shiric sanango

Discussion in 'Animism' started by psychedelicg1rl, Mar 11, 2010.

1. psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl Member

has anyone done shiric sanango (tabernaemontana sananho) tea? I am supposed to do this for my dieta, and I tried it last night. It made me very numb, and I had a very amazing lucid dream, even though so far it says online it isnt an dream inducing herb. I dont know if the dream is connected to me taking the tea. But I dont really believe in coincidences. It is very bitter. I will write more about it later, if anyone is more interested. Just wondering if anyone else is doing an similiar dieta.

2. famewalk

famewalk Banned

Hey, Psychedelicgirl, this is animism, not animation, but NOW that we've cleared that form the air, I'd like to ask anyone, is Henry Ford the most useful guy in the twentieth century? Is there a very realistic portrayal of his will on the section of Picasso's Guernica which referred to 'thoughtful people not appreciated for their progressive attitude'.

Useful action in Expressionism = useless reaction in Impressionism; but now for Animism, is the new Evolution any better at Art?

Or,...

3. psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl Member

what does that have to do with my post? And yes my post does correlate with animism, more along the lines of shamanic. If you dont have anything helpful to post, why did you even post?

4. famewalk

famewalk Banned

From just previous post on as you say Shamanism. "there's not much true meaning to random energy and senselessness."

Wish to enlighten about failure in evolution concepts: why so many? Evolution was from randomness.:confused:

5. psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl Member

thanks for ruining my post. I am not talking about evolution, my post is not about that. SO STOP SPAMMING IT, with your crappy question.

6. famewalk

famewalk Banned

If we take ourselves from the Hole of rebirth, is it really it that we have the reputation allowed to refuse the inopportune intrusion on our planning?

If we take ourselves from the Hole of the existing universe are the stars older than the universe and by contradiction of events in time the universe may have started 5 minutes ago?
    :D

7. sathead

sathead Banned

I believe it would be less a logic issue to start the World. The result for Shamanism as described is not to compare data for reasonable explanations. The world began sluggishly from some time in the Past which cannot be identified for the measure of eternity: the Hole we are in; eternity is impossible but Existent from the big-bang for the matter, all the matter had to always be for any observed reference of that existence in Time. Instead, the explanations are for the modal explanation of desired substance known absolutely.:p

8. famewalk

famewalk Banned

What was it he said in the "Dharma bums"? We twiddle around in Nothing when we word the past only to decide that the present had no need of Us.

But a good advertisement can realize the distraction from a personal Soul, as opposed to the public's lessons of self-gratificationism.:p

9. klopjob

klopjob Guest

In the book DNA The Cosmic Serpent the author claims that sanango tea induces visual hallucinations.

10. Sufisue

Sufisue Guest

Original quote:
    sanango
    has anyone done shiric sanango (tabernaemontana sananho) tea? I am supposed to do this for my dieta, and I tried it last night. It made me very numb, and I had a very amazing lucid dream, even though so far it says online it isnt an dream inducing herb. I dont know if the dream is connected to me taking the tea. But I dont really believe in coincidences. It is very bitter. I will write more about it later, if anyone is more interested. Just wondering if anyone else is doing an similiar dieta.

Did you ever get a response or write more about your experience with Santango?