Bisexuality???

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kaitiepaige18, Feb 2, 2010.

1. kaitiepaige18

kaitiepaige18 Member

Just curious to what you guys consider bisexuality?
    What would make someone bisexual?

I ask because I'm a girl who definitely LOVES men, but I really want to have sex with another girl. The only thing I would be wary about is going down on another girl, but I would be willing to try it.

Does this make me bisexual??

1 person likes this.
  2. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

bicurious sounds more accurate

3. kaitiepaige18

kaitiepaige18 Member

I ask because the first time I EVER made out with anyone was with two girls at once haha so....

And as for the "tasting" aspect... I know several guys who are 100 percent straight that don't like to go down on girls. So even if that was something I didn't like, doesn't mean I don't like the rest :p

4. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

hahaha yeah i get ya. and the makeout session: nice! :)
    For me personally, i think being bisexual means you are pretty darn certain you like both, as opposed to bicurious where there's more curiosity than certainty. And would you say these 100% straight guys dont like to go down on girls for the same reason you don't go down on girls?
    and you might find that you are able to love a woman once you get into the whole woman thing. pun intended

5. kaitiepaige18

kaitiepaige18 Member

hahaha yeah, it's definitely something i want to try. I LOVE making out with girls. And I love boobs haha. So hopefully my day will "cum" ;P

6. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

wow, get it girl! :D
    boobs don't float my boat.

7. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

To me, I'd feel bi as soon as I kiss another guy on the lips really / anything past that. It seems like all that shit goes together from a mostly straight perspective.

But, from your place, it just sounds like bi-curious, like, not really digging a relationship but want to experiment with them sexually. But don't get all beat up with labels, just call it an experience. Call it having oral sex with a woman. Whatever makes you feel better really.

8. kaitiepaige18

kaitiepaige18 Member

Yeah, I'm not really interested in having a relationship with another woman (unless, of course, it was Megan Fox, but THAT'LL never happen hahahaha) Just the sex. Thanks guys!! =)

9. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

they don't know what they are missing and obviously have no idea how to treat a girl in bed

10. Thedawg

Thedawg Member

Most guys appreciate a bicurious or bisexual girl. Go for it, Katie! At your age, you really can't make a mistake.

11. kaitiepaige18

kaitiepaige18 Member

Thank for the advice =) But it isn't something I would be ashamed of at all. I think it's very hot (Women are gorgeous.) And I'm not really into labels either. Sex is sex, and sex is great. The biggest problem as of right now is my boyfriend is open to me experimenting, but I can tell he doesn't love the idea. I would never try anything if he wasn't comfortable with it or considered it cheating. But if he's cool with it, it's definitely something I'm wanting to do =)

12. AnonymousGirl

AnonymousGirl Member

I am bisexual :) I have dated about 3 girls, and only really got sexual with one of my girlfriends. I was always curious about girls, but once I'd met one I really liked, I realised it was more than sexual curiousity. I dated her for a number of months before she cheated on me :(
    Then I dated another girl, but she was a nut job and I had to end it.
    Then I dated another, who had been a friend for quite a while. She was the first that I got beyond kissing and touching. I don't talk to her any more, long story, but she still has a place in my heart.

13. kaitiepaige18

kaitiepaige18 Member

Anonymous girl: You brought up a point I'm interested in...I am curious about girls, but like you hadn't, I haven't met one I would be interested in dating. Maybe that's because I'm strictly bicurious or like you, just haven't found the right one. I'm very picky =P

14. sexcrazzed1

sexcrazzed1 Members

If its something you want to do then go for it. I can tell you this...If you can get past the guilt and shame that labeling can do then I can guarantee that you will find yourself having the best sex of your life...reguardless of who your having it is your having sex with.

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Determined by the number of question marks you put after it

16. tammy126

tammy126 Members

I love being Bi, I know that when I'm with my girlfriend I feel good and excited. My. Husband is also Bi and he enjoys it. But we both both love sex with the opposite. I have always been Bi since childhood, I taught my husband the pleasures of pleasing a mans cock. Lucky for us we found a Bi sexual couple that we became close friends with.

1 person likes this.
  17. Sunnyriver

Sunnyriver Members

Sounds bicourious
    i am sexually atttracted to both men and women
    but, i really want a relationship with a woman
    my penis wants anyone but my heart wants a woman

18. Jenny40

Jenny40 Members

Bi-curious until you actually do it. I am definitely bi-sexual. Have been all my life. I lean more to men, but if an opportunity arises with another woman and I am attracted then I will never say no.

19. BigOlTrucker

BigOlTrucker Members

Curiosity is not bisexualality. Bisexuality is when you discover that you enjoy both, and persue both.

Embrace it, or not. Your choice.

1 person likes this.
  20. MissLove22

MissLove22 Newbie

i don't think its all that odd. i think its normal actually, at least for women. i think a lot or most of women find other women very attractive but don't act on it, i'm pretty sure i'm not all that strange here for liking girls, its probably pretty normal, people just don't accept this and pretend its not this way, but many of my friends like girls or have done sexual things with girls. men don't seem to do this though, unless they are gay, but i think it's different for them.

i've made out with girls and seen many others do this same thing because it was fun, "normal" guys don't ever do this tho. A lot of straight girls will make out with me if they're in the right mood or whatev, but typical guys never do this type of thing. So idk, except that human sexual behavior is not quite what society tells us (how people are "supposed to be").

1 person likes this.