Aliens..

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Sweetleaf63, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Sweetleaf63

Sweetleaf63 Senior Member

I somewhat agree to a certain point on your opinion. I wouldn't doubt it, if the government is behind this, im pretty sure they know everything about aliens, and are even stopping them from us. I believe this species is warning us, the crop cicles are signs for us, but our human race is too stupid to understand or realize. They are warning us from the government. Aliens can only communicate with us through signs because we cant have it easy, we need to look for the answers. We cant be afraid of the unknown.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't think alien visitors are bartering with governments. I'm not even sure there have been actually alien visitors here. Why would they barter with one? And why would they warn some alien folks (as we are to them) for their own government anyway?
    Which government isn't human, I assume you mean the american? You think all those persons there aren't human beings?

3. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

It's a pretty incoherent theory; I wouldn't question it too much. There are no answers.

4. Sweetleaf63

I hate these things opinions lead to another topic but ok since your asking why would aliens warn us on the (american) government?

n July 15th,1960 the Armed Services and Science and Astronautics committees of the US Government expressed unhappiness with the USAF policy regarding UFOs. They requested a meeting to discuss the matter, which was presided over by two CIA agents.

Abortive attempts were then made by the USAF to get the 'more relevant' NASA to take over the UFO program. In reality, the USAF simply wanted to be rid of the enormous public relations problem that UFOs had become.

NASA turned the idea down - and later even rejected a proposal by US President Jimmy Carter that they investigate UFOs. Carter (who had a personal sighting whilst still a state governor) had pledged to open the UFO debate to public accountability as part of his presidential campaign. After NASA said no, he broke his word and kept silent on the matter.

5. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

6. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

i believe that other dimensional beings are always about, you just can't always see them with your eyes... some have good intent, some bad, just like humans... some are dead humans some are not human at all... different types of beings/energies exist on various levels. sometimes these levels are closely associated with the earth and sometimes not... some have craft and some do not... some come from our imagination and some despite it...

a myriad of layers and possibilities...

7. HippiexChild

HippiexChild Banned

Just goes to show this country is a dictatorship and the government can do whatever the hell they want.

8. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Any sources for any of this?

9. Sweetleaf63

DEFINITELY:toetap05:

10. Sweetleaf63

A book i read long time ago, I dont have it anymore. But take my word for it.

11. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Take your word for it? I really hope you're kidding.

12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It’s fairly common knowledge that Jimmy Carter had indeed encountered a UFO and has stated that fact on several occasions :eek:

Hotwater

13. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

14. Sweetleaf63

no,not really.

15. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

I just like how he capitalized "True" like its a title or something

but I think aliens are watching us in a way.. beings from other dimensions.

I only think that because I actually saw a UFO.. behaving in the exact same way.. on two separate occasions in different places

16. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Oh. I see. So you expect me just to take your word for it because you read it in a book once? I've read books on that stuff too, and a lot of it is bullshit. That's why I wondered if you had any credible sources for any of the info.

17. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

i'd be interested to hear what your sources are for dismissing what you read as "bullshit".... or, if you have no credible sources, what makes you think it is "bullshit"?

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The links between government and aliens seem very much like bullshit to me. The alien visitor stuff seems also unlikely to me, but I leave that open for different interpretations. Only thing that seems likely to me is that there are aliens somewhere in the universe.

19. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Look up 'burden of proof' and you'll understand why I don't have to prove these sources are bullshit.

20. Indy Hippy

Indy Hippy Zen & Bearded

Man, there could easily be aliens, and I do personally believe that some people in the Establishment either work with or work on aliens and their vehicles. As to wether or not they're just evolved humans I don't really think they are, but it is possible that they're related to us somehow. Although I'd much rather contribute the current grey man look to humans trying to associate something they don't understand with something they do. I mean most aliens in movies and such look fairly simaler to us. They're bipedal, have an upright head and typically their thought and body structure is closly related to ours.