• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth

• PipPipPip
  • 2,837 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted January 02 2010 - 11:04 AM

Do you ever fantasize about shemales? It never occurred to me that you might, but I've spoken to two bisexual friends of mine, one a girl the other a guy, and both have said they've thought about it before.

#2 Shale

Shale

~

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,602 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach

Posted January 02 2010 - 04:38 PM

Not me, assuming by she-male you are taliking about mostly woman with breasts but also with a cock. However, if I met one that was nice and got a boner up, I'd likely suck on it.

However, I have been curious about transexuals - just what a man-made vagina could be like. My wife said if I had to opportunity to tap one go for it but take notes for her. :p

Never got the opportunity.

#3 vindictive

vindictive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted January 02 2010 - 04:43 PM

thats fucking disgusting

#4 jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth

• PipPipPip
  • 2,837 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted January 02 2010 - 09:13 PM

Well, it makes sense, my friend said she likes penises, but she also really likes breasts, so, can't argue with that logic. And my other friend, he'd fuck anything so when he told me, I was like "you know, that actually doesn't really surprise me".

#5 sobebella

sobebella

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted January 02 2010 - 10:06 PM

like everything else, it matters on personal taste, some might some might not
[SIGPIC]https://www.juliesjungle.com/pictures/fennec5.jpg[/SIGPIC]

a cutey lil baby Fennec Fox

#6 Karen J

Karen J

~

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,961 posts
  • Locationthe unmentionable state

Posted January 03 2010 - 04:46 AM

The first word that comes to mind is creepy. I've never been with a guy/girl whose sexual status is not well-defined, so the thought of it is still unsettling to me. I'm not sure I could get comfortable enough to get turned on. Maybe if I knew them for a while first...
Life is short. Try to spend most of it on the good stuff.

#7 MM18

MM18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted January 03 2010 - 05:05 AM

Wow creepy huh! Transsexuals are humans as well no? I find the ignorance of transsexualism far more shocking than anything else. But well the thing is I also dislike TS's ..well in general even thought I've met some that are strange but cool and some that you can't even tell, it would feel like hating any other women really.
I do dislike the word shemale though as that is just a phrase used for those that you'd possibly catch a glimpse of in an Xmovie. To generalise TS's like that is proof alone of ignorance of not just understanding but simple terminology.
It's like asking a racist why they hate so much and them replying with "because the TV told me to".
So OP.. Im bi but I don't find transsexuals attractive generally speaking but if I met one that I found really attractive physically and mentally then I'm sure my love would override any negative pre conceptions.
Remembering that it is something they're born with it's not a life style choice or perversion, a lot of shemales are forced into 'acting' due to the high costs of surgery and shunning that occurs while seeking employment. Personally I feel sorry for them, just as much as I would seeing a blind man being robbed.
Posted Image
X.

#8 Karen J

Karen J

~

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,961 posts
  • Locationthe unmentionable state

Posted January 03 2010 - 05:14 AM

Wow creepy huh! Transsexuals are humans as well no? I find the ignorance of transsexualism far more shocking than anything else.

If I haven't been around any, is that my fault? Wanting to understand them doesn't make it automatically happen.

#9 MM18

MM18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted January 03 2010 - 05:27 AM

If I haven't been around any, is that my fault? Wanting to understand them doesn't make it automatically happen.

There are plenty of webpages here online chock full of information, this one is known for it's wide coverage of TS info:-
http://ai.eecs.umich...ay/SiteMap.html
as far as shemale stuff goes I cant help. :P
Posted Image
X.

#10 jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth

• PipPipPip
  • 2,837 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted January 03 2010 - 05:50 AM

What's the difference between a transexual and a shemale?

Click to shop at FS Books