boxers, briefs, boxer briefs?

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Jo King, Apr 4, 2010.

?

What do you wear?

1. Boxers

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Briefs

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Boxer Briefs

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Nothing

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. Other

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rolling

Rolling Banned

^
    :eek::eek::eek:

I think with a couple of drinks in me I could imagine him looking like this guy in those boxer briefs:

[​IMG]

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I'll have to remember that lol

3. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I was thinkin my boxer briefs were to hot today so I had to take them off

4. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

I always wear briefs or some version of briefs... I have a taste for expensive underwear.

I don't understand the point of boxers... no support... no nothing... might as well go commando... Eventually your balls will be closing in on your knees.

5. Shale

Shale ~

That's just our prob here in South Florida. Guys up north don't have to worry about low hanging balls. (hate when I sit on 'em :eek: - that's why it's nice be tucked in briefs)

6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I just bought 8 more boxer briefs so I guess I'm makin a single choice

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

mens undies sucks.. might as well wear a diaper. There must be some theory that men piss themselves alot, especially mike jordan, calvin clines, hanes, joe bozo.. There so much padding in the crotch area,, wtf is this for?? Shit, piss, shotgun wound to the chest? WTFFFFFFFFFFuck!!!

aaaahh relief..

8. kandel1989

kandel1989 Member

I only wear regular white underpants. I am 35 and have done all my life. Also since I was about 18 I have been tucking my shirt inside.

9. Geechee

Geechee Member

Commando. I live in Charleston, SC so I know all to well about the humidity but I'm usually in the water ( beach, boat, river ). I usually have as little clothes on as possible.

10. broony

broony Banned

briefs man, always...

hanging balls not good anytime !!!

11. yellowcab

yellowcab Fresh baked

Was always a tighty whitey guy until recently, I now lean boxer briefs on cooler days. But I'll take briefs always on a hot day.

12. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I put on my spidie tighties today.
    [​IMG]

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

I feel like a super hero sometimes ..

14. Shale

Shale ~

I wanna feel a super hero sometime too. :p

15. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

I like boxers for the most part, very comfortable and I can sleep in them :) however on some occasions I like boxer briefs for stashing things more easily while on the move. I could do this with 'tightie whities' but I fond them a bit too restricting.

16. hypermagicmountain

hypermagicmountain Member

boxer briefs for the win, the best of both worlds

17. Kaalvoet

Kaalvoet Banned

In 2008 i surfed the net,and found an interesting study done in Australia.It was about the incidence of testicular cancer amöng men,and the influence underwear had,and it was stated that approx. 20% of ca testicles were caused by tight fitting briefs that restricts the natural flow of blood and oxcygen to the testicles during the expanding and retracting of the scrotum and vas deferance,especially with young boys in the developement of their testicles.The writer said that the best remidy was to rather not wear briefs,and rather without briefs or any under wear,but should males chose to wear underwear,it should be loose fitting boxers to facilitate the natural retraction and expantion of the scrotum.He also sugested that boys should be raised underpants-less,and nappy free ,and that tight fitting briefs and trousers hampered the developement and production of sperm,definately lowred sperm counts.Another problem which is common wit wearing underwear in men were 'orchitis-epididimititis' inflamation of the epidimis and testicles,due to the constant production of sperm,and hence,the restriction of scrotal movement,and the swelling of the terticles,the tight briefs causes spermatic refluxs,hence...inflamation ,and also a great contrebutor to sterility,and inflamation of kidneys.In light of this research,it just strengthned my abstanence fron underwear.SInce age 8,i have not worn underwear,and yes,my penis often slipped out of my shorts when riding bike or sitting,but luckily i was a nudist,and it did'nt bother me.

NudistMatt likes this.
  18. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

I don't usually wear underwear.

I have some I wear only if I'm going to the doctors or a ceremony.

19. Shale

Shale ~

My doctor now knows that when I bike to his office in my cutoff shorts, that those are my "underwear."

20. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

See, I have a weird stigma about that, which is odd really. If I go for a physical I'm going to have to remove my pants either way. Yet I feel if he notices I haven't worn underwear he'll think I'm a weirdo.