Aliens..

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Sweetleaf63, Nov 25, 2009.

1. HippiexChild

HippiexChild Banned

I agree with that. But I don't think that hypnotists, When they are dealing with an abductee case, literally have the thoughts of brainwashing them to say such things. And if they do, its a small percentage of them thats out there. This if a 50/50 subject we're on, and It could really go either way. But i'm pretty sure that MOST hypnotists are professional enough to not play with someone's mind like that. And even if they did, there sessions are recorded and listened to, which means that if they in fact messed with someone's mind, it would be considered malpractice; Thus, they would probably be looking at a lawsuit or some kind of charge. [Or charges if severe]

2. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

3. HippiexChild

HippiexChild Banned

4. HippiexChild

HippiexChild Banned

5. Sweetleaf63

Sweetleaf63 Senior Member

Hey this is a great site!
    have you watched the video showing the crop cycles being done?!

6. HippiexChild

HippiexChild Banned

Yup. Its pretty interesting. Simple boards and rope. :p

7. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

Teasers, they are called teasers. Douglas Adams explains it all in his
    ultimate guide the galaxy. Teasers are usually rich kids with nothing to do. They cruise around looking for planets that haven't made interstellar contact yet and buzz them. Drop down in front of them in a secluded area knowing nobody will believe them. Buzzzzz.

If a thought such as this can be contrived then in a world like this it must possibly exist somewhere. Doubt isn't proof that it isn't there and hope doesn't make it appear. We know what we know and that is all we know, the rest is speculation, if you get off on that type of shit then fine, that is like masturbating without the relief. I couldn't care less if aliens came around showing them selves, and I am not one to panic, but you will have to take my word for it. If you really are out there and not just some dea scum trying to entrap me.

I said it once and I will say it again, thoughts are the aliens!

8. lucjl volcin

I think they are coming her to try to stop us from destroying our selves and possibly the planet. I've come to the conclusion that they will not let us nuke the whole planet, if it were to go down. i think the earth is to valuable to let a bunch of violent humans destroy it and there is no way they would let us travel space when all we do is kill each other just imagine what we would do to them if we cant even get along with each other. Its also pretty interesting that they started being spotted right around the time we were testing the nuclear bomb, that must of been like oh shit the kids found the matches.

9. incomplete

incomplete Member

hmm,

well I read through this entire thread - I laughed as many times as I felt sad. Of course there is life out there in the universe, its a pretty big place and I guess we would be a very closed minded species to think we are the be all and end all.

But, it makes me laugh to see people beliving things like the government is really aliens, or in league with aliens. That aliens visit our planet and abduct people. That hollywood films somehow provide evidence for these things.

The way I see it is people have always needed answers for these unexplainable questions. We used to have gods and angels and what not. Now we have little grey aliens looking out for our rulers and doing anal probes on innocent bystanders?

Its all good as a happy little daydream - ''hey the world isnt that bad - and if it gets worse then our friends from zoyliux 7 may just come and rescue us yeah?''

but back to reality folks, aliens do exist - but they do not come and visit us. The whole - ''yeah but our governent hide it'' argument does not hold water - those aliens would need great technology to travel the distances needed to get here - do you really belive they would straight away - a)contact the american government? b) do what the government said? c) have any intrest about human politics whatsoever?

its a nice dream but unfortunatly your own life and your own country is in your hands - do not look for gods nor aliens - its escapism and will ultimatly do you nor anybody else any good at all.

sorry for the rant.

10. Sweetleaf63

Sweetleaf63 Senior Member

good point.

11. lucjl volcin

You obviously have not looked at the thousands of credible cases of craft flying around our planet that could not of been made here.

12. incomplete

incomplete Member

actually I have looked at many 'credible' cases and my view is still the same. Please dont throw the 'youtube' sources at me, when information becomes so readily available the shit tends to float to the top.

Why would a race so advanced to come to our planet really care about politics? surely they would see us as one species and have no interest in our pitiful squabbles?

Im all for reading - I love to read, but I do not feel the need to fill my life with delusional thoughts.

I do belive in life on other planets, but the thought that we are controlled by them - sheesh, you need to turn of the sci-fi channel and think for yourself.

Please link a credible source for me, obviously from my years of reading I have failed to find that one.

13. lucjl volcin

14. shavedgoat

shavedgoat Member

there are captive things held by joint usa.aust taskforces at nw cape wa

15. K3KOA

K3KOA Member

Anything is possible unless proven otherwise.

16. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

And how exactly do you prove something to be impossible? The most you can say is that it's so unlikely that the possibility is not worth considering. But anything is possible, technically.

17. incomplete

incomplete Member

well, I didn't watch the whole thing - I will do when I have the time - but I lost interest really with the whole religion thing. In my mind this is really no credible source, it smacks of an ego trip from some ex military nutjob.

didn't the US army test lsd on members of the forces in the 60's? Maybe this can explain his mind set.

But, I will watch the whole documentary when I have time - though I doubt this sort of thing can convince me.

:)