How to snort drugs??

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by ghost of rat, Feb 15, 2010.

1. ghost of rat

ghost of rat Senior Member

While I consider myself a fairly experienced drug user, I have not snorted any drugs before, but this is soon to change as I will be aquiring a gram of K this week.

This probably seems like a n00b and retarded question but could someone advise me on how to snort properly???

There are 3 things I would like to know:
    1) How strongly do i need to snort, ie do I inhale lightly through one nostril or am I supposed to snort rapidly and with force?
    2) How fine does the powder have to be - is the finer the powder the better?
    3) once snorted how do the drugs actualy enter your system??

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

if you snort too hard it hits your throat too fast and will make you cough and choke.....like your nose is runny and you dont want snot comin out...about that hard...harder than a normal breath.....

chop and crush it as fine as possible...

someone else answer the third question...its scientific

3. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Well I've only snorted twice, but I'll try to help you out.

1) When I snorted, I was told to pull it up as far as possible.
    So I stuck a rolled up bill into my nose, snorted, took the bill out and pulled in air through the nostril to make sure the DPT was up there.

2) I suppose the finer the better for absorption. That being said, I did not chop up my DPT, but if you have large crystals definitely chop them up. Some of it is personal preference.

3) There are blood vessels in your nose which the drugs absorb into.
    Some of it however drips down the nasal cavity and goes into the stomach.

4. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

1) Put the snorting device about 1/4th of an inch into the opening of your nostril. Snort with the force that rolling along mentioned, slightly but noticeably harder than a breath. When done snorting the chemical, lean your head up so its parallel to the ground and snort hard. (if you lean back it will put the snorted material in your throat)

2) This is mostly preference. I like it to not be super powdery but not large chrystals. You don't want too powdery for the reason I will state in No. 3

3) You want to coat your nasal cavity and your conchaes (turbinates). Your conchae contains large amounts of blood vessels that are unprotected. This is why chemicals must be water soluble in order to absorb through the blood vessel wall. If you snort to hard (as obvious in photo) it will bypass the cavity and all conchaes and shoot down your throat (Which is why you don't want it to powdery).
    [​IMG]

5. SedgeFish

SedgeFish Member

The best way to crush it up, is to lie a note over the top and scrape it with a bank card. If you do this on a hard surface, it works much better than chopping ever can.

And if its your first time, go easy on it. Your tolerance can build up quickly, but it starts low.

Try not to slow the drip you get in the back of your throat. Spit it out if you can, it ruins your bladder.

Otherwise have fun

6. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Never heard of this before. On what research has this been found to happen? Ty for any related info.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

In my experience it depends what you are snorting with, if you can roll a dollar bill, I have found it usually easier to snort than with a straw for some reason.

Ketamine is not like cocaine so you don't need to 'chop' it up or anything, since it's your first time just make 2 lines with it probably, 1 for each nostril and snort that. If you have a scale, do about 125 mgs for a good high and 250 mgs if you are looking to k hole.

*I weigh 190 and my general rule of thumb when I dose myself or others is +50 mgs your weight to k hole for snorting.

If you have a whole gram, I would probably do 100-125 mgs so you can get a feel for the substance and even less than that if you weigh less than 160 lbs.

Some people may recommend 'bumps' which is either little pyramid looking piles of powder or off a key and continuously snorting every 10-20 mins, this was never terribly effective for me, so I would recommend the 2 lines for going to the ketaverse.

It will probably burn a little bit your 1st time snorting with it, it will only last a couple minutes at most and usually drinking some water right after helps and the drip for K is usually not that bad.

8. ghost of rat

ghost of rat Senior Member

Awsome thanks guys, that about sums it up.

...Just one more question...
    At the moment one of my nostrils is partialy blocked, say I wanted to snort some k but both my nostrils are blocked, would snortation still be possible?

9. OneChordWonders

OneChordWonders Member

wow

10. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Usually not both are blocked. If they are, don't snort it. Just wait a little. Use a decongestant.

11. SedgeFish

SedgeFish Member

I'm not sure about how much research has gone into it, but I know one guy who has fucked his bladder up (he pretty much has a plastic bag strapped to his thigh). I know from experience that it can also cause stomach cramps.
    But you only have to worry if you're a heavy user (by heavy I mean daily)

Having built up quite a tolerance, I find the best way to do it, is measure out what you need to get fucked, and cut that amount in two. Then snort each line, with a gap of a few mins. That way as much as possible gets absorbed in your nasal passages, and less drips down into your stomach.

12. MissAlexandra

MissAlexandra Member

Have fun! Kitty is rather amazing.

My comment about snorting things, I do enjoy it. I don't really know why but it brings me joy. I always picture Uma Therman in Pulp Fiction while snorting stuff... but obviously only the earlier scenes, not the overdose scene. Haha. Good lucK!

13. Svitlo37

Svitlo37 Member

Am I the only one who thinks its weird to have to ask how to snort drugs?

Inhale.

14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't think its weird to ask, snorting Is not exactly the most natural way to ingest something. I would say its slightly below smoking in difficulty. I've had shit fall out of nose before, and snorted to hard where it hurts. In fact I think many cases of bloody noses from drugs is due to poor snorting technique.

15. Svitlo37

Svitlo37 Member

Fair enough. It always came natural to me, and I'm not even a heavy snorter.

16. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

from the guy who said "what are RCs?"

i've also read about K drip being bad for your stomach/bladder/kidneys in HEAVY use

17. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Could you link me pweez? I would like to read about why that would happen. TY :)

18. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i don't have a link. but it was at bluelight.ru/vb
    psychedelic drugs
    search threads about ketamine

and it was mostly just people's personal experience
    not scientific reasons WHY

19. HomeGrownIdeas

HomeGrownIdeas Member

110mg put me in a k hole my first time..

20. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

What was the logic behind it?