milligram scale from a store

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by spexxx, Feb 13, 2010.

1. spexxx

spexxx Member

For those of us not too sketch and willing to travel out, do you think there would be any places around that would deal scales that go as low as a few milligrams? America? Or this kinda stuff strictly online? Thanks.

2. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

Occasionally you can find store ones that go to .01 (10 mgs) but that wouldn't be useful for most chems

3. spexxx

spexxx Member

Yeah I think that might be what I need for 2C-E. I usually take what I presume to be any where from 10 to 40 milligrams.

4. TheChangingTide

TheChangingTide Visitor

pawn shop maybe, i'd call ahead and ask for that jewelers scale.

bring up the mg / accuracy issue only because you need it for jewels, riiiight? save yourself the drive and just get as much info as you can over the phone. Most pawn stores just want to get rid of what they've got.

I would imagine one or two might just have the thing you're looking for.

Otherwise ... volumetric dosing for the win!

5. spexxx

spexxx Member

Ooh nice terminology there, that brings a whole new way of searching for this type of a scale.

6. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

you'll need a good MG scale for 2c-e...because most .01 scales won't register any amount...and if it registered, .01g on that scale could be anywhere from .005 to .014 [assuming it was accurate at all.]

get a 40 dollar MG scale off of ebay. :)

7. HumblePie

HumblePie Member

Not too veer off topic, but are there any threads about what exactly this is and the method of doing so?

I assume it's a semi-accurate way of breaking up an amount and estimating the dosages?

8. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

no hes talking about dissolving your 2ce in water and then measuring the solution with one of those liquid measure dropper things

9. LaJenno

LaJenno Member

There are plenty of places online where you can find them. If you can manage to get hold of a "credit" gift card to purchase it, it is simple. I managed to find one recently without much trouble.

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=378069&highlight=2c-e+solution&f=126 goes into this pretty well, I thought... at least from my little peek. ;)

If you can manage it in 10mg chunks, get a calibration weight along with it, and make sure that you don't "nudge" up to your max-multiple-of-ten dose. That way, it's no longer at the low end of the weight scale, so it will register more easily.

But that is indeed still assuming that it's accurate at all.

When in doubt, verify your amounts.

<3, be well.

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the i phone has a digital scale app

11. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Im desperate to find a MILLIGRAM SCALE and its so hard to find one!

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Easy to find online

13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Thank you buddy,all I have found though is jewerley scales that measure in milligrams...

Ah well.....