Nude Driving

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by aanrfan, Jan 8, 2010.

1. aanrfan

aanrfan Member

Hi everyone,
    I know this may sound a little strange and it is kinda out of the norm for "traditional" nudist activities but I have found that in the warmer months that I like to go hop in my car and take late night drives in my birthday suit. I live in a rural area and hardly ever take any major roads, and even so i have dark tint on my car. I just find it daring and relaxing at the same time. I would love to hear input on this or any other activities that everyone does to enjoy a little "free" time.

Thanks,
    Brittany

Somethingtosee, mark195262 and jmadre like this.
  2. barefeet4me

barefeet4me Member

I've done it too--usually leave a t-shirt on until I get out of town, then off it comes, I roll down the windows and enjoy the feeling of the warm night breezes on my body. One time I was feeling daring and drove to a remote park in the hills, walked around buck naked and then threw the t-shirt and shorts I'd brought with me in the trash so I had no choice but to stay naked the whole way home. What a thrill!

3. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Brittany, it's good to know girls also do it.
    I've been driving nude in hot weather for more than two decades! I just hate getting all sweaty and uncomfortable in clothes! Yes, I do wear a shirt or singlet navigating out of town, but once out of the city fringe it's off with the threads and nude all the way. There is nothing "kinda out of the norm" about it, and certainly no law about it that I am aware of. You will probably receive comments from people saying if you're involved in an accident they will find you nude and rather than pull you out, will be too horror-struck to go near you" (etc., etc., etc.). All bullshit of course. In an accident you will be attended to irrespective of whether you are clothed or naked, so give these half-cent critics the flick.

I am not restricted to driving my car nude: I have also bushwalked (day and overnight walks ... something I am doing often now in the southern hemisphere summer time), mountain biked, abseiling/rock climbing and photography. Remember life isn't a dress rehearsal and if it feels good, even if a little odd initially, do it and lap it up. Go girl! :)

2 people like this.
  4. eagle59

eagle59 Member

I love to drive nude. I do it as much as possible and have been doing so for over 20 years. I drive a large pickup truck so most people can not see inside and it just looks like i am shirtless. Make sure you wear your seatbelt though, got pulled over once while driving nude for not doing so...had to put my shorts on really quick or my seat belt violation would be the least of my worries!

1 person likes this.
  5. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I sometimes did drive nude, and co-driving as well, most of all at holiday trips. Very comfortable and sensual, sometimes a bit thrilling. Usually i care to have something in reach to cover up in case of need (police control etc.), but never had to make use of by now.

6. Biggles_Nude!

It's worth adding that there is one problem in nude driving that can be uncomfortable: the seat belt. I do not advocate people drive without wearing the seatbelt, however it can be uncomfortable for all of us: for the guys, it can rub the pubis below navel which is very irritating; and for the girls, it goes straight across the breasts. In my case I have solved the pubic irritation by getting a lambswool pad that I found at my local auto-accessories store; it has velcro attachment so wraps around the webbing. It's long enough to cover my pubis very comfortably for long drives and if it gets sweaty from the heat, easily washed. There must be something similar where the rest of you are if irritation/soreness is an issue.

One little trick I use for sensuality is to place 4 marbles just where my ass is; the natural body movement of driving can be quite a thrill.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

nudity is simple. least you get pulled over youre still the same sex..
    Try driving in drag..
    you got a lot of explaining to do, Lucy.... :D

8. Alexandra

Alexandra Member

Yeah, nude driving is fun. I always make sure to have a XXL t-shirt on hand, or something similar that I can quickly throw on in case of police attention.

9. Biggles_Nude!

Alexandra, we get "police attention" down here in Australia; last weekend I ws pulled over for a routine licence check, and again in the next town by the middle-of-the-road booze patrol (suffice to say my licence is valid and being an occasional social drinker, nowhere near the legal limit). Both times I was driving nude. Not sure if the Officer noticed anything being preoccupied in the first instance with his clipboard and PC tablet and the second with his breath-o-meter (and I have high window sills in my car). I can understand girls needing to have a thread at hand; wouldn't most of them be courting others having an accident!? LOL!

10. Alexandra

Alexandra Member

I don't know how exactly things are in Australia, but if me or my girl got caught driving naked by the cops, we'd probably be drawn and quartered on the spot here in the good ol' US of A.

Needless to say we both got really good at speed-covering-up.

11. Biggles_Nude!

Alexandra, wouldn't nudity be protected under the First Amendment? "Freedom of Expression", or somesuch? Seems to me that in many places in the USA people can roam around naked without fear of reprisal (but I stand corrected!). Seems a bit extreme to think the constabulary would take such a dim view. Nope, no such hang-ups Downunder! Before this summer's out I might even do a 22km ride to the beach in the buff, the last 6km sans-knicks through dark, sparsely populated countryside as a 'Flash Gordon' illuminated only by the halogen light on the front of the Endeavour VII, ultra-fast my road bike (and that's pedals, not motor!). Just need a hot night and good timing. It would be an historic hoot, for sure. :D Anybody want to ride with me? :p

12. Alexandra

Alexandra Member

Nope hun, indecent exposure laws dominate. Sure, there are places where there are no anti-nudity laws, but those are few and far in between.

I'd totally ride with you, BTW :)

13. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I do this often only problem in the winter is I have to wear a tracksuit until the car warms up then off come the bottoms and get throwen in the back seat unzip the top and drive .I must admit I often end up pleasuring myself as well as it makes me horney knowing if any one cared to look they would see a naked guy at the wheel .Pretty sure I have been seen especially by higher vehicles as they pass.

1 person likes this.
  14. Biggles_Nude!

<giggles> I don't give a stuff what the semi-trailer drivers, bus drivers, cement carters and other "high wheelers" see as they pass me. It's my car, my seat and I'll do as I please for comfort and a bit of a thrill. Last Saturday a big tourist bus pulled up right next to me (on the left) with the driver getting a veritable bird's eye view of a buffy. Not sure what the gaggle of Japanese passengers in the back might have seen: probably squealed and tittered and giggled and guffawed (as they do when the get out of the bus and a jogger clad in nothing but running short trundles by), but so what. Good introduction for them to the Australian way of life in the heat of summer! :D

15. Biggles_Nude!

Steady, girl, the bike has only one seat—as thin as a nail to sit on!
    The car has a comfy 6.

Now, form an orderly queue...
    as we pack it in and head out in the blue
    With three up front and three in the rear,
    Around the bends with 'Big Wheels' on its ear! :p

16. scottwilliamsonoc

scottwilliamsonoc Member

My girlfriend and I drove naked from Palm Spring to Phoenix one night :)

2 people like this.
  17. AREALTEESE

AREALTEESE Members

Hey Brittany, I have been driving for the last two years around the northern rivers of new south wales during the day. Have had no probs what so ever.

1 person likes this.
  18. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Excellent but what ifthe cops happened by?

Thats the only thing ya gotta worry of... (How they will react)

19. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

Nude Driving
    Glad to know there are people who drive without clothes. I have done so in Arizona in the freeway desert areas. When you are the only one on the roast, why not do it ? Love driving in total freedom.

20. Hairless1

Hairless1 Member

The first few times that I drove naked was at night in a tractor trailer. I was up high & in the dark, no one would even have a clue that I was naked!

Since then, I have driven my car naked several times.
    The first time in my car, I drove naked to our first clothing optional resort about an hour & a half away. I had a pair of shorts to cover up with whenever I thought that anyone might be able to see me. I had to cover up when we went thru a drive thru for lunch.

We don't have cell service where we live & one night I drove naked down to the town hall to make a phone call. I didn't even take any clothes with me. After making the call, I headed toward home, but was enjoying driving naked so much that I drove right past my house & went for a night time ride around the country for about 15 minutes before going back home.

Recently, we made two trips to a different clothing optional resort that is just about 2 hours away. These trips were in the daytime & thru one large city on interstate highways. I made the trips both directions naked with only a towel wrap ready to cover up with. I had to cover up while paying tolls on the way down & back each trip. Other than that, I stayed naked all the way.

After doing it enough, you get to where you don't think about it that much... you just enjoy the ride.

I have found out that if you don't do anything to attract attention, nobody even notices whether you have clothes on or not.

2 people like this.