Question for bisexuals

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by jamaican_youth, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Yes, I was obsessed for a while. I got blow jobs from several. Not so much any more but the idea is still there. IMO it is the perfect mate, a woman with a pee pee to enjoy. Kinda like a babies pacifier with a little squirt at the end of it all. yummy

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I have a shared male lover as I am turned on by breasts and cocks, so a person with both would be a very satisfying lover for me.

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  3. Jay8592

Jay8592 Members

I have not fantasized about she-males, but I do think about them. Until recently, I thought she-males did not exist. I thought hey were only a myth, but I found out that she-males do exist and are actually called "hermaphrodites" ( Human Sexuality), that means they have breast like a female and a penis. I would assume that a hermaphrodite would be the ideal mate for a girl that likes breast and likes to have sex with a male. Although these people do exist, I have yet to meet one, but I don't think I ever will simply because I don't think the person will ever tell you if they were a hermaphrodite or not. I would think that there aren't many hermaphrodites, and what there preference is as far as dating male or female. As far as fantasizing about hermaphrodites sexually, I don't , but that does not mean I don't wonder. If we stop to think of where hermaphrodites came from, we probably will never know, but I can tell you that they are named hermaphrodites got their name from Greek gods Hermes and Aphrodite (Humane Sexuality). I also wonder if hermaphrodites are only males born with both genitals or females born with a penis? I always hear of females born with penis, but no male stories. Anyway, I would not mid meeting a hermaphrodite, I think that it would be interesting to get to know how they are as humans.