Aliens..

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Sweetleaf63, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Sweetleaf63

Sweetleaf63 Senior Member

I would mostly likely think that these alien visitors are not aliens.

But humans from a very distant future who have discovered time travel and visit us from the future.

These supposed aliens dont look alien enough. More like evolved humans.

what does anyone else think?

2. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

I think James Cameron explained extra terrestrials quite well in his documentary, "Aliens"

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I really hope we don't evolve in these grey fellows and I don't think we will actually.

4. HippiexChild

HippiexChild Banned

If that theory is quite true, then it would take thousands of years for us to evolve like that. I believe that aliens are from different dimensions And much different times. Who knows how aliens came to be. We don't even know 100% for sure if they are even real or are they just illusions of the human mind. In my opinion, I would have to say they are real. Millions of people all over the world have had some type of encounter. Which it be first, second, third, or even fourth. I've had a first encounter 3 times. My mother has had 2 second encounters. I doubt that that many people would be imagining it or making it up. Of course we have some people out there who makes hoaxes and that slims the chances for people believing that they exist. Everyday technology gets more advanced. And people are coming out with more ways to pull hoaxes.

I'm also a Christian. And I'm pretty sure it says not to be curious about those types of thing. As it also says not to be curious about Ghosts. But not in those exact words. I don't believe Aliens will ever reveal themselves to us. Because they prolly know the outcome of what will happen. They don't want to interfer in our nature i'm sure. But they are curious about us as we are curious about them. The only thing is, they actually have the technology to take us away and study us. If we had the same, We would do the same i'm sure knowing our government.

Our Government, Another topic, another idea I have is that the aliens have made contact. But have made an agreement with the government not to show themselves. Now bare with me. I think the government made a secret treaty with the aliens so that they could take anyone they want and study them. And in return the aliens share their technology. But thats just what I think. I would be interested to hear anyone else's views on this topic. :D

5. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

I totally believe there are aliens.

6. HippiexChild

HippiexChild Banned

Yeaaa. I mean honestly. We live in one galaxies.. And there are BILLIONS if not TRILLIONS of other galaxies and universes. So there isn't no way we are alone. They are prolly so many evolved species that it would scare the living shit out of us if we knew them all. Imagine. A alien shark half the size of our plant... living on a much bigger planet. I'm just expanding my mind right now.. psilocybin = Good for the spirit. :D

I mean who is to say things like that don't already exist on our planet. I mean nothing that size. What if earthquakes are caused by this underground monster. What if everything on this planet has spirit life in it. Plastic, Metal, Anything?! There are so many questions out there to be answered that our technology cannot explain.

7. weeattoes

Yaa one time i was watching on the history channel about parallel universes and other gallaxies and whatnot and it was relally cool and got me thinking...
    Like they thing theres another one just like this one but almost backwards.
    I think theres more than this place also and one day it will be found.

8. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

It seems quite likely that there are. On Earth though, probably not.

9. weeattoes

Ya not on earth but somewheres else.

10. HippiexChild

HippiexChild Banned

Doubt it will ever be found. Unless we have another 100 years to advance in our technology.. or maybe 200 years. But I think the world will end soon.. Sooo...

11. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

Thoughts can be alien if shared with another brain that never thought like that.

12. weeattoes

I dont think the world will ever end....
    People will one day end but not the world. After us there will be something else.....

Maybe we will have another 100 years.

13. HippiexChild

HippiexChild Banned

Doubt it. As I have stated before, I'm a True Christian. And I feel, in my heart, that the time really is near. And its not going to be on some damn 2012.

14. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

Hippiexchild I see suicide in your future.

15. weeattoes

I was thinking the exact same thing.

16. HippiexChild

HippiexChild Banned

lol. :D

Well I haven't smiled all day till then. But no, I would never kill myself. I've thought about it many times. But, the thing I fear is going to hell. And I don't want to go to hell.

17. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

I think the government is covering up possibly the biggest secret in modern history, there is definitively something real behind all of these ufo encounters that happen all around the world. I even seen a giant circular craft hovering over the road i was driving down with a friend and it was just sitting mid-air over the road. It was amazing and made me 100 percent sure that we are being visited by either extraterrestrials from another planet or maybe even other dimensions.

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

aliens aren't a conspiracy. they're a reality of a very big universe.
    a universe that doesn't exist to kiss anyone's ass, but for its own sake.
    of which we are one very small part among a near infinity of others.

governments hide things?
    sure.
    governments hide things from people all the time for lots of reasons.
    usually they're not, but sometimes the reasons might even be good ones.

what would prompt not only one government, but nearly all governments,
    to do so though? embarassment perhapse? at their own immaturity?

we've seen plenty of that before.

but just because the government printing office doesn't publish a pampflet
    identifyine which worlds which spacecraft come from,
    doesn't mean they necessarily know jack themselves.

i mean, sometimes they fly things around they don't want to tell people about,
    but that could be apples and oranges too.

and then people do misread what they see, and others create hoaxes for various reasons.

i'd laugh if some guy was taking pictures of hubcaps and a real ufo came along and beamed him up.

19. Sweetleaf63

IM not so sure with your government opinion.With or without the government's approval i think aliens can study any human being they want.
    But I still think the government isnt human, i beleive they're reptillians.And if this was so then I would agree with your opinion on this topic..

20. Sweetleaf63

This is very interesting, I have never met anyone that thinks like me.
    I dont know you but you and i have alike mind.I think crazy shit like this too..