For Long Term/Married couples

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by thesacredkitchen, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I'm game. Legally I can do it too.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

2. grubdog

grubdog Guest

My wife and I have a 3YO and a 1YO running around the house. Especially since my youngest was born we have slacked off quite a bit...to about 1-2 times a month. No more spontaneous sex and my wife really just hasn't been interested. I think she's trying to come back around though but as many of you know, once you have kids, it's hard to find time to do the deed (and when you do, sometimes you just want to veg out on the couch).

I've been trying to talk my wife into using some toys and play around with herself to help try to get her mood back...she hasn't shut the door on that completely so we'll see.

3. tammy126

tammy126 Members

After 30 years of marriage, we still have very active sex life.

4. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

I dont think there is a right or wrong answer to this question.Ok so your friend might be at it 7 times a week?It doesnt mean just because you only make love twice a week or whatever there is anything wrong with you or your relationship.When I was married to my first husband,he started getting into debt (Nothing to do with me,he just wanted stuff now rather than save for it!)and tbh?It was a huge turn off for me.I figured if he cared that much about me,he wouldnt of been stressing me out with the finances,so nope gave up sex with him.

5. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

We're 58 & 65, intercourse averages out at 6 times a month, but we indulge in "partnered" masturbation too, maybe once a week. Plus I pleasure myself solo once or twice a month! Don't really know if that makes us average or not, if there even IS an average!

1 person likes this.
  6. JCOU812

JCOU812 Members

Sadly, am down to about once a month now after 18 yrs of marriage. Just no interest on her part. I still take care of business myself about 3 times a week.

7. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

that really is sad! And there is no need for it! Get her to visit the doctor, how old is she? I am a living example of what HRT can do for a woman.

8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We've been married 47 years and still have sex an average of twice a month. Sexual activity has become less frequent over the years as our bodies have aged, but it is still great!

9. Elduderino01

Elduderino01 Members

only been married 3 years, going on 4. We have sex regularity. Ive also got her into new things. Most excitingly giving me blowjobs.

10. slippin

slippin Members

I cannot believe this thread is labeled "hot" when it has been here for 6 years and only has like 30 something replies. Does anyone know of a busier forum? <might take years to get an answer...

Anyways, been with the same guy for 9 years, usually about 4 or 5 times a week. Has been more than that and less than that on occasions, but overall.

1 person likes this.
  11. grt44

grt44 Members

Been married 47 years but she says she isn't into sex so much but i happen to know that she averages masturbating about every other day or 12 to 15 times a month. she is turning 67 in june. i taught her to masturbate when she was 20 and she seemed to be addicted since. she has owned numerous vibrators but told me a couple of years ago that they made her clit less sensitive when i offered to use one on her. in other words has lied about her masturbation for years. she doesn't know i have a way of tracking her solo times so i am keeping a log and for the past 3 months she has averaged over 12 times a month. when asked she says she never does it and hardly ever did. i have recordings made with a voice activated audio recording of her doing it with vibrators. why in hell does she seem to need to lie about it or deny it. i would love to discuss some other sexual things about her if anybody is interested.

12. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

Married almost 17 years. It waxes & wanes, mainly due to stress from work & kids. Sex is still great, but the frequency does vary.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Everyone tells me "kids" are the problem.

I don't want them lil buggers. -.-

14. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

We have been married 41 years , and we still get it on at least once a week ! You just got to keep it EXCITING !!!!

15. F6C

F6C Members

Have been with my wife for 17yrs and we regularly have sex once or twice per week. I enjoy the intimacy this brings as much as the physical release of orgasm.

16. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

Men complain....the only thing you'd hear in my house is me saying..."how come we don't have sex more often"....yes, children is always the answer. But they go to bed at 7...like WTF!!!

3 people like this.
  17. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Naturegirl1,I follow some of your post. My wife and I are in your age group. I am 63 and she is 58. Maturity has it's advantages. We have sex 3-4 times a week. We keep ourselves healthy and fit with diet and exercise. She is on HRT pellet and I take testosterone injections 2 monthly. Needless to say we stay sexed up, but we are old fashion and know that sex is healthy for mind and body. Yes, we masturbate together and solo. When she wants oral, I give it to her,and she gives me BJ's anytime I ask.I am still able to shoot a good load. 1 precum shot, 4 milky shots, and 1 post cum shot. She orgasms 1-3 times. We also use sex intimately. She is in nursing and we both understand our bodies. Unlike you we are monogamous. But we believe everybody of all ages needs a fuck buddy for their health. We talk about sex everyday and we are always touching, rubbing and flirting with each other. I am a home nudist and she likes to have a lite top on.We have not ventured into the swinging and probably never will, I would like to live watch others have sex up close and she knows this. She has watched others in her past. We will soon move to Central American on a rainforest island. I plan to become a full nudist here and explore some of our sexual desires.
    I would like to open up a line of communication with you and your husband.
    Panama Jack

We're 58 & 65, intercourse averages out at 6 times a month, but we indulge in "partnered" masturbation too, maybe once a week. Plus I pleasure myself solo once or twice a month! Don't really know if that makes us average or not, if there even IS an average![/quote]

18. nympho man

nympho man Member

We have been married 23 years and we have sex at lest 3 or 4 days a week at minimum. Sometimes way more. We have kids so some nights we have to go downstairs. Typically during threesomes we will drop them off at the grandparents so we can really let loose. It's only got more passionate for us.

1 person likes this.
  19. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

28 years later and she wants to more than I do now.

20. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife and I had a great sex life for probably 37 of our 42 years of marriage. Unfortunately health issues with both of us and the effects of meds things arent what they used to be. We have found alternatives in cuddling time, showering together and just touching and fondling each other to bring about enjoyment between opportunities of actual intercourse.
    I always enjoyed this poem:
    When I was young, and in my prime,
    I used to make whoopie all the time.
    Now that Ive gotten old and grey,
    I only do it 4 times a day.