Business schools dont...

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by Tormentations, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Tormentations

Tormentations Member

...give you the trade of the knowledge, but just the knowledge in business. Bummer, huh? If I want to get into just owning and running an arcade, there is no business school out there giving the EXACT trade aspect to it, is it? I mean also, where I dont have to learn what I wont need? Ha! Schools that call themselves trade schools are false. And schools that call themselves business schools wont give you the trade to, say, the logo art layout of what got to go on the building, if you were to open a shop lets say. Ha! Just a funny vent against all types of schools on the planet. The trades are passed down by if already in, say, "the family." Just look at them running corner party stores. The only way for me to get into the arcade business is to buy out one so that way I get the trade aspect and all of etc needed that'll all come with it. If I wanted a special window for my shop, the business school wont give me those trades too. See what I mean? Half assed are those business schools. An actual business school should hand you all you need to get started in what you're looking to go into for a business. Just my last cent. Funny rant over.