Spouse won't go to nude beaches/nudist resorts with me

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Todd_99, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

What is it that you enjoy about going to these nudist places? Is it seeing all the naked people?

2. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

there's a reason why she probably doesn't want to do it. society objectifies women.

nobody wants to see your willy flapping in the wind.

on the other hand, your wife will have her admirers/

when i was on holiday years ago, per chance, i ended up at a nudist beach. i wasn't there long because it was not intention, but one thing did cross my mind

the amount of men, to women, was way off. and the men were clearly eyeing up the woman. particularly the younger ones.

no surprises there. blame society, not your wife.

3. AirBare

AirBare Members

First it is an opportunity to get outside the house in a nude setting. It is amazing the camaraderie and fast friendships formed between fellow nudist. I think that is one advantage to a club or resort than a nude beach. Certainly seeing and being seen is part of it but that tends to fade away rather quickly. It is just 'normal' to be naked.

4. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

There is a nude lake in my area but every time I go there it's all men, I think they are gay men, so I'm sure they wouldn't want me around lol.
    I don't know how well I could control myself seeing a bunch of cocks flopping around. Seriously I don't know how people can be nudists without wanting to have lots of sex! I would want to make them all hard just so I could stare! I know I'm bad lol .

5. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Sounds like she mislead you when you were courting. Before marriage: I'll consider it... after marriage: you are a sexually deviant!

I'd say you were hoodwinked into marriage.

If you really, really love her, give up the the nudist lifestyle. If your only so-so on your love for her... dump her, and find another lady to marry at a nudist resort, no less.

6. AirBare

AirBare Members

I've heard the story so many times from guys. The fiance says she would consider it then a quick no way afterwards. Did she actually consider it, maybe she did and the answer was no. Maybe she knew the answer was no way but afraid to say anything till after she got the ring on her finger.

I've also heard the story many times she wasn't going to take part in nudist ways but was all good with him doing it. Then that gets reversed. That just leads to friction and lots of guys sneaking around trying to get some nude time in. I can't blame him for that but it's unfortunate it comes to that.

I know of trucks with fishing boats in clubs parking lots. Why the boat when one sure doesn't need one at a nudist club? Telling mama he's going fishing for the day or weekend.