Nibiru hidden by Google Sky?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by lillallyloukins, Apr 7, 2010.

1. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

purrrdy :) let's hope if one does hit, it's night time so we get to see the trail adequately... :prettyplease:

but Nibiru is not a comet so you are off thread topic you cheesy charmer you :D

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

My charm on women is subtle but effective [​IMG]

Hotwater :)

3. lillallyloukins

:smash: "order.... i will have ORDER!!!"... ooops sorry, i still think i'm on the games forum :D

now... about that planet that is going to kill us all.... arf arf

4. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

I've been looking around the web about Nibiru recently, and i keep finding different things about it.

The first thing i read was that Nibiru was coming to smash our planet to smithereens.

Then i read that Nibiru was going to swing by just close enough so that it's inhabitants can collect, and enslave us. And maybe even make food out of us as well.

Now today i've read that Nibiru is actually a cloaked flagship planet, and the Nibiruan Council of Elders wish to aid us through the galactic alignment of 2012. The Galactic Federation want's us to be aware that..

Quote:
    "Though it is true that there may be one or two small groups of beings on Nibiru who wish to control earth, they do not speak for the majority, and are not in control of the flagship."

-Devin, Head of the Galactic Federation’s 9D Nibiruan Council of Elders, through Jelaila.

Thanks Devin, i feel better about it now. :hide:

I love the internet! So much information out there. lol

btw -Devin's articles: http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/nibiruupdates.html Naturally, they have stuff there that requires earth money to buy. *yawn*

5. lillallyloukins

i heard about the Galactic Federation and my instinct/intuition is not to listen to them... there is something not quite right about their whole setup... but that's just me, you'll have to make up your own mind.... there is also the Galactic Confederation of Light... i feel better about them... you have to go with what feels right in your own minds and hearts, innit...

if they are asking for money, then that kinda says it all really... yawning right along with you :)

6. necessaryevil

necessaryevil Member

7. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

I really had no clue what everyone was on about here... so I thought I'd check...

First link from google was to wiki about the collision...

So then I went to this woman's website;
    http://www.zetatalk.com/

This woman is cracked beyond belief...

I especially like the "The Hale-Bopp comet does not exist. It is a fraud, perpetrated by those who would have the teeming masses quiescent until it is too late. Hale-Bopp is nothing more than a distant star, and will draw no closer." part... that's priceless right there... lol

But just because she is nuts, doesn't necesarily mean the idea is...

So I did some more digging into the google sky issue...

[​IMG]

It's hard to see here, so I zoomed in...

[​IMG]

You can see the rectangle blocked out here sorta...

One more zoom level...

[​IMG]

You can clearly see the bottom part of the rectangle, it even cuts some stars in half...

I only have two theories that I put any faith in on this...

A) Google is fucking with your heads... "Wouldn't it be hilarious if we blacked that area out and drove the conspirisists even more insane"

or

B) that particular image of the sky had some sort of top secret satellite that got photographed and the government is censoring it for that reason.

Is there a planet there that is coming for us?? No clue, but I doubt it.

But it (the blocked out area) is definitely something to make a person wonder! lol

8. lillallyloukins

yup... never thought of that... "Google is fucking with your heads"....that's a good theory... or maybe even i suppose, it would encourage more people to download Google Earth and the like if they wanted to check out the rumours of the blacked out area.... business IS business afterall :rolleyes:

spose i'll just have to wait see, bcos if it is coming, it won't be too long before it would be visible with the naked eye...

9. Justin_Hale

Adding to the mystery.

I was trying to see through it with infrared or microwave, with no luck. Then i hit the historical button and saw something strange. I zoomed out a few clicks and it was an old greek looking star map. Not only that, but it appeared to be backwards.

There was an amusing part of the picture that i wanted to show here, but i didn't feel like making a copy. I clicked the link button on the page and nothing happened, so i copied the url. I pasted it and it worked, but when i zoomed in, the coordinates were off.

I tried it again and the same thing happened. So i went back to the coordinates again and got the area set (like in Tom's second photo) and copied the url. Same result! It moves up and to the left every time so that the blocked area is well out of view.

Seems very odd to me that it does that.

10. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

Thats why I just took screen shots of it... I couldn't find a way to link to a specific view in google sky

11. hotwater

Apophis is going to be so close that if anything perturbs it even slightly we’re fucked :eek:

Hotwater

12. Leones

Leones Member

I've come to the conclusion that the object known as Nibiru or Planet X is actually the Deathstar.
    [​IMG]

George Lucas, in ridiculously picky fashion refused to allow any type of fake Deathstar to be allowed in his movie.
    This resulted in an enormous prop, that was discarded as soon as the shooting was finished. The planetary object
    was then shot into a neighbouring galaxy, and slingshotted itself around one of its stars, now cascading back
    toward the earth.

We can now only hope that George's X-Wing prototype is finished before the arrival of the mass,
    and that one with enough power in the Force is found to fly the vessel...:rolleyes:

Without the X-Wing, the USA will be forced to reveal that they do indeed have an enormous deathray buried
    far beneath the Pacific Ocean dubbed Project Kraken-beam.

13. TheQuestion

TheQuestion Member

I just fell in love with you, Leones.

14. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

You're insane...

There is no deathray buried beneath the ocean...

It's on the backside of the moon...

15. hotwater

Even If we destroy the death star there’s always another to come along :(

[​IMG]

Hotwater

16. Justin_Hale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTkuvfhYh9w"]YouTube- That's no moon!

17. Leones

Leones Member

:) So this is that warm fuzziness I've read so much about..

On another note.. if I'm positive there's a Deathray under the ocean...
    And ChronicTom is positive there's one on the backside of the moon..
    Who's to say that they both aren't real??

18. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

woohoo, earth vs the moon!

19. lillallyloukins

you peeps.... you make me :smilielol5: so much

well, atleast we'll all die laughing... who could ask for more :)

20. Styve--At-Large

Styve--At-Large Member

did you know companys can rent a google earth satilite?

like if UPS suspects one of thier drivers is stealling stuff they can follow him/her on their route. they can rent the sattellite with all the "i can read your name tag from space" features.