weather conditions during the time google was buying those images, which incidentally, don't really seem to be updated all that often, if at all.

i know the zoom in of where i live, had to have been taken somewhere around four or five years ago, based on what i can see where in it and what i know from being there.

12. jmt

maybe space is extremely to large to all be mapped out at this time...maybe?