Nibiru hidden by Google Sky?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by lillallyloukins, Apr 7, 2010.

1. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

has anyone else seen the large blacked out area on GoogleSky? the co-ordinates are RA: 5h53m27s, Dec: -6 10' 58"

it certainly does look like GoogleSky are hiding something... what do you guys think or better still, can anyone explain this?

2. s0ma

s0ma Member

hmm i am not familiar with nibiru or google sky, but a few years ago i looked up area 51 (near rachel, nevada) and it's all gray :( that should be illegal i think.

3. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Illegal? I only wish anyone could have their property blocked from Google Maps.

4. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

interesting

5. necessaryevil

necessaryevil Member

6. ~*hempy ∞ empires*~

~*hempy ∞ empires*~ Member

I think it should definitely be illegal BECAUSE not just anyone can have their property blocked. Either everyone should be able to or no one. But hey - govt sucks, man lol

7. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer Member

Yes hmm,Nibiru is a planet isn't it? Or has it come to Earth?

8. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

That's more of a Google policy issue than a legal issue. It's not a live feed, and it's not illegal to display pictures of private property.

9. lillallyloukins

sorry, don't understand how to translate that info into something, and i can't get it to zoom and stuff... not familiar with the software/programme/site... what do you make of it please? you are going to have to spell it out to me, if you'd be so kind... i am often two or three inches short of a plank :rolleyes:

10. Leones

Leones Member

If google sky is hiding anything important, it would be far more likely to appear as something other than what is there anyway. You would see a suburb where there isn't one etc.

Anything that may or may not have been hidden at Area 51, has long since moved anyways :)

11. lillallyloukins

by george, you are right!!! i wouldn't have thought one would find many suburbs in the star maps... arf arf

isn't it a little coincidental though. don't you think, that this precise area of sky is where Nibiru is supposedly coming from?

12. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

:eek:

[​IMG]

I've never used google sky before, or any other star map. I copied and pasted your coordinates and got no results.

Then i went to ne's link and it showed me the Orion Constellation, after cutting your coordinates down some on it's own.

I went back to google sky and tried looking for it manually. The closest i got was the photo above. Actually, the exact address was just to the bottom right of the photo above. I snapped it because of the big scary star looking thing that was in the frame.

I zoomed on the coorinates and saw nothing blanked out. Also google sky doesn't seem to have an 'identify the thing' fuction. What am i doing wrong?

A little help please. :confused: Can you show me what you saw at least? I'm pretty new at this stuff.

13. Leones

Leones Member

Lol I totally misread what we were talking about and thought you were talking about something being hidden on Google Earth. *Hangs head in shame*

14. TheQuestion

TheQuestion Member

Yea, let's let anybody who wants to see inside the perimeters of our secret military facilities.

Sounds like a pretty good idea.

15. lillallyloukins

i think you missed off the minus sign before the 6... and once you are there, you have to zoom out, so you can see the blank rectangle...

co ordinates for google sky : 5 53 27, -6 10 58...

16. lillallyloukins

no head hanging... i thought that's what i was talking about too... i was just wondering why it is the only blanked out area of the sky i can find... if there are others please send me co-ordinates... and wondered why they would do such a thing... also thought it a little coincidental that that particular area is where Nibiru is supposed to be coming from... i may be wrong, but certainly curious...

17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

18. lillallyloukins

19. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

If/when an asteroid hits, if it happens in my lifetime, I hope I get to watch it coming. Sounds morbid but I would like to see. As far as the blacked out rectangle, thats well creepy.

20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Here's an artists rendition of how a comet might appear to the naked eye just days before impact [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hotwater