Extra small condoms for 12-year-olds go on sale in Switzerland

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Rudenoodle, Mar 3, 2010.

1. spiralout23

spiralout23 Member

Never heard anything about Jack, but being friends with Ginsberg, Burroughs, and Cassidy it would make sense

2. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

If I was twelve and some older woman wanted to have sex with me I would be estatic, this isn't about rape, it's about personal freedom, I think NAMBLA gets a bad rap because it's men having sex with boys and not women having sex with boys, in which case it would become the most visited webpage on the internet me thinks.

3. Burnt

Burnt Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

4. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

They give out free condoms at schools here where I live. I thought one size fit all, unless your like 9-12 inches long then maybe not.

5. loveincarnate

loveincarnate Member

we need more Swiss blondes in the world [and less dark haired ppl]
    practice makes perfect

6. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Since their are already custom sized condoms available online, this is clearly just a rather nifty, outrage inducing advertising campaign really.

7. egger

egger Member

Extra small and extra thin skin for you know who.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

hey, if the government has the money to support all of the babies those brats will produce after half of them fuck up learning how to use it properly anyway, i say do it!

9. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

My Head tells me = in the modern 24/7 WW society with (it seems ) accessibility to sites that stimulate and actively encourage sexual experimentation - this is the right thing to do because of the physical and mental consequences of interaction and - at times - unsolicited/unwanted attention takes
    - and
    My Heart bemoans the way that life is more about fast-tracking our youth to adulthood, career development and self-focused desire.
    = "Innocence (?) Lost"
    Life moves on from those 'back in the day' times however - and there was indeed such action which took place without, educational awareness - and the consequence of/from such still resonate today.
    I guess it's not so much What one does but Why one does things, the difference between Lust and Love, the knowledge of repercussions thereafter - and provision of Education (and the manner of its delivery) more over the accessibility of items of protection that one feels should take precedence