Quaaludes, closest drug currently around to Quaaludes

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by roxyblue95, Feb 19, 2010.

1. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

benzos

JOEDI likes this.
  2. Onegaes

Onegaes Guest

A "friend" gave me one in the early 80's (I guess he was thinking I'd turn into a sex-crazed woman). Instead, I fell into the best sleep I've ever had.

I'm having trouble sleeping lately & would LOVE a to sleep like that. I've heard they stopped making them & Valium doesn't even come close to their potency. I don't think there's a pill like the original ludes around. I have no idea what they contained but the feeling was fabulous. I'd love to get my hands on a couple of them but I'm sure they're gone for good.

3. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

the ludes were around last year. large Uk supply.
    dont know what happened with it.. not around anymore.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

benzos, no fucking way.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Wmo60KuSE"]Not Even Close Bud - YouTube

5. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

There's etaqualone and I've tried it. It was okay, but I prefer benzos. Most people who have tried real ludes say it lacks the magic [etaqualone]. There's also methylmethaqualone, but I haven't done any research on it.

6. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

yeah i hear there in south africa, and i think there still made in canada ( or something very similar) i know we have alot of people from canada on here, can any of ya comfrim that?

i heard lots of stories about them from my older buddies lol
    i,d like to give em a go.

7. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

[​IMG]

"People on 'ludes should not drive"~ Jeff Spiccoli

1 person likes this.
  8. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

I find that carisoprodol is fucking fantastic. Carisoprodol + a small dose of some opiate = at least as good as methaqualone. Etaqualone is also quite good, but the only provider I know about occasionally has bad (not dangerous but weak) batches and it doesn't last very long.

Your best bet is soma. Soma is grrrreeaat.

500mg soma + 30g kratom and I feel fucking phantastic.

true. Benzos are nothing like quaaludes.

Methaqualone is a kinda dangerous drug -- and not that great. Etaqualone is better, but lacks the "magic", as was previously mentioned, and has too low a duration. You end up just taking your whole stash every time.

I say go with soma + like a vicodin or something and you'll feel great.

There's really nothing that will be exactly like ludes, but honestly I don't think that they're as special as everyone says they are. They're just sought after because they're unavailble. They're what was available during a very special time, but it's never going to be the 70's again, even if you manage to get your hands on some methaqualone. Soma metabolizes into meprobamate, which is supposed to be somewhat similar to methaqualone. I mean I'd be fucking down to get some real ludes, but for now, this stuff will have to do.

Go with soma.

9. malicious_code

malicious_code Guest

The reason even looked this up is because I thought because of my Age I'd never see one but I just watched The wolf of wallstreet and he was getting ludes until 1995 at least.. so they must be around somewhere.. I know the move is a movie but it was a true story and they went into great great detail about Quaaludes. So I was just seeing if they were maybe still around like underground.. like LSD... People just make it... Chemists and whatnot..

10. malicious_code

malicious_code Guest

Jesus man.. We call Soma's ..COMA's around here... I ate 3 thinking they were like percocets.. and WHAM!!!!! A Blank.. my parents said I was crawling up the stairs babbling incoherently and somehow made it to bed.. lol.. I guess I should of taken one ...

11. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Somas are fanfuckingtastik!

12. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

It was around.. last year!! I saw some! its not my type -o thing so I didnt buy any..

13. zaborav

zaborav Guest

I know of at leat two Chinese and one Indian pharmachemical company who offer methaqualone. But as anybody who remembers them knows, the only ones REALLY worth having were Mandrax, not '714's. The addition of 25mg diphenhydramine HCl to 250mg of the low potency methaqualone HCl made the world of difference. Available in S Africa only as Mandrax and certainly two years back when I got my last script in Switzerland, Belgium and Luxembourg by Medichémie under brand name Toquilone (methaqualone) & Toquilone Compositum (+ diphenhydramine) as Sch III CDs as hypnotics for those who are already on high potency BZDs and intolerant to barbiturates or clomethiazole (chloral hydrate n/a in CH). My registered Belgian pharmacy deleted both from their list only in January and Medichémie are yet to answer my mail regarding availability. Bad time for hypnotics as both Flynn and Lilly have ceased Tuinal production - must now source seco and amobarbital sodium powders and capsule our own 50/50mg or 100/100mg hardcore homemade Tuinal caps.
    Will report back when I hear from the last methaqualone Rx manufacturers in Europe.
    I seriously doubt Quaalude available in USA 1995 but it is still available on Rx in Canada and it surprises me you do not know that. Etaqualone under brand Ethizanole has always been available in France since 1949-50. But not with diphenhydramine added which would increase effectiveness no end. Isomers may easily be bought from Canada. One is almost identical in dosage and effect. Problem is that even buying 50g you will be paying over $6 per 300mg before the expense of tabletting blistering and boxing. Retail price would have to be $168 per blister of 14 (2 week supply as recommended by formularies).

14. heywood

heywood Guest

i never had so much fun in my life --- 8 out of 10 times i can remember. the two (moderately) negative times were waking up after inviting another couple to dinner w my gf (now wife). they left a note on the table saying it was the best dinner party they ever attended where the hosts fell asleep before dinner.

another time i clipped a street light pole, knocking it over -- but no injuries and home safely.

all the others were great times, bouncing off walls and floors --- and the best seemingly endless sex --- for hours --- truly free & uninhibited closeness.

i have enjoyed hundreds of lysergic experiences (and similar skeleton keys that unlock the subconscious). psychedelics are spiritual -- messrs rorer and lemmon were just fun. they didnt require much thinking, introspection or spiritual self examination. you just enjoy your partner and self.

forty years later and we both would love to do so again.

anyway, thats my take of ludes. peace

15. china__white

china__white Member

they sound way too fun. Ive been looking into the synth and its not actually that complicated

16. etechmaster

etechmaster Members

I remember the Rorer's were the first ones around when I tried them then were bought out by Lemon, but I will tell you what. I do not know why the bootleggers stopped making them because there were some really good ones around. And I am not talking about valium or anything in the benzo department. I know what pharmaceutical Quaaludes look like and felt like. To all you guys wondering what they feel like and you probably won't get these either but they still are on the market. Trees or Christmas trees Tuinal is the brand name. They are barbiturates. The F 66's were 100mg of Amytal and 100mg of seconal. If you cannot find these, well the closest I've been to it was a cocktail of 3 (10mg) of Lorcet and 2 Soma's together. Take them on an empty stomach. I always remembered if I drank a beer about every 20 to 30 minutes after the lude, it would keep the buzz going. Plan on crashing after you ate. AAhh! those were the days. However, I did hate crashing a few cars on them. Definitely not a good thing to drive on.

17. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Quaaludes were boring IMO. Chicks loved them... Seconal too, boring. Never tried Amy's or Tui's

Nembutol were the best. Nembudine were pretty cool to, nembutol and codeine.

All fender-benders fo' sho'...good luck finding any, they just don't prescribe them for out-patient use anymore.

Very addictive Rockstar drugs... I was young and stupid. People drank on them and didn't wake up, or drowned in their puke, Hendrix style.

I wouldn't touch the shit now.

Give up drugs kids, they are not worth losing your life over.

Good god, look at the view count on this thread!

18. etechmaster

etechmaster Members

Yep Theprodu, good post. Not worth it anymore. But I have to say that some of the drugs they have these days are astronomically dangerous. This stuff they call Mojo is actually laced with acetone which is a paint thinner. When I found out that mint leaves back in the day were dipped with embalming fluid, that was the end of that. I didn't do LSD that much...only a few times, it was fun and a real experience but the mind f**k scared me off of them. I've heard of people who did LSD and never came down off it. True or not I didn't want to make myself crazy. I don't even smoke pot anymore yet pure pot is safer than alcohol because I know from experience. But as you say, give it up. But to the younger folks, if you are going to do stuff, do the less harmful ones and in moderation. :alien:

19. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Well this thread is getting a lot of views now that Bill Cosby has admitted to giving women Quaaludes or "ludes" before having sex with them.
    He supposedly had this stash from the 1970s!

I did quaaludes only one time (it was enough!). I had been drinking before hand, and it knocked me out unlike any other drug.

So yeah, rapists used it, but so did a lot of people, willingly, often before sex.

Hey it was the 1970s! People would do anything back then for kicks.

So when it comes to what happened with Cosby, keep in mind that many women wanted to do quaaludes as they became uninhibited, as some women in this thread have admitted.

But if Cosby also gave them alcohol or slipped it in their alcohol without their knowledge or permission, then he is a rapist, and indeed more than one woman has testified so.

Too bad his legacy is now permanently tarnished.

20. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I did 714s in high school...Whoa...I did them skipping school and drinking quarts of Miller beer or Miller ponies. Those memories almost seem unreal to me now.

Don't ever do Thorazine. Some kid got some that someone stole from a mental patient. They are tranquilizers, prescibed by weight. I didn't weigh enough to take one, let alone two or three. I found all this out after the fact.

I overdosed on them. I remember after the last class, I was blacking out and leaning against the lockers to walk out of the building. My mom was waiting to pick me up and I had a hard time getting to the car. I made some excuse about the sun blinding me. At home, I slept through dinner and said I wasn't hungry. When it came time to shower, I passed out when I tried to get up and act normal. My parents would definitely know something was up if I didn't get my nightly shower.

Doc was called, said they'd been in me too long to pump stomach. Parents had to keep shaking me and jarring me awake to keep me from going into a coma. The next day they dragged me to the principals office at school. I was still so fucked up that I passed out and fell going up the stairs, in the middle of class change with everybody watching my parents drag my doped up ass around.