Extra small condoms for 12-year-olds go on sale in Switzerland

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Rudenoodle, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

Called the Hotshot, the condom has been produced after government research showed 12 to14-year-olds did not use sufficient protection when having sex.

The study, conducted on behalf of the Federal Commission for Children and Youth, interviewed 1,480 people aged 10 to 20.

More...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/h...r-12-year-olds-go-on-sale-in-Switzerland.html

I'm sure many of the men who frequent this site (myself not included of course) may also benefit from this new technology. :D

2. earthbyocean

earthbyocean Member

Wow that's fantastic. If there's no stopping 12 year olds having sex then this is the next best thing. Thanks for sharing.

3. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

Finally!
    A size that will fit me!

2 people like this.
  4. def zeppelin

def zeppelin All connected

Good news

5. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

brilliant. absolutely brilliant. best thing since bread

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I could use one to slap on my little finger so I can pick my nose

1 person likes this.
  7. Elijah

Elijah Member

to me this sends a message to kids that it's okay to have sex. as if we don't already have enough tv and movies to do that. sop where are we to draw the line at? does the line even exist anymore?

8. def zeppelin

def zeppelin All connected

I don't believe that it's sending the message that it's ok to have sex. I once had a health teacher in High School that promoted the idea of leaving a box of condoms for free to anyone that may want one and was left near the school's store. She would explain to the class all the flak she was getting from the other teachers on how it promoted sex, but she basically said that if they're going to have sex, then at least it should be with some protection then none at all.

I agreed with her and still do. Condoms aren't completely effective, but at least they offer a lot more protection than none at all.

Abstinence only doesn't work for all kids at that age, so it's good that they have a safety net like this.

Also, kids never cared what adults have said anyway about what they should and shouldn't do. They'll do what they want to do, despite the instructions given to them.

9. neodude1212

I kind of have to agree with Elijah.
    Can you imaging a 12 year old going into a store to buy condoms? Or a parent buying their 12 year old boy a condom and saying "here you go son, go get 'em but be safe?"
    It really does seem to be sending the message that it's OK to have sex at that age, in fact, it's so OK that we are going to manufacture condoms just for you!

10. neodude1212

It's true, not all 12 year old kids are abstinent, but do you think offering a condom designed for them could potentially increase the number of 12 year olds having sex?

That's simply not true, and if a kid is like that, it's a problem with parenting. I know for damn sure I did every little thing my dad said and never talked back lol.

11. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

it is about time! :cheers2:

when i was 9 years old back in 1966; my 8 year old friend vickie wanted to try fucking. she had seen her sister and her sisters' boyfriend fucking.
    so, vickie and i tried fucking.
    let's just say, it did not go down too well.

if the two of us, at 8 and 9 years of age were expermenting with fucking; i'm sure even younger kids were (and still are) expermenting with fucking
    too.

of course, at 8 years of age, vickie was not producing eggs, and at 9 years of age, i was not producing sperm.
    now more and more boys and girls in first world nations are entering puberty as young as 4 years of age.
    THAT IS NO TYPO EITHER! 4 YEAR OLDS GOING INTO PUBERTY! :svengo:
    i guess, we need to start making condoms, to fit on the dicks of baby boys in their mother's wombs. :eek:

12. Rudenoodle

Duh.

13. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

I mean, what's the point.

14. Elijah

Elijah Member

when does it cease becoming harm reduction and start becoming advocacy? i'm sure the folks at NAMBLA think this is a GREAT idea.

15. Rudenoodle

Why would they need to wear a twelve year olds condom?

What are your thoughts on Allen Ginsberg by the way?

16. neodude1212

He was a fag.

EDIT: who ripped off poor jack

17. Rudenoodle

18. Elijah

Elijah Member

troll needs to learn to troll better. let me know when someone needs to borrow some sewer boots, because the floodgates are opening

19. spiralout23

spiralout23 Member

Ginsberg and Burroughs both liked boys, guess Jack liked the pedos...

20. Rudenoodle

Like Jack never got down...