ADHD is a lie

Discussion in 'Home Schooling' started by nick6999, Jan 2, 2010.

1. bree53

bree53 Member

And many neurological conditions can be changed through...exercise, diet, change in environement (stress levels). Just because it "exists" does not that it is not curable AND it is definetly over generalized

2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

True, but there's still people who should be on meds for it. One of the most healthy people I know is very smart, but is a complete airhead, and if she wanted meds, which she doesn't, she should have every right to them. She's as smart as me, but when we study together for many hours, I'll get a high A and she'll get a low C....... If I was her, I'd have taken the amphetamine route years ago.

3. InfiniteOscillations

InfiniteOscillations Member

I don't know about whether or not ADHD is real or not. But I do know that prescibing various amphetamines ISN'T the way to recovery or being "well." Silly doctors, speed will kill you!

4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

No it isnt really,all that stuff does IS KEEP THEM RICH!! (Of course they will suggest them)

5. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

ADHD is no lie. I was a stepparent to two of them. One went to live with his real dad (thankfully) and they sent the other one back to us. He had ADHD, their medication to settle them down is basically Speed. (Like Black Beauties). When he took the speed, he calmed down. Then he quit taking it (hiding them, IOW) at about 15. Because he genuinely enjoyed being a complete pain in the ass. Glad I don't have to put up with his shit anymore.

Speed calms down kids with ADHD. Cranks up ones who don't.