Nude Driving

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by aanrfan, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Rapidi

Rapidi Members

Ok, slip on shoes of some sort. If you have to get out of the car they might come in handy! And it does make you look a bit more dressed.

2. DJammies

DJammies Members

Never tried this but have thought about it. Maybe if I lived more in the countryside than in the city?

3. Rapidi

Rapidi Members

I'm lucky. I live in a neighborhood on the edge of town. I drive past about a dozen houses and then have miles of two lane country roads, none traveled much. Makes it a bit easier for me, and a lot safer.

1 person likes this.
  4. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Well, I would say have a duffle bag with your normal clothes in it with you. As for getting naked, wear sweats and nothing else. Get in, drive somewhere unobservable, and pull off the sweats.
    Me, because of where I live, I just drive 5 minutes and I can fully undress unobserved with ease. So I just dress normal and get in the truck.

Be careful with a small car. My and my wife did that once, and we had truckers lining up to see her while going down the interstate. Well, until she asked me why I made it a point to drive in the left hand lane....LOL! She enjoyed getting looked at, but it was risky.

5. charlie35

charlie35 Member

In theory I'm with everyone on this. But I still say it's far too risky. You can never reduce the risk of being stopped to zero (eg accident that's not your fault, random police check or stopping you to tell you the way ahead is blocked...it does happen). The police equate nudity with perversion, so you're bound to be in trouble. On one of those "Traffic cops" progs I even saw a guy getting a bollocking for not wearing a shirt! Being so constantly nervous of being "caught" would make me a bad driver, ie if I saw any chance I might be stopped or even seen (eg when stopped at lights) I might be tempted to make a sudden panic manoeuvre to avoid the situation.

1 person likes this.
  6. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Phil swears that he nearly got involved in a huge motorway pile up when he was about to overtake a car with a group of young women in, a car that he was waiting to finish overtaking him so that he could pull out to pass the car with the women in suddenly slowed right down!! He would have run into the back of it at over 70mph had he not been vigilant. When he did finally get to pass the the car with the women in he realised that they were all bare breasted, then one of them leaned over the seat to take something from a rear seat passenger & he saw that she was not only bare chested but totally naked!! He swears this is true!

bill697cu, jmadre and charlie35 like this.
  7. horsewarrior62

horsewarrior62 Members

Wow, I just drove naked from Northampton to Milton Keynes, got seen by lots of people, it felt so invigorating and sexy I was fully erect nearly the whole time.

1 person likes this.
  8. Rapidi

Rapidi Members

In all my years I've never encountered someone driving naked. But I bet that's because it didn't occur to me that anyone would do that. I never really looked for this. I suppose that's an indication that no one is actually looking to see if WE are nude. But I'm relatively new to this so I am not yet over the feeling that everyone is looking to see if I'm naked despite knowing that no one is. I need to stop worrying about that. It's likely now that I will be aware of someone who looks like they're driving naked. But in that case if they see me all the better and it'll be safe!

9. slappie

slappie Members

I'm going to follow up on this later ... as I can't seem to get my "follow this topic" to work so I'm doing it this way

10. charlie35

charlie35 Member

I don't want to party-poop but I suggest the above posts support my (reluctant) view that it is both risky and potentially dangerous to drive naked. I suggest that if you are "fully erect nearly the whole time" you are too busy thinking about being turned on to be 100% concentrating on driving. Also if you get "seen by lots of people" it only needs one of them to take exception and report your reg no to the police, and the cops'll be on you like a shot. This is just the sort of thing they love to get onto instead of chasing real criminals.

Rapidi, may I suggest you join a naturist club. That way you'll get so used to being naked around others, and seeing them naked, that it'll no longer be such a big deal.

Don't mean to sound prudish here, but just stating reality as I see it.

1 person likes this.
  11. Rapidi

Rapidi Members

Thanks for the suggestion Charlie. I have visited a couple of naturist clubs. The communal aspect didn't appeal to me although I have no qualms about being naked around others. I'm comfortable with being naked, so comfortable I tend to think of it as just who I am, but I prefer to be that way alone, at home and in the woods hiking. It feels good and is liberating to me, simple as that. Saying that I don't want to be seen while driving is not because I don't want to be seen. I'd be okay with that if it were that simple. What I worry about is showing myself to people who don't want to see me that way, i.e., being subject to an indecent exposure charge. I'm far from being an exhibitionist.

12. NudistDude

NudistDude Members

As long as it is nice out I love driving naked! I like driving home naked from the nude camp I go to. I usually don't leave till well after dark. Sometimes I will just go for a naked drive if it is a nice night out.

I only do it if I have planned for it though. I will usually just wear basketball shorts, t shirt, and sandals. this way if I get pulled over the only thing I have to worry about getting on is my basketball shorts, and not having a shirt on wouldn't seem odd to anyone. In the winter there is too much to take off and can't be put back on in a hurry..

13. The Watcher

The Watcher Members

The 1st time I drove naked, it was after dark, and I only drove a couple miles. I was quite nervous and a bit paranoid. But it was also such a rush, I couldn't wait to do it again. Soon I was driving on the highway sitting on my robe, for town driving, and in case I spotted a cop.
    I have driven through small towns without the robe, just cause I felt silly in having to cover up. I know a few people saw me at stop lights, and I should be careful... But sometimes I just don't care.
    The furthest I've driven in the day was almost 150 miles, only dressing to fuel up. And it was very tempting to do that naked Too.

4 people like this.
  14. NudistDude

NudistDude Members

Yes its a total rush and seriously addicing! Luckily for you being a female you would be more likely to get away with getting gas or just being seen naked. That would be an awesome experience im sure. Something I really want to do but havnt worked up the balls to do yet, is go for a drive naked and leave my cloths at home. I go for walks at night naked and the father from home I get the bigger the rush.

15. Rapidi

Rapidi Members

As I said in an earlier post, I was addicted as soon as I tried driving naked. It makes my knees shake to even think of the rush. I've never done it without taking clothes. That seems incredibly reckless, but the thought of doing that makes my knees shake even more! :).

Goodness! I'm taking a drive tonight! Hadn't planned on it until now.

16. Tchelle

Tchelle Members

I've been driving nude for several years just about year round
    A couple of months ago I had a real scare
    I traveled to a townh about two hundred miles from home on the way back i threw my top and shorts away while pumping gas
    About twenty miles before getting home i got pulled over
    The cop took my license and sat in his car for about ten minutes
    When he came back he handed me a condom and said follow him we wound up doing things on the hood of his patrol car when he left he pointed to his dashcam and said thats going to be some good footage
    Annother time i was gassing up and was only wearing a thong bikini when a girl and two guys asked for a ride to a town about three hundred miles away i told them i could take them about a hundred of it then warned them that i would be naked
    They accepted the ride and much to my surprise and pleasure they all stripped as soon as we pulled out of the gas station
    They didn't even get dressed when i dropped them off where i was turning

17. Tchelle

Tchelle Members

18. Tchelle

Tchelle Members

Instead of your marble trick i usually use a short dildo with a base
    Vibration and bumps can be mind blowing

19. Rapidi

Rapidi Members

For the
    For guys, a butt plug that also massages the prostate is great too. When I do this I try to find roads with lots of bumps!