Guys like a finger up the ass?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Karen_J, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I like it. Make orgasm heaps stronger.

2. allfun

allfun Banned

Makes me shoot to the moon. :love:

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont like little fingers and I dont like little dicks.. Maybe why I cant find a man.. :(

4. Nick1994

Nick1994 Member

I like to finger or inserting dildo, veggies etc. during sex or masturbation. It makes shooting longer or deeper. First when i did it, surprised me because my shot was reach my face. After that I use to fingering myself, now can fit in all fingers to my anus.

5. The kinkster

The kinkster Guest

I love it, feels extremely good. I like 2 bend over and get fucked doggy with a strap or assplug,but mostly my wife fingers

6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I've never really thought about anything in my ass while fucking but I do love a finger at random times when getting a BJ. But the closer I get to orgasm I don't want the finger in me.

7. Stomped

Stomped Member

It feels so good when my girlfriend stick her finger up in my ass while I'm fucking her or getting a blowjob.

8. BuryMeInSmoke

BuryMeInSmoke Member

Can't say I mind. and hey, it's not like it's a dick.

9. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I had my last girlfriend finger my ass. She hit the prostate and I came so hard it was like I was peeing! It was so strong I fell into paralysis for a few moments.

10. zazzzoo

zazzzoo Member

Yes please it is so nice just before climaxing

11. skirk

skirk Member

Love it.But also like to be fucked by a woman with a strap on mmm

12. Touch of Eros

Touch of Eros Member

I like it, but here's the thing.

Normally, I have very good control, and I try to cum exactly in the middle of a good, strong one of hers.

If she sticks a finger in my, I'm done in under a minute. No matter what.

13. Btownguy

Btownguy Guest

I've never had a finger up there while fucking. I've had a finger up there while getting my dick sucked, and I've had a partner wearing a strapon a few times and fuck me. If she could reach back there while I'm pounding away, I'd let her.

14. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

Some men love it!!!! I think it is best to stop at the first knuckle, straight men get nervous if you go to far ;)

15. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

Well I am a straight man and I enjoy it. In order to get good prostrate stimulation, you will need more than a knuckle deep. For me, it is all about the lady I am with. If she is comfortable, I am all good.

16. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Maybe that's why no one has ever asked me, I usually have super long nails. They like me to use them on their back while having sex. I have been called Cat woman because sometimes they are like claws. I have left many a mark on a guys back with them.
    Even play fighting with my buddy, he used to show me the scratches on his body, he called them his war wounds. What's funny is one time we were playing so rough, prit near drunk and I cut him right through his T shirt from his nipple down to his lower belly on an angle, it looked like a surgical operation had happened there after it healed so he said he was gonna tell people it was a major surgery he survived and use it for sympathy, hahaha.

17. hellfire2255

hellfire2255 Member

Yes, definitely. Honestly I find it incredibly hot, and if she plays with the prostate right it makes me cum twice as much and twice as hard.

Also, something larger than a finger would be even better. I love girls who don't mind sharing their toys:)

18. swhite30

swhite30 Members

My wife is gonna strap on fuck me tonight. Can't wait. Wants me in one of her skirts when she does it.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. Karen asking for some new techniques. :D

20. WillButler

WillButler Members

A finger? How about two or three!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.